what's your ride?
me:
>bmw 120i

Other urls found in this thread:

fordlightning.net/ford-lightning-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The european vanilla car.
The essential phone of the cars.

2017 camaro ss 1le, I'll spare the picture because the color triggers some anons something fierce.

Also an 88 635csi in like 2 shades darker blue

let me guess

you're either
>white
>18 - 23 yr old
>daddies money paying for your college

or
>white
>26 - 30 yr old
>just got your first promotion or first good job
>wanted a 'bimmer' because they are classier
>didn't want the base model so got one step higher so you feel slightly superior even though it is still a terrible choice

>the color triggers some anons something fierce

Well now I want to see it. Is it that offensively offensive green?

Anyways I drive a blue Aztek.

Focus

Arctic blue

If it's Krypton green, please fucking show because I LOVE that color.

Also Aztek boy show your Aztek if it's a two tone one :3

how much does that cost?

03 subaru legacy l 5m

>as seen on tsr's website.

Disappointed, but not a terrible color. Haven't seen it before tbf

Damn I was hoping it was that green kind of, mostly because it's so damn green I can't help but want it. I don't see why that makes people mad, it's a nice color.

If this thread is up in the morning I'll get a picture of it then too dark now and even with flash my Phone will make it look like a UFO picture.

My dad takes his whenever we go for a cruise.

Botched hip replacement.

Probs gonna start a rangie classic project in the next 6 months to replace this.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. My dad had his hip and knee replaced but doesn't have any disability papers

EP3 Civic.
My favorite car out of the ones I've had

2014 F150
2004 Grand Cherokee
2015 Mustang

I bought a Fiji Blue 2005 EP3 last year, only had it for a few days but I actually liked it quite a bit. in 2011 I bought a new Si sedan and loved that car too. they're not fast by any means but they're surprisingly decent to toss around and can take quite a beating.

2007 Camry

>petrol BMW
lmaoing at your life

Lel what? 1 series is for poorfags and 120 is very fucking base

2013 Veloster Turbo

The absolute state of

>rear torsion bean suspension
>dieselgate
>ass stiff suspension
>meh steering feel

Yeah sure.

2000 Honda Prelude

i thought the jetta had the torsion beam axle

>hybrid
senpai

The Golf and even the fucking Audi A3 have the torsion beam with less powerful engines.

Considered that the most selling engine in Europe is the 1.6 TDI (the most disappoiting diesel in its own fucking category buttfucked by FCA 1.6 multijet and even by the 1.6 i-Dtec Honda) that means that most of these cars in Europe are equipped with a torsion beam and this is sad...yet it's full of braindead people defending volkswagen and the golf, even the ones who call themselves car (((enthusiasts))).

that's fucking retarded, even honda put back irs in the civic

Welcome to Europe...

Protip: in my country (and many other) Lexus cars are ONLY hybrids, they don't import petrol ones.

Btw I love the car, I only had to get rid of the fucking tubeless runflat shit tires because they were harsh as fuck.

man i used to envy the europeans for their 2nd gen gs300s, 400s... even though i never saw one on the road. i never saw any lexus cars on the road in europe circa 2002

How is it?

So you wanted a BMW but couldn't afford one?

he's driving a bmw

Old pre-hybrid era Lexus are extremely rare here, the IS 200 was the most common, then once they started selling the first hybrid RX someone actually bought them, also I used to have an hybrid GS 400h in my neighbourhood.

As of today CT 200h is the most common Lexus you can see on the road, they're still uncommon, but that model and the NX have been rising lately. Saw some new RX 450h too.

On the other hand we're full of hybrid Yaris, Auris (the Scion Im) and in the last year we had an explosion of C-HR, every single of them is hybrid (and I started to love them).

When we'll get the Lexus UX I'm sure we'll see many of them too.

no one really drove toyotas there either, like maybe some guy in a rental auris but i saw more nissans, more hondas, even chrysler caravans then i saw toyotas in europe

maybe he wanted a RWD hatch?

bmw should've just kept making 3 series compacts.. fucking bangle with his bullshit

Check my IS200 sport

heh wrx sti kinda looks like the altezza

Jesus Fucking Christ, OP! Can BMW be any more blatant with the knockoffs? All they did was take a Mazda 3 and make it a 3 door instead of 5.

2015 skoda octavia vrs

Also 1985 Land rover 110 wmik

>It's another episode of "Americans see ghosts everywhere"

2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4.7L V8

I'm not the crazy one here. If you can't see the obvious similarity, you need to see an optometrist.

imagine living in a country where the stupidest of people think that saying something loudly makes it truth. fuck it's even worse in the south... literally everyone believes alex jones down here. not to mention how they just randomly start saying jesus 95% of the time you have a conservation with them and ignore how it makes them look crazy.

>literally everyone believes alex jones down here

Fuck, I need to move to the south

if hitler was alive today, he would send you to the oven and alex jones

Don't blame every American for that retard. They look nothing alike.

Are Americans racist against hatches?

You have like 3 in all of America so all rook same?

>tfw you will never have the privilege of being burned alive in an ideological genocide

W H Y E V E N L I V E

They're both hatchbacks and have a similar character line above the rear wheelarch?

ugh i had some white trash girl say my golf was half a car, bitch drove a hyundai accent

Really don't get the hatch hate in America

I drive a sedan in Europe, which is slightly odd. I do love those looks, but it's just so impractical. Harder to park in the city for less interior volume. I'm moving house and I can't set the back seats forward and cram it full of stuff. I can only put a couple boxes in the boot, a couple inside on the back seats, and then I'll just have to throw things around loose or something.

Compacts should have committed to a Hatchback look.
Otherwise it just looks like a "Chopped up 3 series Opel Astra look alike".

it's not the whole country, just the trashy parts like the south

Even the rest of the country has a strange approach to hatches.

Like driving a FiST or FocusST makes you less of a man or something

1984 Mustang GT turbo, any other turbo Fox's here?

>1985 Land rover 110 wmik
yeomanry fag?

But that's exactly what they did by scrapping the compact 3 series (looks like a weird squashed sedan), and introducing the 1 series (committing to the hatch look)

if you live in the country maybe, it's just autism. they don't understand that the world has changed and people don't need to drive trucks to haul their stolen scrap metal or lawn mowers to make a living

2006 Grande Punto Multijet Sporting. First car purchased few months ago.

My next car gonna be something no-more than 2 years old, no more than 20k miles, and probably petrol in automatic. Maybe gonna buy it next year.

Truly the only patrician choice ITT.

7 million Chilean pesos

I drive these

Current car or plans for next?

nice

Toyota Supra
Honda Civic

"Your ride" thread?

Just another opportunity to post this bad muhfukka. Pic from right after installing the lip in 2013.

Its actually nice irl. I saw a convertible one with a navy blue roof. Its sightly reminiscent of yesteryears color packages

howdy

for me its an f150 lightning

Civic

Oh that kicks fucking ass. Dude, you've got one hellacious truck right there, and she's in terrific shape. Never, ever get rid of it, ever.

FUNFACT: Sir Jackie Stewart helped tune the suspension on the Lightning.

fordlightning.net/ford-lightning-history.html

Citroen C2 VTS, I bet 90% of Veeky Forums doesn't even know this car

a CUTE

i shud take some more sumtime
been rly depressed lately
but things are turning around u know

sToP, my car ain't cute it's manly

2013 F150

chav intensifies

1990 Skyline GT-R

Why americans in this thread that usually call us europoors are themselves mostly driving cars from previous century?

1996 LS400.

Who /landbarge/ here?

I would appreciate rate.
Ignore the reflection of my deformed legs

88 240DL, 252k miles

beautiful

2001 VW Golf Mk4 V5-20V.
lovely little rocket, not exactly a fast car, but sure as hell gives arrogant audi drives a run for their money.
Has xenon lights for extra tailgating annoyance.

hopefully adding something more commute friendly to the fleet soon

>let's make it a light colour
>but then paint the hood black
>so it attracts more heat in a hot desert environment
>that should improve performance

best car
suzuki alto

gonna sell it, picking up a 99 dodge diesel manuel

Forever jelly.

Are you back in the U.S. with that thing now?

Does the exhaust actually smell like sulfur? Everyone says the V8s have a weird smell.

S W A G

Very dank. Those things are so cavernous inside.

this was mine a few years ago, 1JZ-VVTI swap

>tfw this car costs > €50k 2nd hand in europe.

looks really clean, love older japs that have not been riced out to F-35 spec.

how do you like it? is it comfortable on the highway?

no
i hate this turd, but since my parents payed half of it i guess ill ride it until something major goes wrong, but i dont think that will take too long because i abuse it very hard
just like i do to your mom

2013 Audi A4 S line

ha. my uncle drives an 120i with 320.000 kilometers. Only thing he serviced was oil. Why would you hate it?