/bfg/ - Battlefield General

At least put an OP in the comment section Edition

previous thread >>LATEST PATCH NOTES>NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/6fa7p4/comment/dih6huz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for squad spawns

revives

I have 2000 scraps saved up to try to get my last sabre piece. When it's in rotation again, would it be smarter to buy 10 regular battle packs or buy enhanced packs, one at a time?

Squad spawns a shit
SHIT

How

The US Medic happened to deploy on the oblivious Sniper before he was in combat (aka getting clubbed in the ass), it's literally 2.5 seconds until they materialize during which they can see what they're spawning in on

Oh yeah I know that, I meant it as how did the guy with the club justify not popping the scout with a few rounds, then move on.

>Not clubbing hillniggers to death.

So when are they gonna start working on the root initiative and core gameplay tweaks?
also when the new content are coming out.
i've been strictly playing sinai, scar and amines and the others are fucking horseshit.
i wish someone rent a server with those maps while adding rupture as well, linear maps are fucking disgusting

what's the ship that's shown at the beginning of the british intro for fao fortress

wait until it's on the exchange

reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/6fa7p4/comment/dih6huz

I wouldn't bet on anything significant until post summer, lol

River Clyde. Apparently it was a collier used irl during the British landing in Gallipoli

>not putting 4 in the back of their head with the Kolibri

Step up

>approaching G on Sinai as cav
>roofnigger taking potshots at me
>fling my Light Grenades up there to try to annoy him
>set off his incendiary tripwire bomb and roast him alive

>mfw

in the name of the tsar reveal in 5 days goys

Why does the phantom bow keep disappearing after 1 or 2 shots as though its out of ammo? The counter says I still have 18/19 shots left.

beyond the marne needs fixing. badly.

Oh, you can't use the bow while prone. That's why. I get it.

JUST

Daily reminder to teabag all cucknadians.
Your '''''''''free''''''''' healthcare can't cure your hurt feelings.

>MFW there was literally nobody worth voting for in the last election.

Christ, I might as well have thrown away my vote, cause it was obvious all the stoneheads and SJWs were going to get the drama teacher elected as Prime Minister. Why is this country's electorate and voting base so fucking garbage?

It really does. Very few still play it on piss4. Nearly impossible to find a match because nobody wants to get stomped by a bunch of tanks

although they didnt change to much in the update, the game feels different in a bad way. The new conquest scoring sucks nigger dick and the hit detection feels off

More like "Beyond the Meme" am I correct in my analysis?

Client side anticheat when

You will be a citizen of Colonial China soon if it's any consolation.

Comfiest BF map of all time?

Why is the Rigotti factory so fucking good bros?

I've been using the Model 8 .35 Factory for about 6k kills and now started using the Rigotti factory.
IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD HOLY SHIT

Sure you suffer at range with the spread but with the factory you can shoot at a faster rate of fire than trench and optical because of the faster spread reset and the lower recoil makes getting follow up headshots very easy.
Don't even bother with full auto, always use it in semi auto.

Going 90-9 in Fort Vaux was never this easy.

try using the rigatoni trench, it makes hipfiring on par with the sweeper, except for the mag size, its a great jack of all trades.

I tried the trench and I don't like it as much, the hipfire isn't that good if you're strafing (and i never hipfire while standing still) and the increased recoil and lower spread decrease makes it suffer at range too much.

I noticed that with the Factory I can do two headshots on people headglitching extremely easy, but with the Trench it's a lot harder to do, and at range it suffers more because of the lower spread decrease.

I hadn't used the factory ever before, but I already had 3 service stars with the Trench.
Might give it another try though.

My rigorous training with the Model 8 has made using 10rd SLRs a fucking dream. Consistently getting 3 kills per mag.

fuck this map and once this gets off page 10 i'll explain why

Good morning /bfg/. Post your weapon stats! Or vehicle stats if you'd like

So there are only 3 populated BC2 servers in north america and the only two that aren't 24/7 arica conquest are rush only. If you want to play BC2 online you still can, but you're going to be playing this shitty map on the worst mode a LOT. I must have played it at least 100 times over the 400~ hours I spent on BC2.
The entire map is 100% dependent on whether or not the transport chopper pilot is any good. The defenders get NO vehicles of any kind, no AA emplacements, and the MGs are in positions that can't track choppers. The only way to fight choppers is with coordinated tracer darts backed up by assaults supplying new darts/rockets constantly, because you have a VERY short window (seconds) before the chopper smoke ability reloads and it simply destroys any tracers... which are a slow moving projectile that can only be shot one at a time, only have 3 spares, have a lengthy reload time, and have a HUGE blatant obvious glow that lets the pilot know he's being shot at.
This is your only weapon against a fast, armored flying rape machine that can slaughter your entire team in seconds and can be repaired inflight.
Fuck Valpariso.
Fuck smoke.
Fuck helicopters.
Fuck tracer darts.
Fuck DICE.

when playing scout and i know i'm about to bayonet charge someone, i shoot a flare at my feet to light myself on fire.

anybody else have any subtle ways to intimidate your enemies? besides shitposting in chat

find out whether they love or hate trump and engage them personally in an argument so they spend more time typing than playing

Fug. Nice. Is cavalry your top class?

When I kill a pesky support, I squat on their corpse, pick up their kit and throw myself down some ammo on top of them

teabag EVERYONE

>pick up their kit and throw myself down some ammo

Nice made up story, everyone knows Supports carry only Mortar/Xbow

>CQ on VH
>being good SL, dropping sensible objectives the squad is near
>dude starts spamming request order
>like really fucking going for it
>fuck you, you're definitely not getting it now
>holding down A
>get killed twice by this guy
>teabagged mercilessly
>realize that once he figured out my hiding spot, switched teams, and hunted me down because he couldn't toot the whistle

Age limit when

What is the dumbest fucking thing in any Battlefield and why is it melee counterattacking?

I apologize for nothing,

Pussi

(Big Iron plays in the background)

>le frogs have too many tanks meme
that's not the problem. that's how the battle happened. my issue is that the first two sectors of rupture are fucking hell on earth

So how do I get limpet mine kills, lads?

Senai Desert + Limpet on sniper houses

barrage bomber buff pls dice

run up to a tank when it's already getting ducked by friendlies

>ducked
*fucked
whoever invented autocorrect needs to be skinned alive

*spots for revive but never actually revives*

why do people scream like they're falling off a cliff when you kill them with an explosive? irl, 9 times out of 10 it would just kill you instantly. and when it doesn't, i highly doubt that just hitting the ground would kill you. nor would you probably even scream, what with being in the air such a short amount of time. this always bugged me

Because BATTLEFIELD isn't real life

Fuck this

>spots for revive
>30+ m away
>wait
>~5m away
>doesn't revive and I wasted all that time

previous BATTLEFIELD games didn't have it either. it's stupid.

it's like in red dead when people would pretty much start sobbing when you killed them with dynamite lmao

I'm considering using the companion app to set my medic loadout to no primary so I can get more P08 kills

would probably help if I attached the picture

The absolute madman

GL user

the selb 1916 marksman is dogshit and the mondragon sniper is an infinitely better than it at the role of long range medic rifles

What's the purpose of this?

to ensure you lose 3/5 1v1 encounters

we're never going to get the two mini grenades back, are we?

I hope so. Why else would anyone pick them?

Update: absolutely terrible idea
But if you have no primary as a scout and you switch to K bullets you get a sawed off 1895

>just finished unlocking the m1906 sniper

Shit, this thing beats the factory variant by a long shot.

>sniper variant
>long shot
I see what you did there

please keep all your pictures of h*tler in >>/pol/

>French uniform
>hitler

Yes H*tler you f*cking N*zi

The Mondragon is only better for extreme shiggying with the bipod, which at that point you should be using the 1906 Sniper

haven't unlocked the 1906 sniper yet. my issue is that while the 1916 marksman may have better stats, i just can't deal with the scope sway. I can barely hit anything at range because of it. the mondragon sniper's bipod pretty much eliminates scope sway, so then i can actually hit my targets.

hohohoho xrumpf inhaled

Those are rookie support numbers, user, you can do better!

Helps to not forget picture

it must be high noon

>spot for revive
>get within 10m, sit for a while, walk out to around 19m
>he still hasn't released
>run over to him
>t-bag corpse
>leave

bUmp

You should start using the 1895 trench to go complete the meme. It's pretty good, just takes some adjusting

Why is conquest such ass on this game?

>watching Jeopardy
>question about WW1
>it's about the Harlem Hillniggs
>mfw

Harlem Globetrotters were in WW1?

the were the winning factor in WW1

Jerry got Dunked on with that treaty of Versailles

Also Xbox stack when?

The 1916 Factory and Optical are good for medium range multi fragging, the Mondragon Storm is the best Mondragon. Mondragon is better at killing 1-2 targets faster, 1916 is better at killing a lot of targets without needing to reload.

I've been using the 1916 factory lately and I've had some nice moments where I killed like 8 people in one magazine.

bf1 was a mistake

just saving the thread

*revives thread at 20 health on top of an incendiary*
no need to thank me just doing my job

ammo crate + limpet buildings with squads in them until they are completely gone, repeat ad infinitum

>skimming thread
>realize we're on page 10 again

Well fuck I have nothing relevant to say.

ticket system + behemoths

Why are all custom servers in PS4 empty?! Anyone else have this problem?