/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing,
unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

Making new threads is such a hassle though.

what is "House fame found"

I check my mail and it has that with enclosed 91M silvers.... dam.

HOW?

this game sucks

3rd for DKs

no

Post more nudes.

Don't really know. Logged back on after like a year and a half of being away and had 120 million sitting in it.

You won the lottery. Even inactive players get 1 ticket weekly.

If you press 'p' you'll see in the upper right that there's multiple categories of "fame" for your character. Hover over each one to see how much you'll get paid, you'll earn that everyday. If you didn't play in a very long time then it'll pile up

so its just been a small amount every day since open beta then,

91m isn't much but for a newbie Its alot

Doesn't really make much sense to me, I was like level 5 on one character when I stopped.

Well!!! I'm not taking my clothes off then! Besides, I don't have huge boobies or anything.

I think baseline it's 200k silver a day.

When I was reading about contribution points a lot of people were talking about "turning in" leftovers or sub products or something from processing. Where and how do I turn them in?

>Well!!! I'm not taking my clothes off then!
That's an outfit though. Well, part of one.

what gear should I be using lvl 22 to level up?

>that same pirate outfit 90% of players are wearing
Stop this.

Got it for free, I think its some sort of promotion? I dunno, its either that or the basic gear you get at the beginning of the game.
>I just swap between them when I get tired of one or the other

Buy a full set of Grunil armor off of the auction house and a Yuria weapon for your class and start upgrading it.

I have a Bares Staff +9 is it crap though?

help

It's because they get it temporarily for free. Let them be, it'll all be gone in a week.

It sort of fall into brackets on how much silver you have.
If it's any less than 100 mil, just get a Yuria/Rosar weapon as high as possible.
For armour I like Heve, get everything expect chestpiece as high as possible.
There is no reason to save money, you want to put all your currency into gear.
Engine Guardian belt/neck, blue coral is alright in the other slots.

How do I failstack?

It's actually promotion and temporary. Mine expires in 30 minutes.

Kinda. Just go with that since you have it upgraded already.

>character name must also be unique
Why is this a thing with family names? Do I gotta add numbers to my name now?

I don't know, but you can usually right click items like that to get a waypoint to the turn in.

>There is no reason to save money, you want to put all your currency into gear.
Really? Even if you're going to replace it all at 56?

How do I figure out when the imperial delivery good change?

You cook beer, it produces a byproduct. You right click the byproduct and select the NPC location thing. You go to the NPC and turn it in.

Oh snap I didn't notice that. Thanks a lot!

You're welcome, user.

You are really just looking to add a PRI vendor awakening weapon asap at 56.
So yeah, you absolutely want to save some money for 56.
What I meant was, you are no good running around in +5 Agerian Armour with 200 mil in the bank. The armour/jewellery upgrades are strong and permanent-ish as they can be shared among different characters.
And boss-armour are still a far time away.

how does bidding work?

I click bid, I wait, "item sold"

am i doing something wrong? is it random who wins or?

What the FUCK are you selling?

Dumb question, but how do you go about upgrading jewelry? I see people running around with an "I" by their pieces, assuming that's an upgrade.

does fishing become profitable after beginner? i'm only getting fish worth 2k

Here you go, user.
Stuff.

when I press repeat on a worker does he work untill he's out of stamina or will he just repeat the last action once?

>256 million
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Until he's out of stamina.

But that's just pocket change in my alt city for costumes.

Neat, thanks!

She is selling plank and copper shard.

>Thinking 256mil is alot
Oh user...

Shut fuck up, Im fucking new.

>256mil is a lot
I was one like you my friend, making your 10mil a day on costumes or whatever; now I bring in the fat stacks with my worker empire and whatever active lifeskilling I may do during the day.

This game is a huge ramp. Keep the course and eventually things will click.

Steamfags leave

>tfw maybe making 4 million a day

h-ha

>both login rewards end in 2 days
>just started playing less than a week ago
am i reading something wrong or am i just going to get fucked
also are login rewards a regular non event thing?

Do you sell crates?

Yeah every month or so. Its not a very easy thing to get in to, requires a lot of prep.

Is this with the nude mod?

You can literally see the default underwear

>tfw 2 workers mining
>the empires just begun

I just need level 56 and CONTRIBUTION POINTS

Collect your daily potion.

>potion
>potion
>ogre ring
>potion
>axe
>potion
Sounds about right desu.

What's the axe? Vendor trash?

Nah, I don't use that. If I wanted to "play" a game like that, then I'd just boot up DOA5

You can actually do the event quests whenever you want (before the event ends), they're sort of "piling up" instead of being exclusive to the day they're available.

Magic Lumbering Axe

h-help pls?

Oh right. I got a fluid collector after thinking it was going to stop on the Ogre Ring.

I just sent out a ship transport from Heidel to Tarif, why the fuck did it go all the way out past calpheon in the river before turning around and going back towards Tarif

The wheel is just a placebo, the item is determined as soon as you open the box. Look in the system window as well as if your character cheers or anything.

literally go kill shit GET MONEY

go and do all the black blob dudes quests that weird shadow dude, do ALL OF THEM get to lvl 56 then worry about money lad

Hi team!

i have 130 mil from 6 days of in game time spemt mostly fishing, so yes, its also about the location you're in more than anything im by no means maximizing

I'm aware but I have those disabled in chat. Last event my character would cheer even though it was some trash item.

Is Sardine still recruiting?

anyone else lagging bad?

US

How do you make 10 million a day on costumes?

Yeah.

Least you got that ogre ring. Still waiting on something good from it.

yeah, having the same issue here

it's unplayable right now

It got me killed twice

I sold around 30 Blackstones to vendors for 13k each before someone told me I could make a fortune on the market place.

Fuck me.

Yep.

Yeah I'm starting to lag pretty hard.
And this is why you life skill.

Ever since the steam release this game lags at the exact same time every day. Cant wait to see how it is when the leveling event begins
It literally warns you that you can make more money on the MP with most items in this game. Your own fault

Im going to rape you so hard that the only the only thing what will be in your mind is cock.

When is the striker event ending?

>lagging
>bought 3 traditional cooking utensils 50k each

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIX YOUR SHIT

>Didn't look at the tooltip for the item
>Forcibly ignored the system pop up telling you that you're retarded for vendoring the item
Yeah, fuck you. Learn to read.

>Fuck me
Heidel guild house, now.

>Fuck me
where are u

Lovely! And whom do I message to be inaugurated?

Excuse me?!

Sorry for potato PC and inability to make characters.
How'd I do?

Add Bangui to your friends list.

Me too. Me and whoever that user is are going to tag team and spitroast you for hours!

You shouldn't take kids literally.

Try zooming in on the face a bit more.

You need to be punished for all the hideous things you've done to young witchlets.

Thank you. I will do it when ever the servers are fixed.

Do you know who you're talking to, boy?! You don't dare impose such imprudent jokes towards a mighty Witch!

What?! No! It's their fault for being weak!

Here's an idea.

Allow trading between friends with limits. When someone is added to your friends list initially, you can only trade low value items and small amounts of silver per day. Your friendship can "rank" up with someone else by being on their friends list for a long time, partying together, doing guild activities together, participating in nodewars together, spending time dueling, etc. When your friendship reaches higher tiers, you can trade higher and higher value items and unlock titles.

Maybe you can even choose a best friend and unlock certain rewarding daily quests that you can only complete with that friend. That'd make it so you'd HAVE to play with someone else everyday at least for a little bit if the rewards are good enough.

Obviously this sounds super exploitable but it at least stops the obvious gold sellers from immediately being able to sell you gold for pearls. Maybe this can save BDO from the fate of solo grind -> afk -> solo grind -> afk (erp).

>she's done literally nothing to anyone

Yes! Exactly, I am as innocent as a child. Blonde Witchlet can vouch for me!

How about they just add areas and regions where there's a benefit to partying other than sending shitgreens to the market directly?

Nah, let's add a way to trade silver. That will fix it.