pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

Azura is shit

>Tharja
>not Lissa
Way to be wrong

Azura a best

We need the president to take care of signaturefags.

>Marth: Enigmatic Blade
So is it Marth or Lucina?
I'm confused. I don't play Awakening.

Yes

I've actually become a Lucinafag. I've seen the light.

The bravest and kindest,

should i unlock potential my +atk -res roy

I will be one too in 2 days.

If you have literally nothing else, then fuck no

Should I level a healer for tempest trials? I'm terrified that I'll miss out on Not!Marth

Meme answer by anti-Lucinashitters: it's marth in drag (lol

Actual answer: It is Lucina masquerading as a male undertaking Marth's name in order to inspire morale and hope amongst the despair of the people in her ruined future, also giving her a suitable disguise for when she traveled into the past.

Actual Lucinafag here, this is my answer:

She's wearing a mask, that's it. Now stop trying to instigate shit.

it was pandering fanservice, like the rest of the game

Should I merge my duplicate Grand Heroes?

Lucina went by the name Marth in Awakening while she had the mask on. It's just another Lucina clone.

still don't get why people like her desu. her personality is very flat, much like her

How many babies would you put in her belly?

>finally give enough of a shit to grind the last bit of SP I need to put reposition on my Ryoma
>3 immediate defense wins

wtf I love reposition now

why didnt she cosplay as ike if she wanted to inspire hope

>Lucinafags this retarded that they lack reading comprehension

You need at least 4 Healers if you want to do well, with at least one Dazzling and 1 Wrathful.
Hurry up and get to work.

An entire village.

>in order to inspire morale and hope amongst the despair of the people in her ruined future
Nice fanfiction, it was literally just the devs circlejerking Archanea like everything else in Awakening.

Ike has bigger chest.

How inspiring would she have been in this outfit?

Evidently Ike does not inspire hope whatsoever

Ikefags can offer no argument or response to this.

Why would I force feed Faye babies?

The tripfag wrote up a decent explanation although I don't think he's here anymore

He inspires hope in Soren's dick

This guy knows how it is.

Ike doesn't give a shit about hope.
Either you put in the work to get shit done or you make a complete and utter ass of yourself like Micaiah.

>Nice fanfiction
But that's literally what she says in the game when she reveals herself. Did you play Awakening?

>it was literally just the devs circlejerking Archanea like everything else in Awakening.
Uhh okay? What does that change? That's just the real-world reason for why the developers put it in, the in-game explanation is what user hypothetically wanted to hear.

I don't understand your argument???

I like Hana

micaiah ass................

>Uhh okay?
>I don't understand your argument???

Jesus christ you "lucinafags' are embarrassing to actual Lucinafags

Lucina's love for her people is inspiring.

She would have never had to escape to another universe's past if she harnessed the full power of the pantslessness. But that's too much to hope for in this day and age.

this "fake lucinafags" and "real true and honest genuine lucinafags" mindgames is stupid.

I personally don't think lucinafags need any falseflagger's help to look retarded.

Will it be hard to get Marth or is he a mid-tier shitter reward?

i do, im just bored

She needed at least another foot in height, ~150 lbs in muscle, and a laser shooting zweihander for Ike cosplay.

So if I feed my neutral Bridelia skills and then roll a +ATK one and feed the neutral one to her, she'll inherit all of the skills that I taught the first one, right?

Because it's easier for a girl to pass as a slim, fair-faced prince than as a buff mercenary dude.

You can tell that this image was made when we all still thought that "Marth" was literally Marth for pandering purposes. How naive we were.

I'm not a part of this shit but I consider myself something of a Lucina fan, I just never post her because shit like this always erupts. It's not even a matter of falseflaggers or whatever, it's just impossible to discuss or even mention her since someone is bound to shitpost and get a million (You)s

Yes, if you really want to whale that hard that will work.

Try being an Azurabro you fucking crybaby. You get off easy.

Yes, spend all your Sp beforehand.

OH FUCK I'M NOT READY FOR TEMPEST TRIALS. HELP ME WITH SKILL INHERITANCE FOR
>Reinhardt
>Camus
>Xander
>Bride Charlotte

Everyday until she's in Heroes is suffering.
And them I'm gonna suffer even more knowing she's gonna have shit art and a shitty voice.

Trust me, I hold no delusions to my being a dumb waifufag, but there's a difference between being a waifufag and being an obvious falseflagger. It's painfully obvious. No waifufaggotry is 'genuine' or whatever, but it's clear to see when its just an attempt to get replies.

you've posted this like four times already
put desperation on everything

Only the 5 star is going to require eating into all potential unit grinding time for the next 2 weeks to be able to get. If you're willing to settle for the 4 star it should be a lot less annoying.

She's an "important" character of a game that sold a lot, is basically the female version of the guy they used as the face of the series and in her game you can marry her

don't use Fury for Tempest Trials
that is all

What does tharjabae think the BIG DAMN POKEMON announcement will be?

W-Why do you wanna see my tail, user?

Why have they removed Light's Blessings from the game?

Silque is a good wife.

Do you link regarding what score gets what rewards?

You should have one per team, and you need to feed them a Wrys.

You guys told me fury was the go to skill for most units. What am I supposed to use now?

Sakura from the Dangan Ronpa series would like to have a word with you.

Anyways, Lucina remembers her heritage and it includes Marth. It's just sad to have to impersonate from another person's family.

Hail from you family. That's why she loves her daddy.

I can attest to the veracity of this statement.

Not listen to /feg/
...Except for this post, because I, too, am a part of /feg/, unfortunately.

These are your brides now

Switch game

Is it worth investing in a 4* thundercock as long as he isn't -ATK?

AND FOUR TIMES NO ONE HAS HELPED ME

Wait for a japanese whale to unlock all the rewards in an hour and post what he dealt with online before you start to panic. Grind SP in the meantime.

All you need is Martyr + Live to Serve 2/3

You can fully heal anyone and you can sponge a hit for an ally. Caution on brave units and requires great speed to prevent doubling.

I'm glad I have Renewal on Eldigan, with Titania's Reciprocal Aid I'll be able to heal up my cav team without a dedicated healer.

you should try using your brain to think for yourself.

100% yes

no, he is literally half as good, which makes him worthless at 4*

Hana vagina

no

"Investing" obviously includes upgrading him to 5*

Good night.

A new contender for the Frozen Elsa Spider Man videos.....

Now it's Fire Emblem Lucina Frozen Elsa Spider Man Joker Miraculous Ladybug Pregnant Prank Gone Wrong..........

Good night slut

Me on the far right

You need to rank him up to get the most out of him. As long as you can do that, you're fine, but if you can't, it ain't worth it since you're missing out on both Dime Thunder and Goad Cavalry.

I love Fir! She's my wife!

>Use Eldigan on that Kozaki map Hard Mode with 3 fliers and Robin on the bridges
>Give him a strong Def buff and send him in
>Tanks Honkers and kills her
>Camilla comes in and 0x2's him, eats a hit, specials him for a whopping 5 damage
>Eldy gets buffed by Ephraim, who tags out
>Eldy kills Camilla
>His Mystiltain thirsts for blood
>Ninian dances him and he oneshots Robin with his thicc special
>Caeda 0x2's him and dies

WHY IS ELDIGAN SO GOOD

HE'S SO FUCKING RED HE MAKES STALIN LOOK LIKE AN ANARCHIST

me on the left

But Ike is already a girl?

my wife

>Regna Ferox doesn't use feral dragons as war beasts despite the fact that their barbarian ancestors did
>Altea is now part of Batshit Evil Cultist Desert Land and forgotten forever
>despite thousands of years passing no one bothered to find a work-around to make ballistae mobile again
>Alm and Celica's lineage possibly dies with Walhart (after thoroughly fucking up the continent) and Kamui's lineage possibly takes over instead
>manaketes are nearly extinct or are all hidden and don't give a fuck
Awakening makes Marth's saga kinda bittersweet

Lucina's beauty is inspiring

Manaketes won't go extinct. Naga needs more vessels since she's just Lightside Grima/Loptyr so she most likely bodyjacks Tiki and forces her to get knocked up by feral dragons to preserve the bloodline.

Elise as my main healer with Recover has served me pretty well in keeping Breaker/QR users and Celica topped up. I have a 4* Clarine with Live to Serve 2 available as a backup, and a Lacheslut with a few useful skills for worst case scenarios.

Lucina is an ugly horse faced cunt

Considering even Bantu is alive in Awakening I'm guessing they're just in hiding and don't give a fuck. Would explain why Nowi was considered such a prize, Manaketes are probably on par with Marth as far as legends go.

Is he not allowed to reveal his identity to his own children?

>implying Walhart wasn't fucking every waifu on the continent
lol probably 1/2 the population is his spawn