>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/First_Dragons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Undershtood.

Useless onii-sama when?

What's fire emblem fates continent called?

Nolore

The story would have been improved if Celica was tricked into having sex with one of the guys she meets on her route.

Heavy Blade Cordelia with Quickened Pulse and Galeforce with a Brave Lance+ and flier buffs.

Trigger Galeforce after the first attack of the fight basically guaranteed.

Pablo

What's fire emblem echoes shadows of valentia continent called?

Doesn't really help answer my question though

Not asking you, Raul.

Ooooopps !!!!

Valentine's day

Barensia

It's not "Nolore". Fates does have lore but they do a terrible job presenting it and it's mostly a rehash of typical FE cliches.
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/First_Dragons

Fucking finally someone says it.

Every time someone asks that question they always joke it has no name.

Onii-sama interrogating Alm when

Fucking footfags.

When's a writefag going to write up a little story about Celica developing a crush on the mysterious masked man.

But she totally tried to trick Atlas into it. Let's pretent I'm your little sister, my ass.

So I'm playing FE:Waking up, and I kept pairing up Gregor and Nowi because they had a cute almost father-daughter thing going. Then the dude up and proposes and it made me feel SICK! He's and old ass man, and she's basicly a child, how is this allowed??

inb4 hurr durr she's a 1000 years old. Yeah no she's a child and this is creepy as hell

Not sure if heavy blade is worth the loss of damage from TA or DB3 in slot A though.

Is that cum spraying on her foot?

Azura a cute

Welcome to the issue of having a girl who legit looks like a young child being a valid marriage candidate for a significant portion of the cast.

It gets worse if you have your male MU then go after her daughter

No it's bird poop

But what is the name of the continent?

Fuck you bro I'm a stupid theory crafter and 0x4x2 is the best thing since sliced bread

Take the chocolate.

This new seal is going to be a pain in the ass for flawless arena runs. Folks who rely on tanking a hit from characters like Reinhardt might want to run the math again with Moonbow involved.

Based chrom

mayo

What new seal?

Take that any way you will.

The one from the new mode. -1 to special cool down once at start of match. Brave weapon users and thunder cock will proc Moonbow on their first volley now.

>Reinhardt now ORKO'S almost the entire roster now

WHY WOULD THEY BUFF HIM? FUCKING WHY? IS ISIS AWARE THEY CAN'T LEGALLY NERF HIM? HE IS SINGLEHANDEDLY KILLING THIS GAME.

Thinking about running the new seal and Sacred Cowl on my Hector just to counter that kind of Reinhardt.

I sorta get how you can marry off some of the younger characters, like Lissa, to someone older, because Lissa will grow older eventually. But Nowi is gonna stay that way forever! Does she get to have a kid? Because if she does that means that Gregor legit did it with a child and that is beyond messed up.

They're not real.

Yup.

If your avatar is male, you can also marry Nowi's kid!

>0 damage becomes 9 damage

Annoying, but I'll be fine.

Can I have friends and a (You)? Having no defenses sucks. Tier 17 btw

No.

Julia?

>First Dragons
>Dawn Dusk Silence (why not eclipse?)
>The rest are just pokemon/mario world elements

Really pushing the creative boundaries there IS.

Sent

The new seal makes running Wo Dao+ together with Fury/Desperation and Revengeance very interesting.

Sent. Are you using at least two ranged units and a dancer? That should help in this map rotation.

Yes?

I killed Zeke because I had no idea you have to get Tatiana first. Can I revive him with the spring or is he gone forever once I get Tatiana?

>new seal means I can't use Nino anymore

Why's that.

>Not "What?"
Faker

Lissa is 14 before the Gangrel arc ends and Gregor is probably pushing 40 and you can get them banging real quick.

Would it be easy to trick Eirika into sex?
I could claim to be a bandit about to attack a village and her body would make me reconsider even though I am just a simple woodcutter.

What?

probably really easy but you won't live for long

She was my Rein tank but she can die if she gets Moonbowed by him.

It would be easy, but then Seth would stop her from doing it and stop your heart.

Are you running LnD on her? What build and IVs, curious.

Not with Seth and her meatshield (me) around

The team I've been using is Ephraim/Nino/Almond +1/Bride Lyn. This pushes my usual arena runs to 682~686. I'd love to use Olivia, however she's only 4* +2

>the reward for the Tempest Trials is ANOTHER Lucina-clone

Lads, how long do you think IS will stay in denial?

you mean marth clone

Damn it, I forgot about the Seth problem.
It would only work if he was distracted by Natasha.
I need to taste her cunny nectar.

Actually it's just "Marth" silly user.

>Lucina
>it's Marth
Get it right

Embrace Lucina.

You get to erase 1 (one) player insert from the series. All the others will exist regardless of who you erase.
>Mark
>Kris
>Robin
>Corrin
>Kiran

Kris

>rein is even stronger now
fucking hell
ISIS please

kiran so I don't have to play this shitty game

+Spd -Def

She still has her default +3 Res skill.

Gone for good. A unit can be revived with the sacred springs only if they have joined your army.

Oh and I highly suggest not talking to Tatiana once you are done with Nuibaba unless you enjoy soul crushing scene.

>Reinhardt is even more impossible to stop now
>Hector and Nino are no longer viable Reinhardt counters

Who the fuck even can tank Reinhardt anymore

don't forget the choose your legends lucina we'll get soon
if we're lucky we'll also get a summer lucina!
that's 4 lucinas!

>the altered santa me
Gets me every time.

Kris is the worst offender as much as I hate Corrin

Are you telling me we will have Future Future Lucina where she has big stonkin titties?

that's five

Julia

>laughing Julia.png
Other than her I'm not too sure though.

TA Cecilia's time to shine.

I can't wait for the inevitable quad Lucina meme teams.

Saber is cute though
Lucina is fucking shit in comparison

Chris, not a single one is more cancerous.
>Ruins gameplay by being an overpowered piece of shit
>Ruins story by being a mary sue who acts like it's okay to steal Marth's glory if he gives it back later
>Awful design
>Awful personality
>Awful backstory
Mark is a close second because of how much I hate cucks.

This was the only unit on his team with full inheritance

How would Olwen with the new seal and her completed build in a cav work?

>heavy blade with 49 attack after buffs
meh
id take life and death or deathblow

Shit, does he really KO a +3 res defense bane Nino? I'll have to check the math. Does fortify res let you survive?

I would feed every unit to Lucina!

>DC
>But no QR or Vantage
It's shit.

>Julia is overrated, they said.
Laughing_autistic_girl.jpg

>tfw that image can and will be further updated

>equipping Quickening Pulse and Moonbow on Reinhardt means losing the +1 Attack Seal and Draconic Aura in the next encounter

Hmmm

Can Anna still tank this new Turbo Thundercock? I don't want to level my shitty -spd Nino

I saw DC Titania and Soren killing him on the counter from user's simulation last thread.
Bow down to your Tellius gods.

stop bullying my boyfriend

and that's even better!

Is it too much to ask that he never appears in Heroes?
It's hard to think of a single FE character absolutely no one likes but I think he's the closest so there might be hope.