>FF XI
May update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52592
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like weak to lightning to me.

Second for kissing your bro is straight!

Reminder that Vayne is child abuser

strawpoll.me/13024331

set up a room for the apoc magefag and then call me.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He has done no such things, do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

>tfw ready for BE CM style
Wish me luck, lads

U+ up. Bringing ashe and rapha. or ashe and porom if we need another healer.

That combo doesn't make sense, if he's "untarnished" it means "never before", I don't side with Vaynefag but you guys are trying too hard

fuck this gay shit!

Any non-elemental fist will still be better than other weapons if you already have two Champion Belts. The +40% Bonus will apply to both weapons, making her Artisan hit even stronger and Winged Saint giving her even more Defense, and the +56 ATK is increased with her +40% base ATK as well from the Champion Belts. This opens up an ability slot for another +ATK TM, rather than going the Katana/Katana Mastery route and using two non-champion belt accessories. +40% DEF and +44 flat is a nice DEF bonus as well.

If you have them, use the Champion Belts and a non-elemental fist now. I don't see a reason to wait.

The fucking madman

And what did he do right?

Touched larsa

Forgot the g.

How far can you push Y'shtola as a mage? I leveled her and was trying out her damage potential and her self-buff is pretty insane, though it only lasts one turn.

Nothing, we've been through this before

The implications of that image are still hilariously incorrect, and most of those posts just seem to be disgusting anons projecting their sick desires onto someone else.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

3/4
Just need a multibreaker and hastega

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero. He has done no such thing.

No user, he has done everything right. What do you think that he hasn't done right?

You insane cunt.
As if writing gay on shit would fool my footlong.
Wait for me? Ill bring em.-

You know what you are, Trevas? A madman!

is Wilhelm any good?

Isn't there a better skill you can give him for DPS like Bushido Freedom??

So are we namefagging in these threads now? why are we tolerating this?

The team is shaping up to be weird. Is one of the other chars carrying shellga?

Yes, but I'm useful and I make my wingmen get laid, no matter how sucky they are.

I can't see half what you all have on, I'm just trusting you.

I think we are probably in trouble then.

It's just U+

Shit, posted this and didn't realize we were on a new thread.
>why are we tolerating this?
The same reason /ffg/ tolerates Yams and avatarfags. Fuck if I know.

>slowly restocking on lapis
Really eat through it recently on dailies and the summon ticket deal durjng thw bahumut banner

Yeah, that's true.

I have it, thought it won't do much, due to his negate.res attacks.
I got multibreak, the magedown dance and 2 hels (thought i put shell) + garnets UPresist and penelos war dance.
Id like to think it's because I have a specific job (raids) and dont shitpost too much. But I can delete the name, if y'all want. It's mainly for the quest board, anyway.
OH SHIT PENELO ATTACKED IM SO FUCKING SORRY

Even a wingman wouldn't fuck up that badly.

Whatever.

You'd be surprised. I'v had chicks gushing for a guy before meeting him only for him to fuck it up too hard when introduced.
hey, we won. That's what matters.

namefags, tripfags, emailfags, etc literally don't matter. Them using a name and being a fag only gives you an easy source to filter them if you don't like it. You shitposting about somebody using a name is more detrimental than someone using a name.

Name of people that intentionally attack Omniscient :
-Vayne
-Trevas
Reminder to blacklist these peoples so you wont have to waste your time

alright lads
give it to me straight
how hard is apoc+ omniscient?

I dunno what Vaynefag did, but namefag just seemed to not be paying attention.

Anyone know the chances a 100% trust character has of awarding a sacred or holy (if you can even get holy) crystal at the end of the fight? Just did Electric Tower twice for my daily quest with a team of five 100% trust dudes and they only gave me the usual trash mats. Got one holy crystal from the boss the first time and one sacred the second.
Is that what was happening? Christ, no wonder it sounds like whoever's raiding today is having issues, I was wondering what was going wrong since this is one of the easiest raids I've seen in a while.

>intentionally not to pay attention is ok
stop being a fucking enabler

Not very. If you bring wall, multibreak and mbd dance he should do like 2k with his aoes. Then it's just a matter of having enough damage to take him out in a timely manner.

Depends on the team. I'd be nervous with one of our healers being a new guy and the other one having to keep SSII up. I could bring Eiko's last stand but we'd need an offense replacement. Also someone would probably want to carry dispel.

If anyone needs help with Apoc, host a room.

Vaynefag got hit with lag and his BSB turned into an attack command

Start blacklisting people who don't Fungahhh

Nah i'm not gonna use fungah on expert run

Oh, also it's been fucking hard to find anyone with a non-physical breakdown, so those can be pretty valuable in this one.

Do phys sbs trigger reset? Usually sbs don't trigger counter effects.

Yes, unfortunately. It doesn't act like a normal counter.

Delete me/have 0 balls to the point you filter. I know I bring more to the table than you ever will, so being blacklist or whatever by someone who's lower on the totem pole than me actually helps.
Didn't pay attention, but hey, blacklist me, you're doing me a favour. I don't care for boring wankers like you.
Yes, I wasn't and for that I'm sorry.
I didn't do it on purpose, if that means anything to you. i went into autopilot: Everyone healed?>attack. I apologize
.Chill, basic bitch. No wonder nobody takes you out to slay some puss.
That's so boring and childish, please blacklist me.

I still don't understand why he was hitting us so hard that one run through magic break, shellga, and wall.

Why do attention whores always think so highly of themselves?
And hell, you talk about being so important because you make raids, but if everyone's filtering you you're nothing.

How do you beat Dark Ifrit and Dark Siren?

This is all the discord's fault

I'm like a god, not bound by you silly wankers. Even if you filter me, I still have other people filling up my rooms. Regardless, I know i'm important, for what I've achieved as a person, but that sounds gay and for that we already have you.

none of those guys but, how do you think acting tough on the internet for the first part, but bragging about being a wingman and slaying puss on a thread about Final Fantasy really makes you look? Think your tough? Feel like a big kid? Really feel like you've showed them by bragging about "slaying puss" and bringing more to the table? You're playing a mobage, get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you have some crazy social life, just shut up and play the fucking games, stop making it about yourself.

No, it's Trevas fault for being a shitty person and attention fag.

I know you're being ironic but it's a bit too cringy to read that

I've had my suspicions but given your verbal lingo of wankers, bashing nerds, and things about getting laid and namefagging, that really is you, isn't it Manel?

he's coming back right?

Anyone who plays with this "Trevas" guy should quit this general please.
Actually RK can go fuck off to its discord for all I care.

You use 2 orlandous with over 850 attack, its as simple as that.

Would you a Fina?

Yeah Matt will be back before you know it.

F-fungah?!

I imagine he'll get tired of...whatever it is he's trying to do soon enough. It seems more amateur- troll-ish than anything else.

Agreed, I overdid it.
Mate, you're stereotyping and making a random game that appears on the app store a definition of something. Stop. It's just a game with no more value that the quizz normal people are playing, hell i even managed to get my gf playing it.
Sorry, but no. I know you're nobody without your rival but I'm not it.
>for all I care
But you don't matter. You're nothing but a contrarian piece of shit amongst people having fun.

You're right, I'm sorry for acting like such an idiot. It won't happen again.

Guy that asked about Aileen's TMR's here

>Champions belt
mite be cool

I also have Luneth, I was thinking of going for his TMR instead

Am I making a mistake awakening Snow if I have Cecil and WoL?
I'm thinking his counter would be useful to gain summon orbs sometimes.

>tfw no new mote dungeons.

So far so good

How do I hear and obey?

Final Fantasy?

two chizurus and two setzers

Is champions belt the best option for an accessory to go with doublehand?

Time to assemble that wind team again.

OuO what's going on

We in there

How has the raid summons been treating you guys so far? Im sitting on 117,000 coins atm, but still waiting until after the raid before pulling. The temptation to pull just 1 5k has arisen, but im gunna stay true to my word and wait until after its over.

We can just skip Scarmiglione, he just died to Tellah's Raise

>I'm thinking his counter would be useful to gain summon orbs sometimes.
The only time I bothered with taking advantage of a counter to generate esper orbs, it was on the Titan trial and all I did was slap a black belt on Cecil and that allowed me to fill the bar multiple times. Maybe I'm just mad that Snow wasted one of my three rainbows, but I don't really see a need to use him with Cecil around.

For what fucking purpose?

That attack animation looks pretty cool there where you took the screenshot, never seen an Edge attack before.

some people really like sorting through a trillion units at once, I guess

He has some neat stuff, a shame that he doens't have innate DW, even though he does in his own game, then again a max5* with DW would be silly

Edge barrage and some Thunder chains also took care of this guy

There will be trials in the future where enemies strike first. Snow's Draw Attacks might be useful there I guess?

6* edge when

Why aren't you joining the JUMP meta?

>selphie trips and falls after her USB
cute!!

>5 magic pots in a row

FUCK, my lucky draw luck got eaten up!