Palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz (embed)

>Patch notes (OB51)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?41993

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WV9BpHTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OB51 is shit, CB29 when

I want to help Fernando's push on the frontline!

Who else here 3k ELO and quit playing this game because of garbage matchmaking pairing you with mouthbreathers?

Uuuuu, my artwork in the OP

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

It is impossible to surpass her, as she is the loveliest girl on this world. This is why my love for her is unprecedented!

i hovered in the 2900-3100 elo range for a couple months but quit after it got too frustrating.

EVERY MATCH depended on my ability to carry. and to be honest i'm not skilled at all. i have bad aim and i have to rely on tricking people in fights and flanking and outpositioning and shit like that. the problem is that sometimes you NEED more firepower in order to carry against teams and get impact kills.

and most of the time my teammates seem like they're super new to the game which baffles me.

>2017
>still no smug, classy vampire champion that treats blood as wine and is quite the connoisseur and the greatest sommelier
And we get instead, a **ahem** "badass" fully armored lady with, and make no mistake about it old sport, pink hair.
Honestly...

I say ... I shall bring meself a bottle of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti (1990) in order to drink and ponder over this sort of conundrum.

>on this world

>little to no lore
>still making alignment charts

>no Willo or Ash
>bomb king not lawful evil when he talks about whipping people into servitude
>inara not neutral good
>damba not true neutral when he only joined the fight because some people wouldn't fuck off
>tyra lawful evil for no reason

shit list

hi-rez's end is coming bros

>she hasn't already speculated at a lot of lore and backstories
I could go on for a long time about what I think characters' motivations and histories are, maybe you just don't care about the game as much

You are only going to disappoint yourself when Hi-rez releases lore that is somehow twice as shitty as your speculations.

Paladins decline when

>All that disappointment when the new bow character ended up being Sha Lin instead of Cassie's father
Funny times

Member when Paladins and Smite had a mixed general?

>3 years later
>people still screaming smite is gonna die
>now use steam charts when most people dont even use it to launch the game

Post Paladins' chart, I want to feel depressed and laugh bitterly.

Yeah, I made some of those threads to make Smite posters mad. Putting Paladins infront of Smite and dropping /smgen/ really got a lot of them going

OY VEY GOTTA COOK THESE GOOD GOY CRYSTALS

>all that disappointment when Tyra was so rushed she didn't even get a trailer

they have something besides a champion reveal being prepared for her. idk tho

Who has the best ass in this game?

>4 months ago

Seris but you can almost never see it

skye

>4 months ago
man it must be really good to take this long

ruckus

SHUT UP ITS SKYE JAAAHAAAAAAA

>tfw it was probably Baroness skin

wow! it's aliver than SMITE

>tfw the disappointment realizing that even the baroness tyra skin was a lazy recolor of her chinese model with a spiderman cape pattern

>them gains
Bruh.

>Drybear
We are never going to be free from him, are we?

Not until best boy is removed from the game

Fernando. Legend says he once stopped Drogoz' ult with his rock-hard buttocks.

Delete this.

Listen, user. The fact that Fernando was created by Drybear does not make them both an inseparable entity.

Maybe now we will get a tier 5 skin?

Isn't it kinda ironic for a tree having to use an axe to survive?

>tfw we will probably get a recolor of this as a summer skin

Someone tried to chop him down so he stole the axe and covered it in vines dumbo

That's kind of hot

Honestly, this should have been the summer skin.

why can't they just make grohk's ultimate an aura instead of channeled
maelstrom with arc lightning 4 is so fun

Grohk's ult should be either buffed or reworked. Make him also get healed and be quicker.

Delete this picture.

>stopping an oncoming punch with your ass
I... don't want to think about that.

People use guns to survive, so idk.

you should be grateful someone's ass saved you from dying

You know what, you are right. I'm grateful for Fernando's ass now.

pastebin.com/WV9BpHTz

LEXED

I read this last time you posted this, did you change anything?
I still think his primary fire is very strong since it ignores protections.

nah just haven't posted it in a couple of weeks so figured i'd repost it.

>last player waits, we pick a good, balanced team
>he waits
>someone says we need tank
>he waits, last second picks evie
>lose an embarrassing 0/4 that lasted approx 5 minutes.
>my winning streak also ended

What I meant to say is that it's kinda an overkill to pick cauterize against Grohk as Willo. She can just wait for him to put his totem and then use her dead zone, which denies his healing by 100%. For other supports, such as Ying and Mal'damba, this isn't much a pain in the ass as it is for Grohk, since their tanks can walk away from it and still get healing from distance.
Also it doesn't help the fact that her dead zone has exactly the same cooldown of his healing totem, sure you can reduce the cooldown of the totem with the right loadout and Chronos by a couple of seconds, but then she can throw her seedlings and destroy it in 1 second, and it doesn't matter if you hide your totem in a corner or behind a crate because it will spread and destroy it anyway. it's like Drogoz fire spit, except that you can prevent his spit from one-shooting your totem by picking Monolith Totem 2, but with willo's seedlings there's nothing you can do to prevent it, even if you spend all yout 4 points into that card
With that said, Willo is far from being OP and, but right now it feels like her kit is designed exclusively to make Grohk useless, who's not even that good. If hirez is going to buff Willo, they should also buff Grohk

>hi-rez studios
>"alright we hate needing skill to aim"
>"bomb king was a step in the right direction for the game, but is there any way we can make it even easier?"
>"i've got the perfect hero idea"
>pic related

i'm a mouth-breather and i usually carry hard in 3k Elo
this mobbing of mouth-breathers has to stop

u mad? i think you are mad

shouldn't you be much higher than 3k elo if you're "hard carrying" at 3k elo?

yea a little

shitposting helps

It happens, but, don't worry, lo rez hates tanks, she will be nerfed.

Or she will just get changed to damage and then buffed

So! What are some of your favorite skins, /palg/? Are there any skins you think should be redone, or gotten rid of entirely?

I don't get how you lose a winning game, how it goes from 3/0 to 3/4

I'd like that to be frank

The one stack to meme them all. No, seriously, why would you even queue up like this.

losing team caps faster than the winning and gets to counter-counter pick items earlier than the winning team.

how is the game pay to win if you're awarded the most OP champion for free?

You don't get Androxus for free, user.
I know you are talking about Drogoz, but Drogoz can at least be countered with Andro

most new player cant play androxous his skill floor is one of the highest right?

>hitscan weapon
>forgiving damage fall-off
>almost unlimited mobility
>Power of the Abyss is still bugged to give you all the dashes
Uh, I wouldn't be so sure about this high skill floor.

Star slayer Ruckus is kinda ugly and blocky, though weapon effects and Ruckus' suit is nice.
It would be cool if they reworked Genie Ying so you can get the not GROHKED version, because blue skin with red eyes creeps me out.

Androxus falls under the "Easy to learn, hard to master" category. He's as good as your aim is really.

Fish Market is the worst map and needs to be removed

found the non-androxus main

That's not Frog isles and Ice guard.

>Getting upset over Ash
kek

Does this card honestly do anything?

I keep playing around with it, and can't tell a difference between having it at 60% and not having it at all

>ice guard
Is that amalgamation of Ice Mines and Frozen guard?
I like Frozen Guard thought pushing there is a bitch if enemy has Sha Lin or Kinessa just shooting at you from the gate.

There's people on the official forums right now defending essence and gold nerfs.

Why are spanish speakers so fucking cancerous?

I mean i understand their lack of skill and that they're overall terrible at the game because its not their fault they were born subhuman and poor so they don't really have the hardware required or brain power to get good, but the ones who actually get good enough are fucking cancerous.

They give up at the slightest sign of adversity, some even giving up at seeing that the enemy team has too much diamonds/masters (???). Why does a group of people all give up so easily? I even used to play with one of them but i noticed he would spam GG and give up as long as the game got tough, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO PLAY IN NORTH AMERICA.

>fish market as Grohk

I'm over crying like a bitch about the shit since I have 100% of the content unlocked but I'm pissed about game barely works since the patch, lag spikes and game crashes all day er day. I've gone to a point of playing RS07 until I'm drunk enough to get my 3 wins and deal with the bullshit.

>Play seris
>16 minute match
>everyone bitched the entire round for shit healing
>enemy team only died on killstreaks if i ulted
>300k+ healing
>100k+ damage
>more damage than kinessa and makoa
>not a single word said in lobby chat after we somehow won 4-3
seris is cheap. i get it. but what the fuck is with teammates who bitch about healing yet still die in a 1v1 after being healed multiple times.

Ahh so low skill floor and high skill ceiling
My point still stands because most newbies cant aim

fuck if I know user, spanitards are the literal cancer of online gaming. Everyone agrees on that, it's not even a meme. At least russians are resilient and intrusive as fuck, they're the kind of fucks who camp spawn.

But spaniards, jesus I play online games for decades and it's always been like this for some reason. Is it some sort of cultural thing? It would be interesting to look into.

so.. . where does Ash go?

In my basement

>tfw tanking my ELO with grohk on teams that can't break 10k damage

idgaf anymore

I'd say B
For my basement

Yep, stop playing for today user, listen to me. Somebody turned on the internet pipe for retards. Shame, I was having a blast today, won a lot of games and even the ones that I lost were satisfying. Then I started losing and getting salivating little chits in my team and my elo went back to shit.
I'm going to get a shower.

Last time I played this game Androxus was relatively good but not relatively amazing like he used to be.

What changed recently such that he's apparently really good again?

Legendaries probably

i mean sometime after legendaries.

Legendaries that are all straight buffs to him (with no nerfs to compensate) while many champs got parts of their kits removed and shoved into those.

Fish Market is actually my favorite map when I can ignore how exploitable it is by characters with knockback. As long as you're not getting relentlessly farmed by Ash/Cassie/Torvald on the side alley, everything else about it is pretty enjoyable.

The only real problem then is the frequency of games in which the enemy team doesn't have one or more of the aforementioned champions. Ultimately bad design I suppose, but whatever.

You know, I'd respect hirez more if they removed those 2 shittiest maps, and cvreated two more quality ones.

It's a lot to ask ain't it?