overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Prev 178831884

Will junkrat ever be good ?
first of all his ult is complete trash, at least give it more than 100 health so it doesn't die from 1 helix / rocket

shit thread

Why is Orisa even in the game? She's such a fucking borefest to fucking play or play against

>someone shits on you constantly
>had the option to throw but didn't
>felt like a cuck afterwards

God damn it

Pharah

remove orisa

was i dreaming or did someone post a video called "healslut kisses dildo on mic" in here
i swear i don't even know if that happened it's so absurd that healsluts would actually exist

>overtime

Why does this exist? Worst mechanic by far.

Why have a fucking timer in the first place if you are going to let matches go on forever?

>he still thinks we're getting a new hero tomorrow

What's the best Overwatch podcast?

search it up and see if it looks familiar

>5 gold medals as Lucio in a game where neither team captures a single percentage on a 2CP map
Silver is a magical place

How are you even supposed to play in this elo? The only thing that happens is that both teams run 2-2-2 and stand right in front of each other behind the Reinhardt shield and shoot at each other until one teams shield breaks. It's impossible to push since nobody knows how to coordinate their ult usage.

What was Orisa's purpose? Not in the lore, but in the live gameplay. As a second "anchor tank" what is she supposed to be doing different? Because she sure as fuck can't fill the role the same way Rein can.

>leak was 100% spot on about the map details

I wonder why

that's simple, we nerf rein's shield and make it smaller so it doesn't fully cover every single chokepoint in the game

new toon*

Hey guys, I last played on season 2 and am now getting back into the game. What is the meta now, who are the OP characters? Also, I remember back then using healers for placements was a bad idea since they gave less ranks, is that still true?

The correct thing to do is to cover for your team weakness

That may not have been possible since your team may have prevented you from getting genji or soldier to flank the enemy but still

>none of the new heroes were used at launch once the new hero hype wore off
>only ana gets use now
New heroes were a mistake

I dont like her in design and gameplay. The most interesting thing she has is her alt fire ability. Shes dies too easily and her ult would have been better saved for a bloodlust hero.

I'm starting to panic, I didn't drop any other skin then 76's. I dropped a bunch of sprays and duplicates dances of Tobjorn and Zenyatta, 4 TIMES.

I NEED NEW SKINS

I've never come across people who legit get assmad at a game as much as I have playing Overwatch.

It's the combination of heavy-reliance of team synergy, low team numbers, and a dedicated competitive mode.

It'd be funny if I didn't have to keep turning down my speakers every time some turbo-dork screams that he's the only competent player.

Seems like the biggest factor in how likely you are to win is whether or not you get paired with one toxic shitter who loves to tilt and throw the match on purpose.

Here comes T.Racer!

Breath deep and know they will add more next event.

people will always try to fit new heroes into existing strats instead of the opposite. Ana was lucky that the she was released OP, forcing people's hands in picking her. Basically releasing new heroes stronger than they should be is actually the way to go

Its fucking moba players man. I trued to get into hots and i rage quit harder out of that game than i did with this one. Im still playing ow but i wont touch hots competitive.
Its just a waste of time, every game is ruined by some immature autistic cunt throwing the match.

Newbie from the Anniversary event here. How often do events and new content get pushed out?

TacoMaker is my favourite.

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

NEW CHIMP HERO TOMORROW HYPE UP FAGGOTS

Every two months. We're entering recycled events territory now.

never played dota?

More like every month now and we are entering unchartd terrotory because we dont know how repeat events will be handled.

>Setup ow league in NA and EU
>No pro players

Well they'll be new to me.

>wrong about the capture points
>there's only one area with reduced gravity, not several
>wrong about the date the map went on the ptr
>wrong about the end date for the event

>be me
>mostly play qp since loosing masive amounts of SR because of throwers,etc.. triggrers my autism
>pick lucio almost every game
>gold healing and gold objetive time every game
>since the last buff start getting bronze damage, gold/silver eliminations and gold objective eliminations
>get 15 killstreak
>complain in chat about how dps ain't doing shit
>dps eather quits or throws game immediately

platinum is for special people like me i gues

They don't set up in Asia because it'd be a landslide victory for Korea.

>smug sym render reaction image

Discarded everything you just said there, even if half of it was right

is for handholding

But now since mercy Q has been buffed she's actually replaced Ana as the worst tumor in overwatch.

so this is the power of non-Koreans

cute

>last player loads in
>Comp is perfect except second healer is needed
>"Hanzo at your service"

Does anyone else get irrationally angry now when this happens? I'm generally a chill guy, rarely stress out or get angry. But I actually lose my shit now because of this game, I have to uninstall soon I think.

they nerfed roadhog, now reaper is usufull and mcCree is better now.
They change things whenever they want, is blizzard afterall they have an ego bigger than your mom

Moon just came online

Lena is always cute!

>I'm generally a chill guy, rarely stress out or get angry
Literally everyone fucking says this, even if they're constantly angry.

the only time I get angry is when the game is absurdly close and I'm pouring in all my effort to carry but it's not enough and I can see that one dps player doing nothing the whole game and I know it'd be a free win if he stopped and thought for just a second before he made bad decision after bad decision

tilts me off the face of the earth

And she's always the best girl.

>it's a "female Mercy main distracts a virginal team into a crushing defeat" episode
>it's a "blame one person for a loss" episode
>it's a "team has the lead in KotH but then one person starts harassing everyone they perceive as doing worse until the team is shouting at each other to defeat" episode

Why is comp so addicting when it is literally the worst game mode.

>hurr i instalocked, so I get to play what I want, u don't xD
Don't just uninstall, kill yourself as well.

Why is Orisa the most perfect girl in Overwatch?

That's true :3

>tfw lvl 31 and no will to play comp
is it normal?

The rules set it up to be the most fair on paper but everyone brings their worst attitude

>fair
>allowing leavers to effect your win streaks and hurt your SR

whew lad

when does one stop sucking at this game?
plat?

Reaper tier edge

>make a post dedicated about a broken character
>complains about roadhog
???
at least complain about lucio, picked in 100% of the games above gold

That file name is a lie. I see two monkeys.

why is reaper so fucking fun

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TOLICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

It was for me. I got the game around mid-season 4 and decided to do placements without understanding the characters out of curiosity. Got stuck in mid-gold, never played the rest of the season to actually train.

I basically sat in QP for a couple months and resorted to carrying teams while they went on Widowmaker sprees and what not, so I got good at DPS and Tank. When I did placement for Comps this season, I got put in Diamond now that I actually understand the game decently.

I want to fuck Tracer.

comp is 200% more fun, qp is a shitfest
gold is below average
plat is average

You never stop sucking.

Silvers shit on Bronze
Golds shit on Silver
Platinums shit on Gold
Diamonds shit on Platinum
Masters shit on Diamond
Grandmasters shit on Masters
Top 500s shit on everyone

Writing in all caps doesn't make your statement true.

why do lucios feel so unimpactful at plat/diamond? i usually dread having one on my team. no heals the game.

he sucks at healing tanks and sucks at healing this flanker dps meta. he's only good for speedboost and ult which gold/plat lucios never use correctly.

>Rein shatter, to this day, still stuns people 400 meters away, around corners, through walls, and in the air

Winston's not a monkey! Don't be rude.

>sucks at healing tanks
not anymore since his ""rework""
>he sucks in low rank and is broken everywhere else
>as opposed to roadhog who sucks at high rank and is borderline broken in low rank
I wonder who is blizzard is going to nerf

Because I hate the epitome of generic man himself Rein, so I want the option of another anchor tank, I like her kit, she's cute, and giving the entire team an extra 50% damage output is cool.

BIG DAMAGE

>still blocked by rein, orisa and Zarya shield
>people with the zarya bubble can still protect everyone behind them

first ive heard of it

>it's a "I have to drag myself through arcade game modes to get loot boxes only to get jackshit" episode

Hog was picked plenty at high ranks before mercy rez change and dive becoming meta

>Junkrat's treasure
It's gonna be a new hero or something vital to their kit, what will it be? My bet's on it being a girl because that's how this trope usually plays out.

Plat is a magical place

guys i reached platinum
i did it
winston was the answer all along

I was talking more about how a full match gives both teams an opportunity on attack and defense rather than being a one-off where there's player turnover or just disbanding it after a round

SR mechanics are a whole other pile of garbage

I have two questions, guys.

1) What is/are the parameters that allow me to aim finer (reduce the choppiness specially) without sacrificing too much turn speed?

2) What's the proper moment to drop the shield and engage the fight as Reinhardt? When it breaks? Before it breaks?

Hanzo wants his "treasure" ;3

He's not meant to be good, he's inconsistent and incredibly situational

Upper master is where every game seems like everybody knows what they should be doing, but not everybody can do it. Also the one-trick problem and the matchmaking problem that puts you against teams of top 500s and plats against 3 masters and 3 gms. You will always win, lose, or draw. You suck depending on who you play against.

Mercyhana

Not for sexual.

>zarya is not available in duel
>roadhog is

It'll be fucking nothing because it's a joke throwaway line. Otherwise Chu would actually have to write something interesting for once in his life instead of delaying any and all story progression.

A man can handle the pressure. A cuck crumbles and starts throwing or posting on reddit that the words of a random faggot hurt their feelings and ego.

>be playing Overwatch
>doing my thing
>killing some dudes
>Symmetra looks at me
>beam starts frying me with the fury of a thousand suns
>go around wall
>beams goes full DORIFTU and still melts me
guess i'll fucking die then

>Cone so massive it doesn't matter, smashing mf Q up will always stun (and guarantee the death of) someone.
>Can stun someone besides him or around him due to the cone cracked earth effect not properly representing where the stun actually is
>Stunning people through barriers because it's literally broken

Stop defending his god damn shatter.

I think the biggest problem overwatch has is the maps are dogshit

the maps are not fun at all, they're fucking terrible

imagine any decent TF2 map but in overwatch, that'd be great right?

2cp maps are 100% shit, payload is a shit mode

I personally enjoy KOTH maps but most people don't

Zen is so bad right now.

>slowest base movement speed along Roadhog
>200 hp
>no immediate self healing
>no mobility
>guaranteed to get fucked in this dive meta
>at the some time almost a necessity because Winston and dva have too much of a presence

Positioning is everything and the same time you literally can't get good positioning without exposing yourself.

Either
>give him 50 more hp
>increase no los healing duration by 100% (6 secs)

Zen has been shit every since they gimped his damage.

I'm so happy that Hog is getting nerfed. More happy than a hick after Trump was elected.

I'm finally gonna make it to Diamond. That stupid broken pig was the only thing holding me back.