Favorite Car Company And Why?

Ok so its obvious everyone here has one favorite car company they like a litte more than the others.Post it here and explain why its your favorite.

You can only pick ONE.
Mine is Mazda because I like how mazda cars even their base stuff are fun to drive, also big fan of their miatas for being LightWeight/RWD.
Whats your?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/2000-saab-9-3-turbo-clean-low/6295272874.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BONUS: You can also post your favorite car from that company

Mazda as well. My Miata is the true love of my life, pls dont tell my girlfriend...

toyota. dunno why, just always loved them since I was a kid. probably because my dad told me how reliable they are for cheap

SAAB, they made sensible, reliable stilish cars that could still give you as many funs as you wanted, been driving my dad's cabriolet 9-3 Viggen today, it was a blast of fun 234K km has had 0 problems with shit maintenance

BMW
despite all the shit they do nowadays (fwd 2 series, engine sound via speakers) it's still the most tracked car brand on earth and they still build some great and affordable enthusiast gems like the M2

Still see SAABS every once here in U.S they really do hold up and last

Somewhat related,

Had a girlfriend I was dating for a while

She was ok, decent looking had a great ass. Would see about 2-3 times a week go on dates, dinner, bang etc

During this time I got a miata, and was just having a great time driving it around town doing some minor mods here and their. One day out on date with that girl in my miata. She points out how really happy I was driving. Stuck in my head the whole day.

Realize that I didnt like this girl that much and loved my car more than her.

Dump girl two weeks later. Enjoy car rest of summer and end up meeting better girl.

Mazda is the only brand that hasnt fully sold out their old ideals. Always have valued their sports cars being lightweight and always will. They arent as big as Honda or Toyota so they still have some control over what they do.
Mazda, realest niggas in the game.
Honda only makes heavy ass turbo cars, toyota just uses 86 name to sell shit cars, subaru makes open diff awd heavy ass cars, Nissan still sells a 10 year old shit Z car and Mitsubishi is less than a fucking joke.

>Held on to rotaries till the bitter end
>Still continues to make Miatas while everyone else is busy turning their entire lineups into crossovers
>The man in charge of R&D is named Fujiwara
>Managed to break free from Ford
>AZ-1
I don't see how Mazda isn't the obvious choice.

>Always have valued their sports cars being gutless and always will*
ftfy

>Affordable

>nearly everyone picks Mazda

welp

dont even care for the Miata that much extremely overrated

Damn, what kit is on that RX7? One of the few kits I've seen that perfectly improves on the shape of the car.

10/10 would commit sacrilege

$55k is affordable for any non-poorfag tb h fa m.

Gotta be Porsche, for developing some of the most amazing cars ever put on the road and race track, and their sheer dedication to actually making an RR layout work (and work really well at that).
Truly the greatest of Kraut space magicians.

>55k for a bmw

FEED Rx-7

I used to love Toyota but up until they said they were discontinuing the mr-s that's when I knew they were going downhill and now all they make is boring econoboxes. Don't even bring up the gt86/frs/brz because saying that is fun car Toyota "made" is like saying your wife's son is your son. Toyota is literally filled of cucks now. At least Honda is trying a bit but as of now I have no favorite.

Honda.
I'm 34. My dad had an 80s Civic Wagon growing up and the first car i owned was a '93 Accord 5-speed. After 2 years, I got my mom's old '94 Acura Integra GS-R 4-door with a 5-speed (yes, really). I currently own a 2000 S2000 with about 80,000 miles on in (pic related), a car i've dreamed about owning since high-school. The fist-gen NSX is my favorite, and 90s Hondas in general were amazingly built cars.

Ford, but pretty much only because that's also my name and I have to drive a Ford for the meme value.

dude, the ford probe was like 80% built by mazda

What does that even mean? like low power? the fd was plenty fast but like I said they value having light cars so we can make up for having stupid power by out cornering you every time.

>were amazingly built cars.
thats the problem, they are hardly even a shell of what they used to be. I really do miss super light ff hatchs
I know the Honda Urban EV is an electric concept that would probably never be releases but I think it looks wonderful. If I had to buy an electric this would be it.
>tfw its electric so still would be 2900+ lbs

Yeah, not a huge fan of any of their recent cars, although the Urban EV looks great (wish they'd just put a 120hp 4 cylinder in it and a 5 speed). I'd still buy a used Honda with a manual from the 90s with less than 70k miles on it over most new cars. Also, 90s hondas were really easy to work on yourself.

no shit

Mada is my favorite brand

I agree a 4 cyl but id take a 6 speed for a couple reasons. This is modern honda we are talking about here so wed be lucky if it got the same 110 lb/torque of the old b16 engines so use the 6 speed and make the gearing real close so its accelerates quick and revs better.
But there is no reason theyd make a petrol engine in the urban ev, it wouldnt be an urban ev anymore.

its easy when you only make sports cars, even the Porsche suvs shit on every other suv in the market.

Honestly hard as fuck to choose.
Love Datsun, love everything GM.
Probably have to go with Chevy though.

yeah, i'm just a fan of the styling. They should reboot the fit (which is one of the few truely great modern hondas) with similar styling.

I'm biased, but I'll have to go with Ferrari.

the fit is the sub 20k car id get! Id love a nice yellow fit si so much!
They are experimenting with the fit sport and who knows, if it does well maybe we will get an si trim (hopefully no turbos though or else they can keep it)
The fit truly is the best car honda offers right now, put some good tires on it and I know it is pretty fast up in the mountains.

yeah, a purple fit "si" with a 160 or so NA motor and a 6 speed is pretty close to my dream cheap car.

Merc vans, they beat the VW on styling.

Also theyre RWD so their like, Ba ba ba ba ba drifting in the wet

hey Saabfags

What do you think the catch is here? Seems like a great price for the miles.
washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/2000-saab-9-3-turbo-clean-low/6295272874.html

classy af inside, nice place to be u no

fuuuuuck man.
all i need is around 130-140 lb/torque since the damn thing is so light weight. 2400 lbs is so doable with its wheelbase and size. That really would be a modern civic hatchback.
My friend has an Ef and a Fit and they are so close in size and dimensions its funny.
Anyone in the know agrees that the Fit is hondas greatest car out right now.

Van driving is surprisingly Dope, especially if they got some power to them

I fucking love Mercedes, particularly the older ones
>built like tanks
>comfy af
>dat German engineering
>dat driving experience

I'm also partial to GM because of cheap, semi-reliable shitboxes and trucks with lots of junkyard mod potential, also Camaro OP

MAZDA

>posting the worst mazda/ford collaboration
>not posting the best

When my skills as a driver (in a rather unfortunate situation) ran out, an XC60 not much unlike pic related died so i could live

I will love some cars, respects other and enjoy most. But i will never be greatful for anything like that one.

Thanks, volvo

Currently it's Mazda. I like how they're sticking with naturally aspirated torquey engines. I also think skyactiv x hcci engine is cool. Their chassis design is great too.

Ford is a close second. ST and RS is cool, current mustang is cool, F150 is cool, they have a good lineup.

GM for making cheap shitboxes

you do realize the skyactive X engines have are supercharged, right?

mazda because
1. the fd3s is my favorite car of all time
2. the 787b is my favorite race car of all time
3. the first car i was ever in (as a baby otw home from the hospital) was a 94 mazda 626 lxv6
4. rotary.

Very Minor supercharger with very small boost, will drive like a Naturally aspirated engine which is good.

Either way seems like at this point HCCI seems like the best option for gas engines. Mazda is literally the only company thats saying fuck electric cars and working on improving gas engines even more.

Yeah im aware. I dont think they're going to use the hcci on every car. They're still going to use conventional ignition engines and further improve them as well.

Big fan of that EV concept hopefully they make it

Need I say more?