Did I do good? I bought my Fiance a 2018 Challenger Scat Pack... Meanwhile I drive a 2017 Focus ST. Fail

Did I do good? I bought my Fiance a 2018 Challenger Scat Pack... Meanwhile I drive a 2017 Focus ST. Fail...

Did they help pick it out? I say you did pretty well if that's what they wanted.

We test drove a BMW 4 series coup, Audi A4 & A5, Charger Hellcat, Lexus RC-F and this is what she chose that she loved most. Guess I have a keeper lol

Good on you, user. Glad you two are happy.

This is my POS lol so much fail

Just make sure its your name alone on the title.

If you split up, you're gonna feel like a massive sucker.

what's your problem? how old are you?

There are less expensive ways to satisfy your partner's love for scat.

>Focus ST
>POS

What?

Oh. It is for sure. But I don't see that happening anytime. We have been together for 4 years and she's pretty bad ass and a great cook so win, win!

I'm 33 and I don't have a problem. I drive about 35k miles a year needed good gas mileage and reliability and some fun. Just feel like damn now she has a better car lol. OH well happy wife happy life I guess

Fuck off back to rebbit

LOL, true but i'm pretty confident she wont go for that although... She is pretty freaky! :D

Never been to reddit, fuck that noise.

>bought

You financed it, you dont own it. You are renting it from a jew banker. One day once you have givin him enough interest sheckels he will allow you to own it.

Wrong actually I did buy it, cash and outright, $48,000 sticker and paid 39,000 out the door!

I mean, I get that the thread is bait, but what do you get out of it

>4 good choices
>1 pigfat American muscle shitbox
>Happy she took the shitbox

No bait, just wanted opinions on the Challenger. Never owned a dodge, never thought I would. Just opinions.

kek

You know how i know your full of shit. People who are responsible enough to have that much cash would not invest it that poorly. A dodge is easily the worst investment some on can make. That thing will be worth 18k next year.

this dude loves showing everyone how much of a cuck_chuck he is

>gets upset when he thinks its financed
>gets upset when OP tells him he bought it outright
Just tell him to trade it in for a 3k civic and fuck off.

Specific models retain value better than others. This was not a flip investment. I looked online, used, new all over the state for a better deal. Plus it's what she wanted soooo why not?

> OP's GF wants a FCA product since her back door man Jamal likes them too.

Yup sure am.

but.... how? How did you know?

Post fiancé

>hmm honey I've been watching the news and I think I want a Challenger

texans

I figured.. More horsepower = more people obviously. She wanted the V6 I was like babe, that will only take out like 3 people get the 500hp V8 you can get at least 30 that way. She agreed and we moved on.

Lucky guess or you know me?

i know texans, southerners, conservatives what not... they're not very complicated people

Well I relocated from California, so I guess I needed to fit in ha!

must've been from orange county or the valley

tone it down with the b8 it's getting too obvious

here you go

-i-

-bought-

-fiance-

Are you like, so fucking rich you dont give a fuck anymore or are you the lord of the cucks?

asian eww

>proposing to a border jumper
lol

Not fucking rich, not a cuck. Have money to spend because i'm not a 20yo basement dweller with no job. I've invested since 18, real estate and stocks. Made some good job choices and wanted to treat my woman well. Good luck user finding a woman and ever satisfying her in any every capacity.

those are asian nipples, you can tell she's asian because her car is more expensive because she makes more money

Asian so ocean jumper. lol

They're bigger than my girlfriends - good on you

what's wrong with little nipples? that's racist

No other images found

...Interesting
Well, you two seem sweet, so have fun and drive safe

>Good luck user finding a woman and ever satisfying her in any every capacity.
It will be easy because i actually have dicks and balls and dont need to compensate with money, but good on you anyways OP!

I hope your wife has fun when you are at work!

>I hope your wife has fun when you are at work!

Sadly you are an ass and speak some truth. I do work to much and feel bad for that. She is a store manager also so we rarely see each other.

Gay niggers exists?

>She is a store manager also so we rarely see each other.
>going full defensive about having money and being happy
>bought his fiance (NOT WIFE) a brand new V8 sports car

Dude, i BET CASH that she's cheating on you and you are already a cuck

I am happy. Not happy about not being around much. Definitely not cheating, wouldn't happen. I would bet my nuts. When was i defensive about having money? Just explaining my situation. Her culture is not like that, her family would exile her would be a bad deal...

they only care about status, and a white husband achieves that status

Nice,

youre in for one crazy ride

I could go into great detail about how this is not the case with her. Her real dad was murdered in Cambodia, mom married to move out of country with another man to bring her daughter (4yo at the time) my fiance with her. Stepdad raised her died of cancer when she was 20. Hardest worker i've ever met and good heart.

Nah, the nipples I'd say aren't all that much smaller - just that the tits on his girlfriend are quite a bit bigger than the ones on mine

(Nearly) All tits are great, but I think most guys can agree that having a bit of size on them is always nice

as long as you love her but sometimes youre gonna have to put your foot down dont be weak

Well she is hot, quite athletic looking. Good for you!

Where's that gif with the Washington Challenger ad with this car plowing through people spliced in when I need it?

You speak truth on that!

>letting your asian GF drive that

not going to end well

Tell me about it... no clue what she sees in a chubby fuck like me

One day she might suddenly start putting on weight tho - spends way too much time playing games and eating all kinds of crap food, and you never know when your metabolism just suddenly has the equivalent of a cracked cylinder

Asians can't drive for shit dude
You just fucked up Homes

>You financed it, you dont own it.
ackshully, financing a car means you do own it. The bank just has a lien on your car until you pay them off. The ownership of the car is with you, it's just that the bank has interest on the car (their lien.)

What the hell is even going on in this thread?

>those marks on neck
This is a deal breaker. 3k-civic deal breaker

that bathrobe seems familiar. Is she Filipina by any chance?

Got any ass pics?

Plot twist: OP's fiancee is a man.

prove it

>fat bean dip

Aim higher OP.

OP droves a Ford Focus, which makes him a homosexual. The fact that his fiancee is driving a Dodge Challenger can only mean they're a man as well.

The bank securitized and sold off their debt a long time ago to some debt buyer for pennies on the dollar. It's some shady loan shark that has interest on the car.

Don't be late on a payment or you'll get lots of harassing phone calls, they'll threaten you and your family, and threaten to get you fired from your job and other things.

what is homo about a focus? its not even a vw

Ford Focus and Fiesta are homo manlet cars.

you seem pretty insecure.
i always thought vw made the manlet cars
the CC, the EOS and beetle for gods sake.

Easy, trade the ST for an RS and get a tune.

qt

>loan sharks
Literally nothing to fear if you don't live in a cuck country where self defense isn't allowed (like the UK)

You can't legally kill a loan shark collecting on the payment you that are legally obligated to pay them. Self-defense would not apply.

you can if they're trying to kill you or cause physical harm

>sorry sir but you owe him $3,000 he has a legal right to shatter your kneecaps with a pipe wrench
>better pay him lol

C U C K
U
C
K

My wife doesn't need a piece of shit poorly made car that will kill her in a 40mph crash in order to be satisfied.

What the fuck are you here for? To brag on us how gullible you're?
Dude you spent 40k for a girl with no obligation towards you.
You're so cucked that you could be an honorary European citizen

i bought a couple GFs cars, dumbest thing I ever did. you will find out as she will now get chad hit on for her car. YOU paid for.

>spending any money on a FCA product

Nice humblebrag. Sage

Run away mightybenz my girlfriend did two sports when she was in high school and she got a broken bone taken out of her foot she's gotten fat. I was on the same boat as you though I didn't know what she saw if fat me

>scat pack

Yeah dude for that kinda money you can get a bunch of 3k civics with a few simple mods EACH. Wau!!

most girls get fat if you move to the suburbs. trick is living in a more established neighborhood that way it doesnt draib your soul to where you cope with food and get fat. living in the suburbs with a long commute is the stupidest shit you can do because now youre not only competing with other commuters to get to work or home now youre competing with your nosy neighbors and have to buy what they have and get trapped in more debt because life is so fucking boring now youre one of them nosy as fuck just worrying about what you dont have compared to someone who lives in your cookie cutter prison until youre old one day and realize youre fucked you have no money saved for retirement your kids hate you because they had to pay for college theirselves and trapped in debt so early in life and let you rot your last years away in the cheapest nursing home where they never visit

the american dream can also be a nightmare if youre a retard. who says you have to live in a nice new mcmansion? you can knock down some crack house and build something brand new and feel rich af

>challenger over an RC-F

i really hope this bait

This, Fuck I'd love to have even a fiesta st.

You're welcome my son

are you unironically a cuckold

I'm trying to move senpai but I'm only 21 and going to a community college to learn to wrench because I didn't know what to do with my life until this year and now I have fallen into being a mechanic meme because I'm dumb. Oh well life isn't fair 99% of the time. Oh and my gf started to get other athletic problems as well if I had the picture of all the shit she got diagnosed with due to all the sports she did I would but I don't have it saved on my phone anymore

construction

>I bought my Fiance a 2018 Challenger Scat Pack
nice

>I drive a 2017 Focus ST
hahaha

Op can take the banter; best wishes for OP and his Lady.