/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, upcoming MMOs and MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/0bwFTCkT

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

>Link to the OP pasta
pastebin.com/Fcbd7rUn

>Example of welcome games
Kritika, Trickster Online, Guild Wars 2, Mabinogi, Ragnarok Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Runescape, Project Gorgon, Maplestory, Wakfu, Dragon Nest, Rift, ArcheAge, EverQuest, Revelation Online, LOTRO, Vindictus, Wildstar, Tibia, Aura Kingdom

>Example of non-welcome games
Krösmägä, Shädöwvërsë, Dïäblö, Päth öf Ëxïlë, Gwënt, ÄRK, DÖTÄ, Lëägüë öf Lëgënds, Hëröës öf thë Störm, Wärfrämë

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archerage.to/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B> ele gf

>not even hit the limit
>guild wars 2
>general degeneracy
You guys are the fucking worst

You guys brought this on yourselves really, thinking adding "gw2" to a list of unwelcome games in >MMO GENERAL will accomplish anything, or that there aren't always rpfags here from other games, this is the most retarded post here at the moment because you sound so fragile.

cringe

INCLUDE
THE FUCKING
PREVIOUS
THREAD
IN
THE
OP
This has been talked about like a 1000000million times and you fucking degenrate ratfucker are just too jaded by the fact that everyone hates, but you still try to push your opinions on to others. NOW GTFO.

>Previous thread has been included since 5ever
>1 person forgets
>acts like it's the end of the world and armchair analyzes OP in a cringy way

Lord help you.

>thinking adding "gw2" to a list of unwelcome games in >MMO GENERAL will accomplish anything
how dare people avoid the gw2bot
fucking bigots, bot lives matter

MAYPU SU TORI

>1 person
>specifically the gw2 rapefugee forgets
Nice damage control, now fuck off

>this ratfucker wants to do a job
>he only gets to do one job
>he fucks it up
>somehow this is acceptable
go fuck a rat or someting

you wanna know how I know you're the OP?

Gee whizz I bet everyone would want to take in the refugees of a general so shitty that it gets slammed by bots 24/7.
I have NEVER seen any other thread aside from like fucking 2004~2007 exploits get hit this hard by bots, and generally I'd assume there's a fucking reason why some mega-autismo is nuking your shitty general.

If he sees that you autists migrated here and were accepted, what's stopping him from bombing these threads as well?

GW2 players are worse than BRs, prove me wrong
ProTip: You can't.

GW 2 was a mistake. Both the game and their players

This argument was brought up for many threads, it only affects subject.

/mmog/ has been linked several times on there, if he browses which he's proven to, he's seen it. gw2 was added to this general's subject before, to which we got botspam, making it more likely he's seen it. I have made decoy threads back when we tried to save the general, and he actively scours the catalog. If worst comes to it, I'll remove it myself, but for now there is no reason to.

Weren't there "gw2 refugees" forcing themselves in the OP? They remembered to put the previous thread! Even if he remembered you thin-skinned queers would be complaining about gw2 anyway, it's not a big deal pussy, find another site.

>If worst comes to it, I'll remove it myself, but for now there is no reason to.
>it only affects subject.
So literally if the gw2g retards migrate here and stick fine, what's stopping him from adding /mmog/ to the subjects-to-spam list?
Why do we have to suffer because of your autist and your inability to rename your own fucking general?

>bot comes here
>GW2 retards leave forever and /mmog/ becomes good again
How can I get in contact with the owner of the bot?

should I come here and shill when my mmo is playable it never will be

>This general is for discussing old, new, upcoming MMOs and MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals
>too small to sustain their own generals
meanwhile /gw2g/ burns trough at least 10 threads a day??
uhh??
gw2babbies??

They will tell you that a bot is filling up those thread, despite the fact their shitposting could have bump their thread for a week.

anybody know a maple private server around v100-120?
trying to get my nostalgia fix but don't want ancient v62 or any too modern versions

>v100-120

absolutely fucking disgusting

This guy looks friendly.

Seriously. Whoever add gw2 when they still had a general should die

This. If you still have a seperate general, then it doesn't belong in this thread.

but theres resistance there
and the pre-bb ui is ulgy

>every slimetales patch is making the game more buggy

LOL

you're ugly

gw2 doesn't have a general despite a thread with that name existing

and it's for the best thanks, go back to your home general and fight instead of coming here to our peaceful clay to leech money

slimetales is v65 but they just added LHC and fantasy theme world

>Veeky Forums
>video games generals
>a thread in Veeky Forums isn't a general
???

>slimetales
how mush are you shills getting paid

3k nx for every new player

What class should I make and use the capsule on in DFO? Got myself an F.Nen and F.Ranger as my "high" level characters.

Asura, they're a pretty good class.

>So literally if the gw2g retards migrate here and stick fine, what's stopping him from adding /mmog/ to the subjects-to-spam list?
He doesn't make threads, he wants anything gw2 to die, not propagate just so he can spam it. He sages the spam posts to further my point.

>Why do we have to suffer because of your autist and your inability to rename your own fucking general?
Who is suffering? ctrl+f "gw2" in the last thread and see it's mostly game discussion, the only off-topic stuff is when faggots complain or falseflag, that shouldn't purge good discussion.
>and your inability to rename your own fucking general?
Are you suggesting we can just rename our general? When I stated I made several decoy threads, I did rename the general to different things, he simply scanned Veeky Forums's catalog and spams threads pertaining to gw2, examples "ncsoft general" "arenanet general".

Abloobloo muh mmog

>do trickster event
>die
Nice. Looks like you can't do this event until you're level 120+ or something.

There's barely 1 thread a day which 404s after a while and isn't remade for most of the day.

It was added at a point when their general was unable to sustain itself, see post above.

Pretending or actual retard?

Cute lil Femsura!

Shut the fuck up Vae get a job already you neet NTR furshit

>all this pretentiousness
You could have use this effort to get your general back instead of shitting it up here. It's no wonder that this general hate you gw2 fags so much

If you faggots went back to your general instead of shitposting here maybe you could actually keep it afloat you retard.

just because your game attracts MASSIVE AUTISTS, you don't have the right to come shit in our thread

help..i cant stop fapping to my fhd

Even the gw2g couldnt handle the autists. The normalfags left because of the perverted rat and furry fuckers and now we are stuck with them.

Nigga the mods have had to babysit every mmog thread since they migrated here. Theres like 30-40 deleted posts every thread.

You faggots literally have a thread up right now
Go back there and discuss your precious little non dead game instead of shitting up /mmog/

come play revo with me

Are all GW2 posters as sociopathic as you?

I'm not sure what's pretentious about my posts, I think a lot of people here are wrong about why gw2gers are here in the first place, and are unreasonable to want to ban an mmo from mmog.

>It's no wonder that this general hate you gw2 fags so much
So you don't even know why people are complaining? Just talking out of your ass because something about my posting rubbed you wrong? Get over yourself.

>You could have use this effort to get your general back
See I can safely assume you're just retarded and don't even know what you're commenting about. That general is beyond moderation, and people tried to make the most of it, you act like people willingly wanted to give up their own space to talk about gw2 with thinskins like you.

See the 2nd half of my post above, but since you guys are only parroting what I've replied to I'll elaborate. It's impossible to mod or adequately discuss anything when there is botspam that, at its peak, can repost 2-3 posts a minute while flawlessly reposting images and replies, and even harder to moderate when it's constantly switching IPs. Try asking questions before talking out of your ass.

I just skimmed the past several threads on the archives, they show what's deleted and what's not. There was just one bad thread in recent times because of a namefag and people baiting him, you're exaggerating. In the most recent threads, there've only been deletions for non-gw2 lewd/erp posting, and some kritika stuff. I've also been browsing this general and haven't noticed anything on the level of your claim.

We don't give and actual fuck if you gw2 fuckers are here or not.
We care about those filthy rat/cat avatar fuckers needless namefagging. Start some actual discussion without rats, cats or names and you will be fine.
If those guide lines are somehow too fucking hard for you to follow, you actually don't deserve anything better than a thread fucked by a bot.

>don't give and actual fuck
what did he mean by this?

an*
Like you never had a typo before.

>guide lines
Nah, I think you're just an ESL. Guidelines is one word.

Get fucked by a bot or shit on in here. You don't deserve anything more.

You don't need to be so angry.

When you have a bunch of fags like comfyanon, vae, ratfuckers, bara cat fuckers, and all the drama that comes with it, it no wonder that nobody like you guys.

>Get over yourself. thinskins like you.
Like how you guys abandon your own general and shit it up here with all those cancers that comes along with it? These are poor excuse from a GW2fag. You guys don't even have the skin to back it up, and you couldn't even fix the problem you had before the bot start raping your general.

What makes you think i'm angry?

You know a lot about a general you seem to hate

>we
Speak for yourself, I'm part of this general as well, and you don't speak for me.

>We care about those filthy rat/cat avatar fuckers needless namefagging
The most I see are people posting their characters, should we ban DFO because some losers are obsessed with Tessa? Nah lad.

>Start some actual discussion without rats, cats or names and you will be fine.
See There's been way more on-topic discussion than not, and people still moan because they can't deal.

>If those guide lines are somehow too fucking hard for you to follow, you actually don't deserve anything better than a thread fucked by a bot.
See above posts, namefagging is bad, rat/catposting is subjective at best because what they enjoy posting may not be what you enjoy. Your entire post is an inaccurate, cringy mess.

You mean how every single one of those cancers were spam in the mmog for the past couple of weeks? I would have to guess those were the reason why your general is getting ass rape by a bot.

This is vae or one of the ratfucker.

>gw2 fags not only ruin their own thread but are now ruining /mmog/
Mods should start banning gw2 from being discussed in here. All they bring about are shitposting.

is this the worst general?

we should have more lewd /mmog/ talk

it's raziel
only hope cares this much

DFO fags or anyone else for that matter doesn't bring their ridiculous drama here. More often than not in ANY general or thread people won't post their ugly characters after half of the thread has deemed them ugly. Basically i'm telling you that these people have at least some form of mental issues and they can't accept and deal with them.

The reward is shit anyway.

Yeah Comfyanon is 50/50, he just needs to avoid replying to people baiting him and focus on game discussion imo. Vae himself isn't bad but does have drama surrounding him, it's no different from the other in-game drama we hear about from other games and it passed by, who would have guessed? You oughta cherrypick less and browse more.

I can see you're moving goalposts here, first it was me as the reason "nobody likes gw2fags" and now it's those 2 I mentioned above, restating what you said before doesn't make it any more accurate, since people have different reasons, most of which are petty.

>Like how you guys abandon your own general and shit it up here with all those cancers that comes along with it?
I'm not sure what your quote has to do with this reply, are you suggesting we are actually the thinskins because we left a general getting spammed to death? Your english is really bad, honestly, I'd be worried if it was your first language. But I digress.

gw2g actually got Vae to stop posting, so you're wrong again. You're also misusing the term "thin skin", and dealing with shitposting is ultimately up to mods, you act like gw2g anons wanted shitposting.

I really am talking to a retard here.

He doesn't.

Better than what I have.

DFO did initially, but then it passed over because it faded into the sea of other discussion, and that's been the case for other drama when GW2 initially came over here. This has been the case with slimetales too, lots of posts that don't have much to do with video games, it also tied a little into the guild there. At the end of the day, it's not too alarming.

Have any of you guys tried the Archeage private server?

Were you even aware of it?

The German one? Yeah, I tried it, still p2w as fuck.

You are seriously comparing couple of posts from dfo and slimetales to gw2s half a threads worth of drama and that is pretty alarming.

It's Russian

Oh yeah, I was thinking of something else.
This one right archerage.to/?

And more cute

That's it.
Shame about the p2w

I just want a comfy and cute open world (read no zones) mmorpg to relax in that's not mabinogi because not available in your region.

>not available in your region.
Do you live in some 3rd world country or something?

It's in asia and a 1st world country but of course to everyone else in the world, it might as well be considered a 3rd world country.

If I remember right EU got fucked.

EU got their own servers, right?

So anyways, is there one? A cute and comfy open world mmorpg that isn't plagued by p2w issues or incompetent devs.

I only remember that they got shut down some time ago and that you need a VPN to play on the NA servers.

Yeah, I'm comparing the games because drama comes from other games, whereas you suggested that wasn't the case. Don't move goalposts, especially when you're exaggerating the frequency of gw2 drama.
>half a threads
Hyperbole.

>whereas you suggested that wasn't the case
Never said that. Didn't even try to imply that.
>Hyperbole
Honestly it was more, but i tried to be generous.

Literally 200+ post gone when mods finally purge gw2 post

How is Granado Espada? It's published by EuroGameZ in europe, but I frankly don't know shit about them.

Grindfest.

That game shut down years ago.

Eh.
These EuroGameZ guys picked it up.

Should I accept this?

Alright, if this wasn't you, this is the context for which I was replying to. The more you know.

>Honestly it was more, but i tried to be generous.
It wasn't, you're funny though.

I browse and checked the archives more recently, this hasn't nor would happen.

Keyword: Ridiculous.

Make MMOs hard again

The dozens of DFOfags fighting between letting their general die or migrate here and the slimetales guild drama branching from the mod spying shit were pretty silly and drama all the same; you're getting into subjective territory, which doesn't make for much of an argument.