The perfect car doesnt exi-

The perfect car doesnt exi-

I fucked a fat Irish girl in one of these when I lived in Montana. Comfy as fuck, plenty of room, the rear springs held really well under our combined weight of probably 600. One of the most enthusiastic lays Ive ever had. I still expect to see her everytime one of these passes me.

But I dont think Id own one consumer reports show they get to be exspensive to fix.

It's too slow and fuel and road tax costs would be too high in my country

What the fuck is up with subaru's, are the engines haunted or something because all I've ever heard about them is something bad about boxters, but I don't actually know any hard facts about them.

you sound like you live in a cucked place

+ for fatties, I think their 10 year dry-spell makes them extra eager by the time they're in their 20's

I recently got a used 2005 Forester. I like it alot but it leaks on and off every now and then.

Boxers have opposed cylinders so your car has a lower center of gravity. But they are thirstier than inline engines and have a couple nagging problems - cylinder rings especially if I recall.

I've owned a 02' outback H6 forever, at most you need to rebuild STi engines every 100000K but that's probably the worst. You should be able to run 99 Subarus reliably for at least 20 years as a daily.

Boxers are usually fine so long as you leave them stock but build them correctly and they can make 800+HP easily.

>subaru
>perfect
i think you mean shittiest.

I owned a Forester.

>Rear wheel bearings
>Head gaskets
>Sponge (sound deadening) in rear wheel well that has an opening to the inside
>Subframes of glorious Nippon steel that disappear for fun

These are good ideas, but good I hated that car by the time I sold it.

You can flip sell them for stupid amounts and buy em cheap, I'll give you that.

But the wheel bearings, with that fucking lateral link bolt are absolute nightmares. And the sponges are fucking indefensibly poor design.

They aren't inherently thirstier and you'll also find Subaru AWD boxer powerplants have a higher centre of gravity than a typical transverse inline arrangement, as crank height with the boxer is at the mercy of the layshaft and differential height where as a transverse inline isn't.

Please explain more about this sponge. What was the problem exactly? Why did you go digging into your wheel well for it?

Also, Subaru just isn't on the same level as Toyota and Honda. Honda makes fantastic engines in a broad range of things, but I would argue that as a strict automaker - Toyota is better.

Subaru falls short of them in too many ways - reliability, longevity, design, branding, etc.

Fat bitch pussy is the best, Head is always better as well.

I first discovered it when doing the rust repair on a previous girlfriends legacy wagon. Y'know how they all rust on that rear quarter panel by the rear bumper? You can see the line in the sponge where it was jammed in the crevice. Hers was bad enough where just grinding/getting rid of the rust revealed it.

The wheel well is open on the inside at the top. When driving through rain and snow moisture and salt get in there, and it never dries out. They all rust from the inside out, and moisture from this runs down too where the rear subframe mounts are right in front of the rear wheel.

Any Subaru you want pre 2004 or so you can go poke your finger through the rocker down there if it's not a southern car.

When I bought my Forester I decided to see if it was there too. With this one, you literally can reach up inside the wheel well and pull it out.

Guarantee it will be damp, most likely you can wring it out.

Why on Earth would you not seal off the wheel well? Asinine. There's literally a damp sponge trapping moisture rusting the rear end from the inside out.

So the low center of gravity is just a meme that is wrongly perpetuated by Subaru?

Some design choices are really stupid. From what I’ve heard, some Mazdas have spongy foam inside the rocker covers, which also traps moisture, this combined with thin, sub-par steel equals a rusty car that resembles cheese. Pretty sure this also includes old MX5s. This is quite unfortunate as the cars are mechanically very sound.

ew user lol, you cleaned your car with that sponge lmao

I don't think Subaru actually perpetuate that... They're all about the superficial symmetrical idea. The BRZ on the other hand has an exceptional centre of gravity, because the engine isn't at the mercy of front differential height.

Actually pic related is the perfect car

>fat Irish girl
>our combined weight of probably 600
Jesus Christ the horror. Never ever mention that kind of gross shit here

Wagon hipsters need to fuck off

>not fucking fat chicks
>not fucking the thicc black single mom who lives two doors down

I feel bad for you son, you don't know what you're missing.

This

>you don't know what you're missing.

Yeah, AIDS

>2017
>not pozzing urself

pffft do you even live?