Aftermarket Seats

I regret getting my FiST with base seats and was always hesitant to go aftermarket because there was no known bypass for airbag light

finally somebody figure it out and now it's time to get some good looking seats

these are what im thinking of getting, but does Veeky Forums have some alternative reclinable race seats they would recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

recaro-automotive.com/en/product-areas/aftermarket-seats/products/recaro-orthopaed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you put sport seats into a car with less than 200 hp?

FiST fags are truly delusional

Fuck off benchcuck.

The stock seat in my french shitbox gets uncomfortable if I have to drive for more than a couple hours. Are there any aftermarket seats made for comfiness rather than boyracer cred?

recaro-automotive.com/en/product-areas/aftermarket-seats/products/recaro-orthopaed.html

Recaros are now seconded.

If I had the extra money, they'd be in everything I own.

fuck off benchracer.
I need sports seats in my 140hp car.

recaros are great, quality.
Basically any brand that is recaro, sparco, bride, momo, omp etc is good.
Corbau is borderline between dogshit and ok.

But never skimp out on seats, you're paying for your own safety and high end seats keep you in place, reduce weight and don't break after 2 weeks.

Anyone know if Takata seats are any good?

That looks awesome, but $3100 is like half of what my entire car costs.

Should I just get a seats from a luxury car from a junk yard?

>Thinking HP is directly related to corning capability
>literally being this retarded
How is life with an extra chromosome, busrider?

Found a car where you can put those seats into

>dragplebs

You can always take it out and put it in other cars. Maintain the seat itself, $3k isn't bad at all.

probably will be too wide

Also, op's listing looks really corny. Do you really want seats that look like that on a fiesta lol, if you do then go ahead. Just don't be like Wth when you install it.

Just go get seats from some other luxobarge.
You drive some french comfymobile it's pointless to waste money on top quality high end seats for a car that is basically a glorified bus without a driver.

You would have been better off with this response.

>putting racing seats in a car with twisted beam rear suspension, Like how did this even happen? Even the base mk1 focus has better rear suspension.

As for seats though, check out OMP WRC-R, I honestly think they look good in any hatch.

STs have a factory option for recaros ypu dumb mouthbreather.

NRG innovations has some good seats and are cheap on ebay