Car Faces

fucking chinks i swer

You were saying?

90s a best.

I like happy cars.

ehehehehehehe

No matter how hard I try, I cannot see what people see in the JZA80.

>handles like a boat stock
>heavy
>little power stock
>kind of ugly
>super expensive due to f&f rice tax

An FD is superior in essentially every way, except for maybe reliability if you are fucking stupid.

>muh rx7

end your life

>le FD is superior meme

Ahaha.

>outhandled almost all of its competition
>lighter than the Z32, GTO, and R34
>some trims weighed the same as the NSX
>had the highest power at the time of its contemporaries (because they shared the same power levels)
>gorgeous from every angle
>same price as FDs in Japan, and prices falling

You're giving the FD a bad name with your elitism.

>Almost all

FD>Poopra in handling, lightness, and styling

Power is the only advantage the Supra had and even that was marginal

if the rotary wasn't so unreliable the FD would probably be worth just as much as the supra

yeah that Supra is just awful

RX7 came in 3rd btw

RX7 is a barebones shitbox that has nothing but handling its a Miata on steroids

kinda doubt it RX7 was cheaper stock and they made more than Supras

Have you ever driven a stock JZA80 irl? I have a friend who owns one, and he is a purist. One day, we went to the track together, and after a few laps, we switched cars. He drove my SW20 Turbo (with a few simple mods) and I drove his Supra. The stock suspension is so bad compared to my SW20. It has so much body roll, it's really loose, it oversteers hard if you give it any reasonable amount of throttle, yet it understeers when under significant speed.

And on top of that, it is slower than my SW20 (with a few simple mods) because it weighs nearly 3500 lbs with a full tank of gas.

I understand that the 2JZ is a fantastic engine, but the Supra wasn't all that good from the factory.

>same price as FDs in Japan, and prices falling
This is downright fucking wrong. From my brief searches, FDs are around $10k cheaper than a half decent JZA80 TT, and JDM Supra prices will go up as soon as they can be imported.

I understand that a big part of the Supra boner that many people possess is just pure nostalgia, and that's fine. Just don't go around parading your heavy overpriced GT car as the best Japanese car of the 90s.

your buddies Supra is shot

AMC Spirit doesn't fit in.

And that is what seperates the FD from its competition

>rotary

It scares off the Instagram """car enthusiasts""" because of how """unreliable""" they are. It is exactly the same way with MR2 SW20s. A very capable car for cheap, and it will remain cheap because of the whole """snap oversteer""" meme.

The FD will remain relatively cheap compared to the Supra because of this.

He religiously maintains it. Even in simulators, the stock MK4 Supra handles similarly to how it felt in real life.

Have you driven one?

HAI

oh so you drove a stock Supra in Forza after driving your modifed MR2

makes sense

this is scary

D-dave, that wasn't premium

:3

>handles like a boat stock
Except that's wrong, nigger. Very good handling considering it's half-GT to go along with the best brakes fitted to a production car at that point.
>heavy
little power stock
More power than any factory rotary, more torque than any rotary below 1000hp and a massive power boost with a $500 exhaust (ups boost due to internal wastegate)
>kind of ugly
Spoken like a true faggot
>super expensive due to f&f rice tax
Cheaper than FDs and R34s in australia, same price as both in japan.

>essentially every way
Except for being no where near as comfortable to cruise, having no where near as usable rear seats, being slower in a straight line, being more expensive to modify and being much, MUCH less reliable. Only thing the FD has going for it is lightness and ease and usefulness of an LS swap

stop

when is this going to be a fucking banner already

Hallo.

grüße dich, kamerad

L-lewd...

These folks are right.

>australia
>relevant

keep thinking that, roo fucker

>more power than any factory rotary
>proceeds to mention the massive power boost you get from an aftermarket exhaust

aussie logic everyone
also, what is power to weight?

>faster in a straight line

1993 Mazda RX-7 R1 0-60 mph 5.1
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 0-60 mph 5.2

>1500 kg isn't heavy

zoo wee mama

>Very good handling

Not compared to any actual sports car, which you are comparing it to, faggot

>Except for being no where near as comfortable to cruise, having no where near as usable rear seats, being slower in a straight line, being more expensive to modify and being much, MUCH less reliable.

My 1992 Ford Ranger is more comfy to drive than a SW20, but it doesn't mean that it is more fun.

The JZA80's rear seats are almost unusable too, faggot.

Rotaries are also pretty fucking cheap to modify. You would know this if you weren't a roo fucker.

Reliability is the only place where you got me.

>pic related: yfw you get btfo once again

that's nice, but user said he likes happy cars

The FD is happy

yea but so is the jza80

it weighs less than the mk3
and its a GT FFS
rx7 is an entirely different kind of car

But the FD is an objectively better car in terms of performance.

You also implied that the FD isn't happy.

Literally not the guy you're responding to, but you sound incredibly upset. Chill out.

No one's going to be persuaded to your point of view like that.

Nigga it's a fucking grand tourer car, it's not meant to compete in the F1's, it doesn't need to handle like it's on rails, for fucks sake man, also 1500kg is pretty average for a GT back then, if I can use the back seats in my tiny ass Toyota Celica I can definitely use the backseats in a supra, in fact I have in the past, are you too fucking fat to fit in them or something?

Also eat a dick you yank fuck, first cunts you call when you get in to a fight with literally anyone? Us. Need your marine corps trained to actually fight? Send them to us. You want an actually decent GM V8 car? You'll be calling us. Want a holiday destination that isn't infested with nogs like cali? I can guarantee you that you faggots will be coming to us, in fact I keep seeing more and more of you disgusting blobs popping up at our beaches at summer time and it's all cause of those fucking ads with that faggot from the Marvel films

You need us more than you think fatso

>Pic related: you right now

Am I the only one who finds it really difficult to see faces on cars? I never notice it unless someone points it out and I really focus to imagine the face

Not wanting a miata on steroids just waiting for it to loose its shit.

Some cars have more noticeable faces.

>That's a happy racecar.

I meant to imply that performance is not an issue, when one is interested in how happy a car looks

FD made for 4foot tall Burmese. Anyone over 5'6" needs legs removed first

ching chong nip nong