The memes made me do this, will I regret it?

The memes made me do this, will I regret it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/955122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you'll finish it pretty quick and then wish there was more.

I've never liked anime so I'm going to pretend I'm watching it ironically and see if anything tickles my privates about it

No
So many people only know about it because "le drifting eurobeat maymays" and just assume it must be mediocre but it's actually fantastic

its kinda awful

but its enjoyable to an extent

by 4th stage I was done with it and just watched battles on youtube

First Stage is unironically pretty good, after that it slowly starts going downhill.
I quit after Extra Stage and just watched the highlight battles from the other stages on Youtube.

The entire series is up on YouTube. Well, most of it anyway.

Jesus fucken christ. At least get the god-tier blu-ray. It still looks like old shit, but shit that at least won't hurt your eyes with blurriness

nyaa.si/view/955122

Just go on youtube and watch all the stages (OAVs included) with subtitles already.

Currently on stage 4 and still no regrets. That said, someone spoiled the entire ending of the show for me about 4 days ago and I haven't been the same since. If you get serious about it (and it's very easy to past stage 1), do yourself a favor and keep looking at /o and other boards that'd have Initial D memes to a minimum. It does a very good job (imo) of making you actually unsure of what an outcome will be, so spoilers actually do make a difference. And don't watch the dub. Just don't.

I watched every single stage and oav and I feel like I wasted my time.

After stage one, the emptyness.

*emptiness

The computer animated characters were shit compared to the ones in first stage, which actually gave me dem 90s nostalgia feels.

I understand what you're saying but not because of plot IMO. For example, Stage 1 had best soundtrack and art style IMO. Stage 2 really spiced up the plot, but with the exception of Deja Vu, the soundtrack was very lacking, and the art style took a turn for the worse. Stage 3 had a spicy plotline too but, of course, it's just a movie. That said, the art style went back to being pretty good, and it had a decent soundtrack. Here I am in stage 4, which has some really weird ass art style that makes every character look barely like their stage 1 counterparts, but is still interesting to watch imo because I'm curious to see where it goes from here (no spoilers plz). Oh and there's been one good eurobeat in the first 10 episodes.

Don't talk about extra stage plz, I wanted to kill myself, I had no idea such a high quality anime could've been turned into such a lifeless titfest.

>nyaa is back

uhh that site has been up for 4 months

The show becomes Dragonball D after the first stage. That being said, 4th stage is my favorite. The battles are good and the characters actually start to arc a little bit.

5th and final were total garbage with the exception of Ryosuke's character arc when battling the Grim Reaper GTR. If the show had more of that kind of character drama with the occasional battle instead of "durrr no I'M the fastest, filler filler filler" then the show would be a masterpiece.

>its kinda awful
I wouldn't say that, it's cheesy sure but still very enjoyable and pretty-good quality wise (with some exceptions ofc)

>people unironically like 4th stage over 1st in both plot and soundtrack

The series starts off really slow for the first couple episodes, but I eventually fell in love with it after the 4th or 5th episode.

you should go and see /g/
they had countless threads about recovering nyaa and some aussie made a replacement
flashback to september 2017 and it's still broken and shit but people still suck him off even when he's on vacation
the only guy who does anything constantly breaks the sitek
it's a full hivemind out there, most anons filtered them

Up to 3rd stage its breddy gud, 1st stage has the best 90s feels and memebeat
4th stage onwards it gets onto some weird DragonInitial D with the "Fujiwara Zone" bullshit

don't let the memes get into you, its good
>mfw ywn ever get OverRev! animoo

This.

OP reporting back - I'm eight episodes in (I know, was busy all weekend). Does Bunta ever open his eyes? Does he have eyes? How can he drive with no eyes?

He's just squinting really hard all the time.

bunta is god user

>flashback to september 2017 and it's still broken and shit but people still suck him off even when he's on vacation
I'm not sure what you mean, pantsu is in a very good state right now and the site certainly is not broken, this looks like slander more than anything considering you didn't state what was actually wrong with the website but instead said "it's broken"