/mbgg/ - Mobage General #711

Japanese version confirmed
Release date: Soon™

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/another_osal/status/871739906892091392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Potions!

This thread will burnout as police man makes the official new mbgg thread.

sage

Ships !

I'm just posting the images from the main website. The bulk of the game seems to be like Odin Sphere though. Each girl gets their own book and sometimes they crossover.

So if there's a girl you like you can just play her book.

forgot image

dumping some gold before i go to sleep and got the whales vagina on the last one. God bless

twitter.com/another_osal/status/871739906892091392

How to do this?

Someone please create a new thread

Don't play Another Shitden.

Reminder San diego is the only gold in Light crafting

Takao and other golds cant be obtained from Light crafts

Thanks. I didnt know that. Time to move on to the other ones tomorrow

Thank you user. I was about to waste more resources.

Loli daisuki

what about 2booty?
i need the booty

Alice, Si o No?

Some sort of Collab event where you can get special gacha for Nier weapons and I think you can unlock the Nier characters? Or they'll be NPC during the event quest in the amusement park. Don't know too much

2B will be given out for free because the collab got delayed.

I will secure next thread. He's not the only one who doesn't have a life

>Being this mad about who made the new thread

are you literally twelve

He makes them early though so you'd have to make it early as well

>OP list
>no Azure Lane
>no Sinoalice
:thinking:

Hope Shironeko gets another shounen anime collab after idols or at least a gacha full of fucbois, I need to save some gems.

Azure lane has been out for two days and sinoalice wont be up for another 50 minutes

People have always waited around a week to see if the game actually sticks and isnt just a passing thing everyone will drop

He keep modifying OP, like adding current game list when google doc is enough. I'll return it to the compact version

This wouldn't even be an issue if the faggot could make them after bump limit.

Wasted 711 too. Surely there must've been some game that has done a convenience store collab.

Current game list is so randoms that know ctrl+f is a thing could find the thread of mobile games since most don't have a dedicated thread. It's been there for months.

After second half of idols, I imagine we'll be getting close to time for a summer set of some sort.

>Shitposters aren't satisfied with spamming the thread and want to take their shitposting to the OP now

Oh boy.

I don't have a problem with the current thing either it's the early posting that bothers me

Shironeko a cute.

>Don't know too much
dont bother posting then

Is shitpost your magic word or what

I don't think I'll be finishing this event, not enough spare time to play it through. But this is probably the first raid I was actually able to contribute to lvl40 raid fights

>when google doc is enough
Are you just shitposting?

Wow you figured it out!

don't say things that some people actually might decide to take seriously

Bad OPs are nothing compared to actual thread wars that can get jannies mad enough to delete all threads involved

>I imagine we'll be getting close to time for a summer set of some sort
Everyone thought the same last year but they released a bunch of other shit while all the other mobages were releasing summer characters.
If I remember right we got summer in August

The only reason things don't get added to the OP right away is because of sheer laziness or simply people keep forgetting to do so. The list isn't some sacred thing where games have to pass a test to see if they are added or not like you seem to believe. Not to mention the games there are hardly discussed nowadays, less than the current FoTM.

>Potion Maker
mbgg's official meme game.
>Terra Battle
Once in a blue moon.
>Panzer Waltz
Nobody talks about it anymore.
>Valkyrie Connect
Nobody talks about it.
>Astral Stairways
Here and there.
>Battle Girl High School
Sometimes.
>Shironeko Project & Tennis
Sometimes.
>Warship girls
Nobody until JP voices came out, then a bit of talk then nothing again.
>Shoumetsu Toshi
Here and there, free stacks brought some discussion.
>Girls Frontline
Barely, not because the game is dead but because discussion takes place in another place.
>Alternative Girls
Every 100 years.
>Destiny Child
Not so much anymore.
>#Compass
Barely.
>Tagatame
Not so much as before.
>Houkai Impact
Barely.
>Tenka Hyakken
A lot lately.

I really don't understand who do you think you are that you decided to take charge of this general and what everyone else thinks is shitposting and wrong.

July is supposedly Shironeko anniversary.

>Wasted 711 too. Surely there must've been some game that has done a convenience store collab.

You'd be surprised to know that no, there hasnt been any mobages here that have a convenience store collab. Unless you want to put there a Kashima picture with the lawson shirt.

>it's the early posting that bothers me

Its been like this for over a year now and no one ever complained because the amount of people that actually bother to make an OP equal to two and posting a new thread at 750 gives chances for people to put important things at the top of the thread. Translations, news, updates, guides, anything you can think of.

There's literally no reason for waiting until page 10 unless you want to use "But this other thread I was into waited til page 10!" because its more convenient for all posters involved to post it right at bump limit rather than waiting.

ree

>Its been like this for over a year now
hey hold it right there
while I care more about not starting thread wars over being mad about people who really want to secure their OP, that's definitely untrue because we've consistently had page new threads past the bump limit AND at page 5~10 up until the end of 2016 because we didn't have a botter, and we still never let a single thread die

and it's extra problematic when there are more than one person who really wants OP and actually ends up doing

It does need cleanup, I agree.

But its not something one person can decide to completely rework the OP because they just felt like it or removing games people are playing to be a dick, everyone should agree on cleaning it up or mirroring the doc's current list of front page games which should be a solution we can all agree on.

>Not to mention the games there are hardly discussed nowadays, less than the current FoTM.
No shit, that's why they're called FOTD/W/M's. People try a game when its out or something important happens and then it either sticks or everyone drops it and returns to the mainstay games.

>I really don't understand who do you think you are that you decided to take charge of this general and what everyone else thinks is shitposting and wrong.

Not everyone who disagrees with your shit is the same person. Its a multiple game thread for multiple games, not fotm general and fuck everyone else for not spamming their games to stay relevant. Some people prefer to only bring up their games when necessary or when there's something to discuss like how it should be and its nicer that way.

>posting a new thread at 750 gives chances for people to put important things at the top of the thread
No it doesn't. We've never had anyone in a rush to make threads before except for a few times when we were lazy and multiple people made a thread
>posting a new thread at 750
He doesn't even do that he posts at 74x

Not an actual collab, but Unleashed would've kinda fit.

Until we turned into Image Deleted Edition, anyway.

Why not just have the OP as barebones as possible? No one reads the shit, anyway. No point having info when retards ask questions easily answered with 10 seconds of searching anyway. Just have a doc with all the games that have been played, not just current ones, and add whatever sticks around for more than a week.

>he posts at 74x
that's completely fucking wrong though

My dota time here because of Sinoalice. Are you guys always arguing like this? Usually it's the smaller generals that are the nicer ones.

First*

What a weird autocorrect

That's what the old mbgg did. Adding specific game on OP is just stupid

>posting a new thread at 750
It's supposed to be AFTER 750. Before that and you're bumping the old thread above the supposed new thread.

OP is a faggot. Nothing new.
Consider this the calm before a rerolling storm.

You haven't noticed true arguing yet. /fgog/ argues almost the entire thread.

Yes.

People are getting excited because some new games came out.
We're mostly chill when things settle down.

>Why not just have the OP as barebones as possible?
Games show up on search functions that way so it gets relevant people
It's basically a tagging system so it has more ways of getting discovered than people stumbling across it or people getting direct-linked

>adding the most relevant thing for new people in the most accessible possible spot is just stupid

Last thread, he posted new thread at 746, the one before that was at 748, and the one before that was 749, then 745, then 749, and I'd go on, but eventually these previous thread links will start going past longer than the in-built Veeky Forums archive holds.

>up until the end of 2016

I've made most of the threads since the start. This botter you speak of has been stuck here since 2014 and cant get out. I don't make ALL threads because its physically impossible for me to be up every time we're at 750 but somehow I ended up with new thread duty because people were always to make a new one and more than once I had to rush to make one at page 10.

I try to rotate the games discussed for the OP picture and never repeat the same one when I do make them for variety and post only at 750+. Absolutely no one had complained before except the user that gets mad at 4chanx not counting the OP and showing up as 749 for vanilla Veeky Forums.

The reason I've always made them at 750 is because its better when translations, news, guides and important things are at the top and we were all happy this way so I don't see the problem with it.

Sinoalice has been the shitpost magnet for months, just report

So you're forcing everyone to play your game? Okay

We are dead or shitposting when things settle down.

Today was a good day.

>then 745
That never happened. Its always at 750 except last thread because some memer asked for an early thread. The reason it shows up as 745 is because posts were deleted and goes from 750+ posts down to that.

Stop lying. I regularly made OP after tbg dead

>its not something one person can decide
That is exactly what you did. You decided by yourself to not include games after several people asked for it by giving the excuse "need time to see if they stick around". YOU decided it, all on your own by making up on the spot some rule about time.

There are games that have an equal or more discussion than the ones in the OP but aren't in the list not because they didn't stick around, but because its players didn't feel the need to remind constantly whoever makes the OP to add them because it doesn't matter to them if they're in or not. So not only the games that stick around are added to it.

>Not everyone who disagrees with your shit is the same person
Maybe you aren't, but you seem have the same agenda so makes no difference to me. There's been lately something trying to force his point of view on this place, calling everyone who disagrees with him a shitposter and enforcing his own rules. It's ruining the comfyness this place had.

>Some people prefer to only bring up their games when necessary
I agree. That's exactly what I do here when I make a random post about Honkers or Tales of The Rays every now and then. I try to stay out of this kind of drama but lately things are getting out of hand.

Gee can we just report things we don't like? Guess I should report and shitfling about Azur Lane and be just like you.

Is SinoAlice vertical only? can the game be horizontal

Almost 100% sure it can not be played horizontally.

Lets just agree to mimic the front page games in the doc which is what was originally done and leave it to the user that has always managed the OP since the start.

Arguing about this is dumb, pointless and is just going to shit the thread up for absolutely no reason. I don't really care about what happens as long as people aren't dicks and remove discussed stuff or add shit in there to be funny memers.

I just want this general to be comfy again too but it really feels like there has been someone trying to stir shit lately and go wild with the shitposting which really ruins everything for everyone.

Two minutes after the beginning of the server opening window and still no game.

ded gam

already dropping sinoalice

It's between 15-17 you fucking retard

They gave a time frame of 15:00-17:00. Chill.

>I don't make ALL threads because its physically impossible for me to be up every time we're at 750 but somehow I ended up with new thread duty because people were always to make a new one and more than once I had to rush to make one at page 10.
I'm fairly sure we've talked about this numerous times over the years, but you're terribly overestimating how long it takes for threads to die, even at the middle of page 10 towards the end of 10, if you ever thought a thread needs a dedicated thread-maker.

>because people were always to make a new one and more than once I had to rush to make one at page 10.
What's wrong with this? In the same situation with a non-limited thread, you'd just get a dead thread by no one bumping it. Sometimes it's just fine for a thread to die if nobody at the moment really cares to post OR make new threads. Now this thread is way busier than the old week-long threads filled with 20% "bump" posts so that'll never happen regardless.

for lord of dice saw in the chat 2 codes that are still valid

pre registration gifts that give 300 gems and a tornado character
1dmjlvq56n
c01gvwc67w

>beginning of the server opening window
>window

That implies time gap. I would suggest reading before replying you fucking retard

>Two minutes
>two hour window
i think you are the retard here

Why are people hyped for this game?

>Shit posting because it isn't open right away

You should probably kill yourself, my man. Come back and complain when it's 2 minutes after 1700 jst and it isn't open it'll be in maintenance

there's a 1.01 apk update on qooapp. was able to start tutorial after downloading it

/soag/ when

When it gets as popular as SIF, Deresute, or FGO.

I'm well aware of the time gap of the window, are actually this sensitive about the game that you can't calm down and understand a joke?

You are probably part of the reason regulars complain the sinoalice traffic.

>not mentioning gbf
>the only game that's not piggybacking off an existing franchise

>Never

>No update notification from googleplay

I really doubt that.

Taro designs so Nier bandwagoners.

As it stands now, the actual game part seems incredibly underwhelming.

There's a lot of new upcoming mobages relying entirely on brand while being soulless autobattle RPGs.

Oh shit. I totally forgot about GBF. My bad.

When you realize you can't monopolize the general with whatever game you spent time and money on.

>still farming earrings
>none since the last time i bitched hours ago
I'm knocking these out every 2 minutes. Is the drop rate actually this bad or is my luck terrible?

name one

Liar!

But it piggybacked off of Shingeki no Bahamut, and then surpassed it.

That's fine, it's a good thing.

GBF isn't as popular or as good as the others.

>gbf
>not piggypacking off RoB
good one

Madoka, Symphogear, and Yuuki Yuuna.

>originally a cheap ff ripoff mobage
>is actually popular now

Because there is nothing else.

As long as it's more fun than Grand Order, it's fine for me.

A certain other general has been shilling it the past few days.

yeah, none of those are "soulless autobattle RPGs"