Auto Sticker General #284

Previous thread: halp I am not good with computer edition
imgur.com/gallery/u8uA9

>List of Vendors and Social Media
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yxIIx?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ooh kill em

Racers don't need girlfriends coming soon to a Project H0.0.0n near you!

Ouuuh also don't forget, only like 2 initial D collectors bundles are left! Get them asap! Sexy sexy photos of my stickies

All non preorders are shipped.

I will be opening pre orders for my next set of Initial D stickers as well! Impact Blue, Emperor, and Purple Shadow! Also a special Project D - LIMITED EDITION - Edition!

from last thread - I got it done for you and ready to email to your printer of choice

and here's the Vigilante 8 design for you, user

This is it lads, the moment at least one of you has been waiting for. Work says raise Soon(TM), and I'm tired of sitting on this shit. I've removed the designs in the previous album that are already in ptiny, added a few new(or old) ones, and described any planned changes to them should anyone show interest. Some of these are obviously far more complete than others, some of these never got past the concept stage. That said, all of them are open to critique, and Im more than happy to start working on them since I somehow have this weekend off.Dunno if I want to limit vendors to a certain number of design claims, but we'll deal with that if we have to later since I dont anticipate it being a problem. I certainly dont expect them all to be claimed, so feel free to leave the red-headed shit-stains behind.

With that said, if you see something you think you'd like to print, there are a few requirements I'd like to see either met, or planned to be met. The designs themselves are free, and this is done to ensure that should one of said requirments not be met I can re-circulate the design to a new vendor if people ask me to. Requirements are:

Actually print it. It probably wasnt intentional, but I've had a couple of designs that were requested for print runs at one point or another and then never got printed for whatever reason. You ask for the design and I ok you to print it, actually print it.

double-check your vinyl.No more prints that crack after three months in the sun, dont care how cool the winyl is.

Need a store name and an email to send designs out. No name+email, no designs. I cant send you shit if I dont have an email to send it to

Going to be busy most of today, if a dispute comes up over who gets to print what and whoever is involved cant settle it themselves, I'll time a wank later tonight and we'll do things price-is-right style. Whoever guesses closest on time-to-completion wins the design.

Go wild: imgur.com/a/yxIIx?

I will print WATINI RACING, Drift Car (Cluf protein bar), and also Turn & Burn.

Project Hoon

[email protected]

I will keep pricing low for /osg/ as well. ($4-$5 each).

user, I'm interested in Lagoon Company, Back on the Rocks, and Night Shift: Track Terror.

email me at backyardtuningwi at gmail.

Why are you replying to me?

Does anyone have pics of slaps placed anywhere besides back window cause i got pulled over today because of my 2 stickers on my back window and i need a new place to put them

At least make them the correct team colours you fucking retard street shitter

How do I make itasha in Horizon?

I want a high res version of fly away but to print for myself.

At least? I already sold more than 50 bundles, I think each customer loved these colors. In fact, I received compliments for getting the colors just right.

BTFO.

So I was thinking of putting some ads stickers on my car. The company that approached me said that they're paying me about 500 bucks/month to put ads stickers on my car with 6 months contract

Question is, since I live in a hot/humid place, will the stickers do shit on the paint? I imagine constant temperature variation will crack the adhesive and ruin the paint

some of mine posted on the front

I want to do the Night Shift two tone one! Let me know how to get the high res version.

>live in an apartment by all the fraternities
>scared to put weab stickers on because drunk kids will bully me

post baikus

Hurry up and make Impact Blue ones reeeeeeeeeee

hey, Ninja 250!

just do it, no one on campus gives a shit; they're too busy being drunk and shouting about football.

little better left side shot

reminder that slaps don't work on baiku exhaust

>not putting it on the chain

shaking my head famalam

okay buddy, keep telling yourself that

Can confirm, he's telling the truth it seems. Showed me screen of his inventory it showed 54 sold

I've seen them, they're the same design but he hasn't released them yet because he is deciding which lyrics to use

Reminder that one day you will crash and die

Holy fuck I'm on mobile so I can't reply to everyone, but how quick can you guys turn around a print run? It it possible to have a printed slap on my doorstep by absolutely no later than Thursday the 28th? How soon would I have to give you a design?

That's the plan! Sooner the better desu

You will have to talk to the suppliers

Robust might be able to do it.

holy shit that color scheme is fire, is it stock?

I got rid of my red stripes, might get some 80s style ones like yours because that looks amazing

>tfw loud people playing beer pong and shouting outside right now
>football game on campus today

my anxiety isn't helping but once my slaps get in im going all out

hmm, will they work on a slip on? was thinking about getting one to shut the engine up

What's the minimum print number/size? Don't need more than three really, and I don't think teddyloid will sit there and autograph an entire print run

Do police really pull you over for having slaps?

WAT has been pretty fast, aimless is too. offset deals with a lot of customers so I would expect a higher wait time.

Some states do for blocking visibility. In California you have to have 2/3: left, right and rear view mirrors. If you're missing either left or right then you can't have stickers on the back that prevent you from seeing.

It is possible. You'd have to pay $5 per slap if you only want 3 though.

Email watracing. He is the fastest supplier.
He should be able to send them out on Monday.

100% stock color scheme. They made that stripe package for a few years in the 90's Though between the price and the fact that most of it is no longer available (pic related) you'd be better off taking your bike and pictures of a stock bike to a local vinyl shop so they could custom print you a set.

If the slip on has a heat shield it might work.

For all the shit they get around here CD is one of the best vendors here. They ship fast and with their discount codes and extras always makes it worth it. Yummy is another great vendor who ships in a timely manner.

SHITBOX.ME IM FUCKING LOOKING AT YOU. WHERES MY FUCKING SHIT I ORDERED IN AUG?

Has anyone made this a sticker?

>For all the shit they get around here CD is one of the best vendors here.
car drugs isn't /ourguys/ and its operated by a team of people designing and shipping. Shitbox is one guy maybe sometimes he gets help but orders usually take about a month to fulfill which isn't bad considering the amount of traffic vs manpower.

CD is a one man show. Read his FAQ. My order with Shitbox was from early Aug. No fucking excuse for that long to snail mail some stickers.

CD used to have employees, which is what was probably remembering. He had several employees at one point.

And now that he's a one man show again his store is closed and he has a 7 day backlog on shipping.

Based Backyard Tuners.

little something I was messing around with. I got ahold of a full sprite dump from the game, so I may add character sprites along the bottom.

don't overcomplicate with character sprites, looks good xx

i need a girlfriend

Does anyone make the Night Kids sticker from Takeshi's Skyline?

I need a custom slap, about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. just a simple text slap, which one of you niggers does gud work?

i'll give you a 8 inch slap user

What's wrong with Cardrugs? Speaking as someone who only casually browses /osg/

To be fair he stopped orders to catch up on the backlog. I ordered these a couple of weeks ago and still received them before my Shitbox.me order I placed beginning of August.

Absolutely nothing. The faggot autistic store owners here hate him because he is doing good. He actually was on /osg/ a long time ago, but the vendors kicked him out of here too, like they're doing to Hoon. He left peacefully though.

Hoon is in the same boat. One Indian show and he is still able to ship things out ASAP. I am always surprised when I see his stuff here sometimes in less than a week, and I'm in fucking Australia.

Nothing

Like a majority of sticker vendors he has nothing to do with /osg/ really, just popular.

Shut the fuck up Hoon

Can someone please print this for me? I will buy

I got you user
So I've got 3 days off after Sunday and I'll be going to where I keep the bike to wash my car.

I know vendors have been asking for measurements to make bike sized stuff. Besides the gas cap is there anything someone wants to know a size of?

>that Gundam sticker

Holy fuck, user I will buy that sticker off of you for $15 if it's sold out on CD

posted this in end of last thread but ill doer again
>i was the guy who requested the text face with his hands up like IDK or somethin
>now people buy it
>everytime i see people posting abt buying it i feel warm and fuzzy inside
i love yall

nigga why dont you just email him

I put mine on the left side rear window behind my driver's door

I don't have a picture handy though.

This has been said before, but most small shops (Scheming, turbolo.li, twincam, etc) ship fast.

Hoon isn't exactly special in that reguard.

: )

I'm here, you're in Canada you should've got them by now, I don't know why you haven't ×_×

I will ask Canada Post on Monday if there's any shipping delays in your area, but I am lost as to why it hasn't arrived.

If you don't get anything by the end of next week let me know and I'll resend it.

There is no tracking because the cheapest tracked option is like $16 in Canada, and like $27 for the US, so it's too expensive

I've never had a late or lost Canadian order though, it's a first time

Nigga im not a small store, I'm a medium store, I'll soon be a large store, likely by the end of October I'll do 100 orders a month, I'm at 50-60 orders average right now each month, but my orders are also $27 average so it's not like they're small $10 orders.

Nothing's wrong with the guy. I've ordered from him before. Averaged about 2 weeks to arrive IIRC.

Soon after he started his store, Denlin came in to /osg/ a couple times and said that he found it interesting but decided to not come in here anymore because he didn't want to get his design style influenced by what people were doing in here.

Seems to be working for him, so more power to the dude.

jesus those are expensive, too bad >:(

I wonder how much wraps are for baikus, I definitely want black, the aqua/purple looks so good with it

Right but you still need to shill here even though you are big on instagram and reddit.

nothing's wrong with cardrugs

some people here sperg out and talk shit about his designs but as far as doing business with him goes it's all good. If you like the designs then that's your personal taste, don't let /osg/ influence that.

personally i bought a load of stickers from CD when he did his last run and am very happy with it. good print quality and i personally liked the designs.

only thing to note is it looks like everything he does is 8.5x2.75 instead of "traditional" 8x3 slaps

Do the hue hues know about this?

they are too busy grinding runescape gold to buy food

GF dragged me to a weeb con, positing cars I saw from display
Licence plate was Asuka, best full wrap I've ever seen. In Melbourne so I'm pretty sure he actually got Asuka's VA to sign his mirror. She lives around here somewhere

So we got Watini/drift-clif/T+B for Hoon, Lagoon Co/BOTR/NS Track Terror for BYT, and one of the Night Shifts for Wicked (do me a solid and specify which one for me, I'm retarded right now. Also need an email). For the user that wants one-off of Fly Away, I'm going to seehow fast I can get an handful of those printed up (and try to get some signed by Teddyloid after his concert on friday), and I'll shoot you one after the con.

I'll get the changes mentioned for each designs plus whatever changes you guys want made (if any) done tonight and send out the files in the AM.

I should probably trip for this, but I've no idea how since it's been drilled in to my head for years that tripcodes are for fags, and I've consequently never bothered to learn

what is this

honestly i think you could get the whole bike wrapped for around $400-750 depending on what the shop labor rate is. Which is a lot cheaper than buying a set of black fairings off eBay.

nah man, their last blog post in June said that they only expected to sell like 6k copies and sold 150k copies instead. so they're doing well.

Read that^

This guy has been designing for some months, but money constraints and time constraints have stopped him from printing often. So he just released the album and offered people chance to choose designs to print. His requirements are simple, no shit vinyl, and also, actually print the sticker since before he's had people ask but never print.

I don't shill on /osg/ I only post here for the lulz. I get one or two /osg/ orders a week, it's not like I come here and see massive sales. /osg/ is too small for any real business. It's just a fun place on Veeky Forums.

Hey user, if you don't mind, I'd like to play around with the Turn and Burn slap and maybe change the colors around. I was planning on printing it on a gold brush metal vinyl as well as a stainless steel brush metal vinyl. Like (pic related).

The WATINI one I'd like to do in just gloss, but maybe also a matte or satin.

The Clif bar Drift car I'll do in gloss.

Take your time with my files if you need to do anything to them, I will be sending my next print request to my suppliers in 2 weeks or so, so you've got time, no rush.

Also if Wicked doesn't do (pic related) night shift, I will print this one too, since I think I can market it to my Instagram and Facebook people since it's a simple design.

Project Hoon // [email protected]

>Gloss
Do watini in matte stardust pls

Elliot?

Which one of you is this?

I would like it in matte stardust too, but my current supplier doesn't offer it. Closest thing is the crystal finish that's on my initial D stuff.

If anyone wants WATINI in Matte Stardust let me know and I will figure something out. Maybe ask Offset to do just those, like 10 or 15 pieces and ship them to me in regular tracked mail for $5 or $10, plus cost of each individually which is like $2.00 -_- expensive as fuck but if people want it I don't care as long as I get close to break even with pre orders.

no /ourguy/ stickers

>Letting pajeet print things instead of /ourguys/
He's just going to Jew us.

Do not give hoon any files.
He has and continues to try and destroy these threads.
Do not reward his shitty behavior.

That's bullshit and you know it. He is the only one here that will actually get anything printed and shipped.

wew lad

Sup