Zenkai no /llsifg/! Sunshine!! >Current Events
JP: YouShiko Medfes
EN: Kanan UR Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77Xi8Y1csQA
youtube.com/watch?v=XVFvkc1V7I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell be fine

something seems off about Rina here but I can't quite put my finger on it

Nico-chan a cute.

Will Kenny's first solo song be worse than Junai Lens?

Boring lovers

What was his ID again? I don't like Honk but I feel sorry for that guy so I might add him.

I like Junai Lens kys

For Mari

>Boring
I don't see Kanan in the picture.

Sorry for your hearing loss

For Wooby

They're lovers

I think it's
Fuyanami

Does anyone else find it weird that the dogs aren't dating each other? Shiitake is with Riko and Ruby is with Yoshiko.
Wouldn't it make more sense to have ShiitakexRuby? They could even have puppies.

great banter mate dumb poshn

It'll make the Nico version of Wild Stars sound good.
I love Nico but anybody who says that her solo version of that song sounds good is deaf.

>178891994

MUH
youtube.com/watch?v=77Xi8Y1csQA

Thanks.

and it'll still sell well because kennenshitters are delusional to the point where they'd hate to admit not even autotune can pull miracles for kenny

This is the stupidest thing I've seen all day

Don't shill your shit here, mate

I like her 'male' voice there. Nozomi's songs are way worse, same level as Kanan's.

m'aki

I hate poshns so much!!

How much you guys want to bet this guy is a flip

I hope Fuyayami will accept my request

Everyone does.

posff

ag od

I mean you could just look at his twitter where it says he lives in Iowa and he calls himself a white boy.

Could be a false identity. I guess we'll never know.

posfhn

Imagine making sweet love to Aikyan and SUDDENLY you find a dick

Eli is my wife. Back off Umi.

I hate POSHN what about you, fellow Rubyfriends? I wish they would all fuck off. Honoka doesn't even look 10 years old what the fuck?

Who the fuck roleplays as a white person from Iowa?

posfhn

posfhn

Imagine making sweet love to Arisha and SUDDENLY you find AiAi fugging your ass

sign me the fuck up

fuck hard already

Rubypedo falseflagging as poshn falseflagging?

Holy fuck I'm laughing so hard

I want to fug the witch.

what if it's a flip in iowa

Holding hands with Riko

I can't get banned in game for messaging racist remarks to other players, right?

Holding Riko with hands

You can't.

Post screenshot

what kind of racist remarks? Depends on what words you said.

Like uh, stuff like "flip," "gook" and the n word.

What have you been up to, user?

Should I buy this now or will there be better packs in near future?

I hope you haven't spent money on that account.

Go ahead and buy it now

I like to message people fun stuff and gauge their reaction. It's all just in good fun though!

I've dropped a little under 2000 dollars

We're still some time away from getting a pack that's as good in value, plus you can buy those packs at the start of any month so.... might as well and go ahead.

>13.General Prohibitions
>You agree not to do any of the following while using the KLab Services or using the KLab Content or User Content:
>Bully, harass or intimidate any User;

youtube.com/watch?v=XVFvkc1V7I0 hey /llsifg/ let's watch a scouting video together!

Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3
105704 58169 29089
On track! On track! Overpredicting!
it's not been a day and yet the cutoffs are low af

>no bullying
wtf i hate kiab now.

But it's not bullying if i add jk at the end right?

You can if they report you, don't expect KLab to give a fuck unless it's reported.
I have a message from when kb_z, the old EN top, gave away his account and the guy clearly said it. kb_z account is still in the game.

Dia does things to my dick.

Probably should have included
>promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;

Yep, looks like you're done user. Let's hope Klab sits on their asses but since I have no knowledge of any precedents I'd go ahead and start praying.
Let me spare you all 23 minutes and just tell you she got the kenny and hyperventilated like a little bitch. So nothing you wouldn't expect from a kennyhoe or any other scouting video.

Then it's just a prank, bro.

Why is Eli smiling?

Kiab won't ban me if I spend a lot of money, right? They only ban poor players I bet.

But like said, Klab won't do anything unless someone actually reports you. I messaged someone a transfer code over a year ago on my main account without thinking and I'm still fine. Don't think I'd ever want to contact support though in case they decide to go down my messages.

Huh, I wonder if I can try to get some people on my friendslist banned

poshn

You don't sound like a very good friend.

I'm not, you better hope I am not on your friendlist because you could be first to go.

what's poshn?

Thanks for the heads up! Who are you so I can remove you, faggot.

Fuck off Maya

Sure, but then you realize this game's playerbase is, among other demographics, made up of female players, underage players and female underage players. Most of these would report you even if you as much sneezed at their general direction since they're sensitive as fuck. So it's all about whether that user got lucky enough that the person he insulted didn't bother reporting him.
Klab could probably corroborate or deny anything you could come up by just going into people's accounts and checking any details so I doubt any bullshit would stick.

Wait, fuck. I messaged a player a few days ago asking if she was a girl and when she said yes I said "ew" and said she was probably ugly. Holy shit it was just a joke, am I going to get banned?

But I'm nice and I don't bully my friends.

Crack dumbposter

What kind of friend are you?

The only people that would report you to KLab to fuck with your life are offended whales and other anons, other people wouldn't bother.

I'm obviously not going to tell you. I bet you're a rubyfag, I'll start with them.

>other people wouldn't bother.
you underestimate how petty some people can be, you ought to wisen up a bit.

Honkfags are the nicest and cutest fags my ass
poshn

Like 60% of the player base is female and they're really emotional. Just look at this faggot, he's probably getting banned by Kiab as I type this.

You'll do nothing, bitchboy

>implying that was a poshn

>bitchboy
Helios? LUL? Rubypedo? Don't try me.

Name a better raibu
you can't

How many cases of banned accounts have you heard, besides from cheaters? I heard a total of 0. If someone got banned by calling someone else a nigger, we would know it by now. This proves that either people don't report shit or that KLab does nothing.

Fuck off /llsifg/

Kotori, Honoka, Rin, Hanayo, Nico, Nozomi, Chika, You, Riko, Ruby, Maru, Mari, Yoshiko, Dia

maki is really pretty

I feel that the lack of a report button puts people off reporting other players. Unless it's a super triggered Tumblr whale, then I just can't see people taking the time to send an email to Klab.
I think someone from here before lost their account and had to contact Klab to retrieve it, but they ending up banning him because he sent a transfer code.