/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1682

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - Piña Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

First for abandoning GBF for new mobage

SICO

>another fucking homo thread
Stop that.

Second for Sinoalice

Please let there be Summer La Coiffe this year.

>waterhomos can't contain themselves: the thread

Creed farming again
B349F
2/4
T5

What the fuck am I doing with my life? I swear every month I earn these things faster and faster.

SICO

Because FEH is already dying, F/GO has content coming albeit very fucking slowly and a sequel announced

It takes a lot of effort for me to not think about Quatre

>Because FEH is already dying

This isn't true. The game is garbage but its still has FIRE EMBLEM in the title and ranking in the dough.

>sequel announced
wait really? is it like new content or a new app

>F/GO sequel announced

Source

>Probably because the music isn't uplifting or cheerful
>everything looks dark and gritty

literally what do you expect from Taro

Taro has nothing to do with the game, they slapped his name on it when nier sold well.

For waifus to suffer and die

Except no you retard

He had his name on it before Nier Automata even came out and before it did "well" in sales.

If you mean Nier 1 then that is a joke since Nier and DG3 did not do well.

>sequel for mobage

nips are going to fucking riot if their data can't be passed on to the sequel or

>here we turn your old characters into useless fodders thank you for being loyal :^)

LoV rerun

WHEN

Do you have proof for that statement?

if they slap on Taro's name they have to implement some of his "trademarks".

Brave frontier 2 got announced and nips went apeshit.

Its true.

I see no reason for F/GO to get a sequel when it can just keep getting updates. That is stupid.

>DO returning
God I hope not.

>read through the last thread

/gbfg/ is the only place where they actively get angry at the people that help them clear Baha HL. All of this started because some idiots started the fad of posting the entire raid list, meaning we finally knew who were the people that actually played this game. Had "leechlist" not become a norm, none of this would have ever happened. How MAGNIFICENT.

And you swear you definitely don't grind as much as before.

People will convince themselves that it's fun because being WRONG is worst than not having fun.

Like us. Maybe.

I just want that outfit

thats why I dropped brave frontier shit is fucking retarded why not be able to transfer units over

I am glad this is the only mobage I drop money in. Even if just for the pick ticket.

And some poor faggot got fucked because of it. No more gbfg baha hl's I guess

is ferry/lucio/juliet still the light dream team?
wouldnt albert fit in somewhere instead with all his crits?

Do you think we're going to see a /sag/ before the end of the day?

For later on. But you don't use ferry for everyhing

Faggots*
faggot hasn't been around for some time now

I was researching a bit on this and came across some stockholm syndrome texts:

>As most mobile games go, I knew Brave Frontier was not going to last much longer. We’ve seen this happen in other mobile games, such as Defender of Texel, Puzzle Trooper, and our beloved Chain Chronicle Global.

I haven't heard of any of the above save for Chain Chronicle and to my knowledge its only mildly successful if you compared to the big hitters of its era (e.g. PAD)

FGO is different though, it's the biggest mobage right now and if they actually pull a reboot like this blood will flow on the streets of Japan.

for soloing vs dark, i was trying to figure out what to run. It seems like Jeanne is an almost sure thing there.

Jeanne/Albert/Lucio?

Also, FGO is not out for that long, why would they release a sequel so soon?

No, people would just abandon that game and stick back to other mobage like pnd or gbf

Song 5*

Talking about the guy who hosted. A single guy. Hence, faggot and not faggots. Not whatever namefag you wanted to bring up

Why wasn't Farrah-chan on the Auguste Isles in the anime?

>blood will flow on the streets of Japan
I really want this

>type-moon fags abandoning type-moon

highly unlikely, but some heads will have to roll first.

No

They're saving her for Albion in S2.

GRANBLUE FANTASY 2 ANNOUNCED

Why would they put her in Albion? Have they changed around the story that much?

there's that guy that solo'ed DAO HL in less than 15 minutes, I forgot the exact team that he uses but ferry and lucio are definitely there.

He used Funf 5*

The app is nearly 2 years old now. I believe the app was growing too large because very poor optimization. They do intend to allow transfers of units to the new version if I remember correctly. They won't be releasing the new app until after they finish up 1.5 story and that won't be happening until December at the earliest.

Granblue Fantasy: Wings of Blood coming soon!

So they can do Farrah x Kat x Vira shenanigans. It's not like Farrah shows up in the canon story, they can do whatever they want with her.

who would we play as Lyria and Gran's Kid?

>It's not like Farrah shows up in the canon story
She shows up for like half a chapter in Auguste.

Gran is not canon

She literally does. She's introduced in Auguste.

Also
>canonposting

Farrah did show up canonically on Auguste in the main story, but she's very inconsequential and just an imperial grunt so they can really put her anywhere and make as much sense.

Then Lyria and DJ's kid.

DJ isnt canon either

Lyria will be played by Lyria. The girl in blue again.

She appeared briefly in Auguste to be shocked at Katalina's betrayal, then accidentally gives away the empire's secret base.

Oh. Well, they've gone non-canon anyway since they left Auguste before dealing with snek, so who knows what they'll do with Farrah.

Now we're talking.

/gbfg/ is NOT canon.

Who is this evil snakeman?

>I can now solo Tia, Yugu and MVP Snek
Holy shit the power of Wind is amazing.

>anime is not canon

What are the best fate episodes?

Random abyss fucker tying to fuck Vyrn and Lyria. he appears in Lucio skill unlock episode

Should I host a Baha HL?

cowes r cuet

Is there any occasion at all I'd want to use Zeta over Naru/DJannu/Zoi? Even vs. Light, Naru can still double crit with her echo, which is already bigger than Zeta's. And Jannu seems better with her 2 dealing big damage.

Is that the same dude from D Jeanne's fate episode?

Yeah.

>Find out Danua has a figure
>Don't want to enter the slippery slope
what do

Not sure They used the same sprite during the homo knights event

It is. Try Chev as well, it's not hard to MVP. And you could probably solo snek with Gawain helping cap atk down and surviving an ougi. Celeste and Colo are a massive pain, for the latter I'm gonna use Dark, for the former I'm not even sure since her mist absolutely destroys Korwa/Anchira and my damage is too low to loop.

I know, but in D Jeanne's fate he was also trying to fuck Vyrn and Lyria

If there are people willing to participate I wouldn't mind.

post it

Whales use her, since they cap out hard and need her echoes. Otherwise she's worse than DJeanne and Naru.

Most likely not the same guy but they are from the same place and have the same goals.

sub rank 50 shitter here whos been playing the game suboptimally for a long time and am almost at rank 50

should I even bother with making primal SR pools at this point? I'm rank 47 and have been getting by just fine with my cobbled together messes I get from leeching and events.

Would having actual SR pools make it easier when it comes time to actually farm magnas?

You are my friends /gbfg/. Right?

Just leech magnas and make a pool with their SR/SSR weapons. Easiest way to do it.

I love /gbfg/!

I'll be your friend!
I'm so lonely, please

>Try Chev as well, it's not hard to MVP.
What's the strategy for her? I suppose I have to be running Dispel.

yes, keep and uncap magna SRs and level their skills to around 3, they will help you transition into farming omegas

I don't befriend old hags

bring all the defensive shit and attack down debuffs you can, she fucking hurts.

I am!

Only if you are a kind and friendly user as well

Also, post ID

you two cuties
post your id
now

Thanks for the room, even though I only got mage creeds.

I hate you.

Attack once. Use dispel. Attack until she ougis. Use dispel. Repeat. At 50% call for backup because you probably fucking died.

I'm not posting my ID. You'll just have to guess on you own.

Dude. You're scaring them off with that cross-dressing thing going on there

whats viras endgame

Same for me, haha. Thanks though.

Is there a better EX for warrior creeds or no? I plan to do this again tomorrow.