Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features.

Reminder that if you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

nice

Play Tekken 7

SFV is dead.

Long live Tekken.

stealth step leads to all shaheen combos

Not that user but I think he meant stealth step, it's a move that you can cancel to keep your offense going but it's pretty hard to do at least for me

I want to lick those abs.

How is waifubot in t7

she stinks!

*Blocks your path*

Put Jenny in MvC:I

imagine managing to be more annoying than meppz

That is a Komani character. Seems extremely unlikely.

>SFV
fucking kek

So Injustice or Tekken guys?

I want to buy one but I'm worried theyre gonna die :(

How is the PC community size for Tekken 7 in North America? Don't want to buy it if I'm not going to be able to find matches.

Tiger, Cat, or Second Mole > Bat

imagine posting in the discord with the rest of the /fgg/ has-beens

Too big. We don't want you get out

not related to fighting games
see my shaheen infidel

sfshills

we won

apologize

In one post, someone tell me exactly what is wrong with SFV.

Show me $5 and I'll show you something worth more than jive.

PLEASE COME BACK
DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND
WTF BROS ITS NOT FAIR
THIS WAS OUR JIVE

Why did they make Ibuki so ugly in sf5 when she was the cutest character in all of sf4?

>sfv
lmao

outsourced her model to a gaijin

the PC version is currently pretty big and with the state of the PS4 version it is actually growing each day, Tekken vets don't really have any console loyalty so a lot of them are just playing on PC anyway

Her model is alright when she's not smiling, the issue is the rigging or something

I don't mind the silly costume costume pieces but I feel like there's way too much in comparison to anything decent looking.

Cool, any idea if it will run decently on a fairly old PC (GTX 670 2GB + 3570)?

people will buy the game just because its called street fighter, so why spend money on good modeling?

unbalanced, unpatched, broken online, 6.5 lag, too simplistic, too boring, literally pick a top tier and win, 50/50 mixups all day because no defense, no way to express yourself, three combos, shitty DLC practice, fucking lags, and alll around trashy game

I'm not sure honestly, best bet is to buy it and return it if it doesn't return well, just don't play it for more than 2 hours if you can't get it to stay at 60 fps

Reminder that Mike Ross is a Goober now

shut up dank

Are you talking about Tekken? Actually it's 8 lag not 6.5.

yeah, if you put it in random you get different announcer for menus, intros and fights everytime you enter and exit a fight

can someone post the T7 tier list again

Holy shit you weren't kidding. This is actually gross. They fucked Akuma hard too.

got u famo

>Anime was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.
what did machabo mean by this?

JOSIE JOSIE JOSIE

I know Josie is S+ but I want to see the tier list anyway

our guy the main man swe said jack-7 is a scrubby character
is he right bros?

What a fucking idiot. Even Machabo quit GG for SFV.

t. bear

With those combos she'd fit right in.

does tekken have some graphics filter
even if you ignore the depth of field blur the rest doesn't look right

name something as unbalanced in Tekken as Balrog is in sfv

I'll wait

>Baiken was my girl in AC+
>She's shit in Xrd

It's not fair lads.

It was her turn.

>tmm
>our guy
stop with this meme right now

source

I don't know what's going on with Tekken 7 that shit aint that great looking

What's up with taking screenshots from tekken 7 PC version

Sometimes it instead takes a shot of my desktop, just a black screen or some completely unrelated part I swear I didn't even cap. What in the hell? I just want some pictures of asuka that is all..

also captcha suck my dick what the fuck is this this how many times do you want me to solve that fuck fuck fuck ass shit

tiers dont matter in gg

Stubby normals and a useless ass claw do

>autistic about mishimas
>complains about spam
>good player but cant hack it in real tournaments
>strong opinions, most of which are biased because he's in love with mishimas

he's absolutely our guy

shut the fuck up goober

Are you running the game in fullscreen or borderless?

Stop talking about SFV let it go man

How fucking tall is Miguel, I feel like a beta cuck when the round begins him just towering over my Kazuya

>not playing the characters you like no matter their tier placement
you don't deserve to play her

she doesn't seem weak from what I've played her at least. honestly any character can do well in like 99% of the levels of play, it only really becomes a problem if you're playing in mikado or EVO or some shit but are you really going to do that, probably not

Is the problem with borderless then? I think I have it on borderless but with 1920x1080 reso which is what my monitor is

I mean he also stands up straight as opposed to a hunched over fighting pose. It makes a difference.

kazuya has the gene, miguel does not

blame the random rework of her main gimmick

i bet theres no way zappa is coming into xrd without getting reworked either
and they already confirmed bridget would be reworked if he made it in back during that character poll

I run it in fullscreen and never had a problem with screenshots. Try changing it to fullscreen.

Why isn't the arcsys community complaining about characters being dumber and having less options in XRD?

If FAB can win with Potemkin you can handle a nerfed Baiken

>too low iq to ewgf

I cant do it bros

>pachi said if Justice ever comes back, she'd be some kind of projectile zoner like in +R
it should be boss mode justice but toned down desu

also, sin and johnny being this good for this long is really getting aggravating. they are not fun to play against

pachi is fuckin stupid

Probably because despite its flaws XRD is still one of the best fighting games available right now and still stays trues to its roots.

you havent even practiced 3 hours yet, dumb frogshit

yeah that's what I thought you child :)

It looks like they took PS3 models and slapped them into Unreal.

most GG players who play now started with Xrd and they never criticize ASW anyways.

>Why isn't the arcsys community complaining about characters being dumber and having less options in XRD?
well they did back in sign considering the whole community had to go from ac+r to 3d reload.
the characters are a bit more fleshed out now and the balance is better than ac+r, so the complaint isn't nearly as bad.
but yeah xrd characters in whole are a lot more linear than ac.

stop worrying about it. learn basic punishes and pokes, frame traps doing 2 KBD's and 2 wavesdashes consistently. even just regular backdash and forward dash/run is ok.

focus on learning the game, consistent electrics will come with time. wasting your time getting CH d/f+2 PEWGF combos wont help you win since you get blown up by stupid lows before you ever land that d/f+2.

I'm not even the good you were originally talking to you fat lipped ugly yellow puss leaking cunt

>input delay

>tfw too low iq to play Yoshimeme

can't wait to actually control my characters in mvci

all the characters new to xrd are unga as fuck desu, some just do more damage than others
ASW can't make characters anymore

Ram-chan and arguably Bedman aren't very bunga.

Basically, it's this:
>Capcom decided to simplify the game, which is not bad per se, but the way they did it meant that the game was not as deep in options as previous entries
>The online infrastructure needs improvements, since you can quite easily go from a great connection quality to teleports everywhere in the same match
>The v-reversal system is in many cases a weak defense tool, and the damage isso high for the majority of the cast that just a couple of errors can lead to defeat
I actually like SFV and think it's a really solid game overall, but there are things that definitely need improvements. I think the best way to go around it would be to get different v-triggers per character, as if they were different grooves. That way the metagame would be more conplex, and there would be room for more defendive options and ways to express oneself. That and reducing the damages or increasing the lifebars for every character.

>not even good

whats the matter getting mad capcuk

I guess they dont pay you enough to shill their shit huh

>implying that wont have input delay

Oh sorry I meant Not even the guy
It's not that important to me man I'm just saying you would feel better if you didn't obsess over SFV. You're calling me a shill and I'm not even offering any opinion on sfv

animal ears

Are you that brain dead that you can only fathom one person playing one game at a time?

>the damage isso high for the majority of the cast that just a couple of errors can lead to defeat

SF5 damage ain't that high though

Tekken has no foots-...

Akuma would be fine without the lion mane. What a terrible idea for "too busy training."

Ram is literally trying to land hit to go full gorilla.

whats with these weird ass skips in these webms?
how can you fuck up making a webm