Do you think Doug browses Veeky Forums?

Do you think Doug browses Veeky Forums?

no, but he browses the guy who cucked him.

Go Away DeFaggo

Who?

dougie got cucked?

Apparently he got married, he used to refer to his "fiancee" but now in a recent video he said "my wife".

Does Jay?

doug should browse the fucking dump because that's where trash like him belongs

im 99% sure that dude is closeted. setting off gay dar in hong kong

probably doesn't even use a computer

Didn't people from Veeky Forums make fun of retarded R32 GTR video? The one where he autistically tries to get attention from a local Nissan dealership by lying about what kind of car he had? I'm pretty sure he saw the comments and was like: "Heh, MAN I sure triggered those 4channers."
Did I have a fever dream or did this actually happen?

the whole annoying people at their jobs for youtube is gay af. derr look what the stealership offered me on a trade in. dude, you're 30 stop trolling people at their jobs

nah i bet he browses /h/

I can swear that this picture gets more pixelated every time it's posted

Meh, the guy is alright...it's entertainment, he's good at it, and he's successful...he's got some good videos, and he's gotten much better.

The crabs-in-a-bucket, edgelord mentality some people display here really is kinda funny. I bet you people are a blast at parties, talking about how cool you are, and how much faster a GTR is around a track...in a video game.

The Carmax videos are kinda funny...but I don't think Doug does it to troll them. Anyone who's ever tried to sell a car at Carmax knows they deserve to get trolled anyway. And spare me the "troll people doing their jobs hur-de-dur" bullshit...while you troll Doug for doing his...

In the end, Doug shows you cars, in a down to earth way, that most of you will never even see in person, let alone drive...and isn't that kinda cool? There are plenty of plasti-dip rich douches on YouTube to hate on...but I don't think Doug is one of them...

I mostly agree, Doug, but p.eas stop making PR threads here.

Only prominent car YouTuber that probably goes on here is Regular Car Reviews desu. A bunch of sly Veeky Forums references is a bit of a red flag desu.

what a chad

He tried to shill his videos here and got laughed away in the beginning I think but I don't give a shit.

dodge viper

>check out one of his videos
>Top comment is "Doug is the type of guy to slap his own ass during sex"
>The rest of the comments are "Doug is the type of guy . . ." jokes

¿¿¿¿

D/o/ug is the embodiment of Veeky Forums

It started from Salomondrin. Youtube commentes section is more cancerous and contains more faggots than what Veeky Forums has.