/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3 and PS4, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- Central Fiction is also out on Steam with all the DLCs included.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fenritti/status/871783147158949888
twitter.com/L0n3l1eR/status/867529702084407296
youtube.com/watch?v=F_G8_zpgngw&lc=z13jfzgbeznojpnds23cin0idwm1yl1bm04.1496665798225908
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsMLqh9TFHYjBV_fTm78Yq7jlYUG8T0a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ruby

I want to lick Mai's armpits.

>Back to Mai shit

What's the point? There isn't even any hair on them

Zero self control

Are DPs in this game totally invulnerable to everything (meaties, grabs, distortion drives)? Or are there exceptions for certain moves or exceptions for certain characters?

>invulnerable to everything
yes

Only way you can beat a DP is by hitting it with another invincible move which will result in a clash.

There are also mid only invuln normals and specials that can beat DPs clean.

twitter.com/fenritti/status/871783147158949888
Is this how we beat Fenrich?

Japanese players that are coming to EVO this year.

Source: twitter.com/L0n3l1eR/status/867529702084407296

Does this mean we'll see a bigger variety in characters and something that isn't Nine or Izzy in the finals due to superior Japanese tactics and mindgames?

NOTHING BUT NINE BAYBEE

You might see some Rachel and Carl. I don't think you'll be seeing too many Tsubaki. You might see a couple Azrael or Jin but not many of them.

I expected more

Jin is probably going to be more common than the others you mentioned if anything

What kind of computer speakers does /blaz/ run?

How are they affording this, has a pot been announced?

So /blaz/ which of them have you wasted the most baby batter on the most?

Makoto
Mai
Noel

never fapped to Kajun or Tsubaki,

Tsubaki and Mai are the only ones I find remotely appealing out of those.

Noel or probably Kokonoe because of that doujin

Makoto > Noel > Tsubaki >>>>>> Mai, Kajun

Braver's Revel had like 10 izanami if I remember correctly. JP is infested with them.

yes

so you made a new thread and it's already at page 10, at last, it's finally time. Come, /blaz/, let us now put an end to our ever intertwining fates

Check out my hot new meme

What exactly is the joke here?

say my name /blaz/

How bout this one

PUPWA

Last time I checked my fap diary it was Noel slightly ahead of Makoto and a few months before that it was Makoto slightly ahead of Noel. Both have definitely at least 100 fap records now. The only girl ahead of them that I fapped to even more is Nonon from KLK. The third most fapped to BB girl had like around half the amount of faps as the first two, can't remember who it was.

Sephirot?

Relius looking swole

>fap diary

>doesn't keep a fap diary

>Needing a book to keep track of your faps

>That one doujin where during Makoto's session, Noel has the lewedest look on her face as she starts fondling Makoto's tits and playing with her body as she's getting fucked.

It was hot, playful lewd Noel is surprisingly decent fap fuel

I found everyone except Makoto annoying or just unimportant. Makoto gets saved from the latter judgment because she's a bit more level-headed and isn't a useless piece of garbage unless plot demands it (Noel) or some psycho-bitch for around half the series, or just some literally who from muh manga series that just gets BTFO in both Story and her own Arcade mode.

But then the ingame story sprites has Makoto look more retarded so there. None of them.

You realize he's asking who you fap to the most, right?
Why the fuck are you giving opinions based around the personality or significance of them?

Because I regret ever getting into the story mode

Noel Vermillion is my waifu so of course I fapped to her the most.

You fapped to a guy's sister You're all getting the shit kicked out of you by him.

So? Makoto probably has lots of older brothers too (whether she knows about them or not).

Jin doesn't care, he'll just tell you you have shit taste.

This. Noelfags are delusional to think that the disgust would be directed at anything other than her.

Makoto
True story, when her character portrait (pic related) was unveiled I fapped to it literally 6 times in a day. My dick hurt so good.

>fapped to Makoto 6 times a day
I didn't do that until after Amane was revealed.

How are your balls intact, guaranteed replies man?

Acceptable taste, it's not pedo to fuck a little squirrel

they are good for nothing but sex

What is it like when you pull back the curtain
And realize every wrong is a right?
Your world is rusted like a dirty razor
The edge is calling tonight

Damn son, I checked my diary and even I only managed to fap 5 times in a day (about 4-6 times in the last 4 years) max.

Mai. She's incredibly hot.

After like 3 or 4 times you squeeze out nothing and you just feel the muscle contractions.

It's also not pedo to fuck a little vampire.
For identical reasons.

Fuck my mistake. Here's the censored version.

Easy mistake to make

I bet you're doing these mistakes on purpose, pedonazie.

Why would someone do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

It really is, I've been making it more and more lately.

Read Hanlon's Razor.

I'm also of the opinion that it's not pedo to lewd 5yo adults.

>jyubu jyubu
Where do these japanese virgins get their idea of how blowjobs sound?

Fuck. Need to work on my labeling.

However it is pedo to lewd a little boy sharing a little girl's body.

Goddammit.

Stop posting comments on my video, /blaz/, I love Mai.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_G8_zpgngw&lc=z13jfzgbeznojpnds23cin0idwm1yl1bm04.1496665798225908

Fuck off randy

>janny deleting completely safe for work content
Is there no ground that they will not defile?

They just don't like Platinum.

I only like Ishi666 Platinum.

I have never played a fighting game before in my life and I just tried Chronophantasma Extend for the first time.

It seems pretty nice. Are there any tips or pitfalls I should watch out for?

Yes, don't like Noel.

Don't get too used to Barriering all the time, it's not uncommon for characters to be able to pressure very hard with the additional blockstun it adds. Burst/OD management works very different in CF compared to CPE, so when you do move to that iteration, make sure to get adjusted to that. In CPE it's fine to Burst, but in CF you generally want to avoid it and confirm an ODC combo so that you can EA (Exceed Accel, super that you can only do in OD that ends the OD time) so you can get put in AF (Active Flow, think of it as reverse Negative Penalty).

Oh, and what character do you play? Most generally have the same gameplan and function the same, but characters like Taokaka, Kagura, and Bullet got changed so hard they might as well not be the same.

I know barely half of those words, but I will save it for when I do understand everything.
I haven't tried them all, but I did really enjoy using a character called μ-No.12.

Makoto, never came to any of the others.

>Wasted
Foolish, it's never a waste for Makoto.

Nice, I actually play her so I can tell you she works very much the same. Most of her changes are just quality of life, like being able to combo 5C into 6C without needing the opponent to crouch, and SMP (Same Move Penalty) was removed so now she has really high damage from 6C loops in the corner. Her mindscreen damage is less but that barely matters since the 5C buff is enough. There are some other changes like the property on 6B(2) having been changed, but that's not too hard to get adjusted to. Most basic things you could do with Mu in CPE you can do in CF, you just have to remember that 6C no longer wallbounces and instead wallsticks.

I still recommend you get CF to practice there rather than sticking with CPE, because the OD buffs really do change how the game is played, since you're essentially getting a safe on block reversal and damage increase. ODR (Overdrive Raid, guard cancelling with OD) was already possible in CPE, but in CF it became much more effective.

Oh, and she doesn't have Habakiri anymore, it was replaced with a Level 2 projectile that sends the steins in the direction they're facing. It's for the better since Habakiri became pretty much useless after the prorate nerf in CPE.

I really don't have the money for CF at the moment. Is it OK to play a bit on CPE until the price comes down?

Yeah, while the combos from CPE won't be optimal anymore, they're still generally useable, and don't build too bad habits. When you do switch to CF, there are only a few things you have to get really adjusted to.

5C > 6C midscreen now leads to new options since it's no longer a combo. You can
1. Tachi into dash 2B. It won't hit meaty, but it keeps them blocking.
2. Tachi into dash 5C. Again, won't hit meaty, but do this if you think that they're going to jump, since you'll catch them during the startup.
3. 2D into Totsuka (New 214D), keeps them stuck in place and lets you control space.
Usually you want to go for option 1 though.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsMLqh9TFHYjBV_fTm78Yq7jlYUG8T0a2
Here's a playlist of a JP players combos to get you on the right track when you get started. Learn a 2B hitconfirm from midscreen (different from CPE), a 2B pickup from after a 6C wallscreen, and then a corner combo for 2A and 2B. Mu gets among the highest damage in the corner, so you need to be able to capitalize on that by getting down your confirms.

>Left
Racist pro-human girl - with dark skin.

>Right
#LetThemIn (cum inside her) everyone is equal girl - with white skin.

Is this pottery?

>6C wallscreen
I meant wallsplat

Oh and just so there's no confusion, the tachi after 6C doesn't combo, you just whiff it so you can follow after the opponent

I hope you never learn from your "mistake", user

How do I play Rev 2 Baiken?

Why not just use a keyboard (a hitbox but better)?

I do my best, user.

Fuck, here's the one I meant to post.

One could only hope a person with this conundrum would have a selection of sisters to procreate with instead.

This artist sucks. Post some HYAKUHACHI.

>page 10
Thanks pedo nazie, you killed the thread!

>tfw I look like Noel so everyone ITT would hate me even though I am a girl

fuck off noel

Who is the best beginner character?

Jin

Ragna.