What's the most inconspicuous car?

I'm just curious what's the single least copbait car in existence. N-no reason.

3k civic

completely unironically

volvo

I'm a burger.
Stoner car here.
Hmm.

Toyota Avalon, or maybe a Buick

Camry or pulsar are pretty bloody blend in.

>That poorly drawn cock

Wtf where's the detail

Silver Volvo wagon

With roof rack, an Officers discretion begins with a bike/ski roof rack. They don't even give a second look.

Opel Vectra, or its burger-market sibling, tge Saturn Aura.
They managed to. reate a car even more boring than the VW Passat, which was the epitome of "most boring car for the most boring man" for the longest time.

Pros: no trouble with cops ever
Cons: you may die of boredom

find a car
first ask yourself, does it look boring?
then ask a friend, does it look boring?
then ask your mother, does it look boring/plain?
if yes, you have found yourself a genuine soulless shitbox

>Chevy impala
>dodge caravan (or variant)
>white Chevy/ford work van
>escalade
These are the most common vehicles.

explain? my car makes tons of turbo sounds, thats not very stealthy

Usually white, upper middle class, well to do people drive them.

Are you kidding me? 3k civics are what poor people drive. That's gotta attract cops like mad.

The least copbait car in existence is actually another cop car, or something that looks like one. I'm talking any blue, white, or black crown vic. Seriously, police rarely fuck around with things that look like their own.

Consider being white.

Ford Ranger

Seriousy.
I constantly pass cops on the freeway going 10 over and I've never been stopped for it.

Fuck, last week I did just that, and there was a motorcycle cop in the middle lane who pulled over a red FRS going 55 in the right lane.

2010 Hyundai Genesis sedan

Prius.
Have passed a cop doing nearly 20 over and no one questions a damn thing.

>turbo-Prius
>fuel efficient
>fast
>inconspicuous

Why doesn't everyone on Veeky Forums drive a turbo-Prius?

yea, where are the ball hairs?

crown vic
honda odyssey

lol

Cops will either think you have a meth lab, or you're a gangbanger, depending on your ethnicity. Same goes for:
>crown vic

>I constantly pass cops on the freeway going 10 over and I've never been stopped for it.
That doesn't really mean anything. Most cops won't pull you over for going 10 or less over on the freeway, unless they think you're drunk or something. At least that's how it is where I live.

1st Gen Hyundai Santa Fe

They are literally everywhere. You will blend in completely.

A black stock '99 Honda Accord sedan

Literally "a car"

Heavier than a civic, but even less conspicuous and v6 options

Probably an inexpensive econobox of the current or last generation for that model, but not something that hasn't been out for a few years. So no 2018 model if they just redesigned it for 2018, because it might get a second look.

Color should be blue, grey or silver.

Nothing fast looking like spoilers or big "sport" badges that say "hey, I bought the sport version of an econobox, I'm a twat that thinks he's faster than he is."

No body damage beyond parking lot dings.

If you're in America pretty much any pickup made in the last 10 years will make you invisible, too. A not-shit pickup means you could be anything from a redneck with a decent job to the owner of a multi-million dollar business.

I've done some dumbass shit in front of cops before but have never been pulled over. I drive a 2007 Passat 2.0T

Just about any newer econobox. Old = poor = copbait

That's because they feel sorry for you knowing you're going to have to spend thousands in repairs because VAG

I hate to sound like a broken record player but the answer is a Honda Fit.

I was going up north Friday on the back roads, passing people in the l left lane who are doing 80 km/h in the right. I was passing a guy up a hill, doing 110 km/h and saw a cop on top of the crest with a radar gun. He never looked at me just kept aiming at the late model mustang and Camero 6 cars back stuck behind a trailer.

Tesla Model S, atleast where I live
or 2012 Honda Civic

civics are one of the worse models for attracting cops here

because only white trash with riced civics drive them

Lincoln MKZ

they're expensive new, so people think that well off people drive them, not hoons.
but they depreciate a fuckton and younger guys can get their hands on 850 R's and first gen V70 R's.

2000s Hyundais in general.

Going to have to agree with this
Pretty much all CD3/4 cars in general get ignored, especially my Fusion

>turbo Prius
>with Model S rear axle and LiPo battery

Black crown vic with ram bars. Cops clearly think they're inconspicuous.

this desu

Also Buick Lucerne. Jalopnik called it the "most fantastically boring car that nobody ever cared about."

I drive a 2007 and I've blown past cops without them even looking my way.

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan, silver

Cobalt by far

Old enough and new enough at the same time for no second looks

I disagree.
Where I live, Hyundais=poorfags=black people, therefore copbait. Ditto for Kias.

2017 Chevy SS

Looks like a Enterprise Rental car. V8 under the hood.

And also looks like a Caprice PPV. Hard pass.

I'd say Buick cars from roughly 2003-2010, and newer minivans are definitely the least noticeable thing for a cop.

Admittedly I'm big cop bait because I'm not running a front plate at the moment which is required in my province.

because the caprice PPV is a longer wheel base of the same chassis

Step 1: Be white and look normal
Step 2: Keep a clean car
Step 3: ????

Profit

/thread
Bonus point: white male.

Either that V8 Chevy SS/Capris or a GTI with a stage 1 tune

90s corolla in the color nobody asks for but it is always given.

old people beige/tan/gold

beat it up a bit and sell drugs all day long.

easy peasy

Geo Metro

A less than 5 year old crossover, minivan, or pickup truck.

Dumbfucks, you don't want some 20 year old beater that the underclass drives. A 90's Camry or Geo Metro is ghetto as shit and will attract cop attention even if you're white. Also there will probably be something wrong with it that a cop could pull you over for.

>drives like a brand new 3k civic
>looks as aggressive as a prius
>new car so people assume you're of middle class who would never do wrong

You'd be invisible.

silver volvo is a good point. I have a hard time imagining a less interesting car

Mostly black gangbangers drive those around here, any full sized American sedan is not going to "invisible" thanks to their popularity with that crowd.

In Australia? I'd say any white single or dual cab ute.

This.

Possibly leasing a new fit or volvo wagon. Both seem unappealing and would make decent cars even when not carrying anything legally ambiguous.

Audi A model