Rising Storm 2 General /rs2g/

>the game gets good 100 hours in edition

steamcommunity.com/groups/rs2gsquadup

Ye olde: This is a general for Red Orchestra 1/2, Rising Storm, and recently released Rising Storm 2.

Red Orchestra and Rising Storm are semi-realistic mostly multiplayer first person shooters with vehicular combat.

The latest iteration, Rising Storm 2, focuses on the Vietnam conflict.

>Red Orchestra Ostfront store-page: store.steampowered.com/app/1200
>Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm store page: store.steampowered.com/app/35450
>Rising Storm 2 store page: store.steampowered.com/app/418460

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rs2vietnam/status/871803288638894080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for SKS

heard u were landing on d like i wouldn't find out

There's something wrong with my game, i've played for about twelve hours now and i'm not collecting XP, i've only ever seen the XP bar thing at the end of a game once.

What's going on? I'm stuck at level 1 forever it seems.

Stop playing on the testing range.

I'm not on the testing range, i'm mostly on one of the official LONDON servers because they tend to have the best ping for me but i've tested it on other servers too, still no XP at the end of the games.

don't play on unranked servers

>TFW a punji trap is made from easily gathered materials readily available all around you but you only brought enough shovel juice to make one

>An Lao
>look through scope
>fps instantly halved
At least I can see my surroundings through a thick coating of vaseline

Daily reminder not to play on bri*ish servers

>>
>>
>>

Nothing proves to me how fucking retarded the average person is than C on Valley supremacy.

>let enemy cap C
>we get D E and B and cut them off
>D and E start flashing
>everyone runs to C
>they fail o cap C anyway

Everyone thinks this mode is Battlefield conquest running in a circle and it's fucking painful.

but as a welshman those are the ones I have the best ping on

Just got kicked out of a match because the Spooky I clicked once to request was actually a Napalm Strike that ended up killing 5+ teammates??????????????? Guess that's a thing that can happen

Pls what am I doing wrong?

Thanks. What type of ammunition should I be using?

>playing game where we win by preventing enemy from capping all points in time limit
>we prevent enemy from capping all points in time limit
>we lose

Were you playing on a canadian server by any chance?

Goddamn, why is the ppsh so good? Hosing down some whittu piggus in close quarters is boner inducing.

Montagnards when? I wanna play as the good gooks

>It's a "You dump four rounds from your SKS into the GI center mass but he finally zips up his pants and kills you with one shot to the heart" episode

Sounds realistic. Slavshit should be beyond inaccurate, and near-sighted slanty eyes don't exactly help.

>slavshit
>inaccurate

Lol one of the longest unconfirmed sniper kill was by an stock SKS without sights over a distance of 800m

Luck or BS. The SKS is a 5MOA weapon

Guys, my friend said, that his uncle is working for a weapons manufacturer and he heard that some dude in a tree managed an unconfirmed kill with his M1911 over 900 meters.

Is double XP still live?

Skyraider strafing runs when? Puff the magic dragon is cool and all, but i wanna see the spad churning gooks with its 20 mils.

from this tweet
twitter.com/rs2vietnam/status/871803288638894080

I wouldn't be surprised if they just made the Skyraider flyable, it's slow and big enough to get hit by small arms and RPGs

thinking

>Be GI on the last point of Hue
>Flank around to a decent spot
>See gooks running past all the time
>Kill them like the subhumans they are
>Realize I am right next to a squad tunnel
>Move in to try and destroy it
>Gook spawns right in
front of me and kills me
>"Wow are you done spawn camping user?"
>mfw