Trump suddenly bans all imports

>Trump suddenly bans all imports

What will you be driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20160628/OEM01/160629860/toyota-camry-returns-to-no.-1-on-most-american-list
american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ford ranger or some other shitbox

Rebadge my Miata with Viper badge.

Probably a Subaru or VW.

my comfy jap vehicles in canada

I'll just ls swap an rx7 and put a corvette badge on it

Wouldn't effect me in any way.

Rotary swap a corvette and cover it in weeb stickers

this

My scoobydoo was built here, does that count?

>getting a new car

lmao.

Decades old shitboxes like always

I don't live in burgerland so I'd just keep driving my old German and Japanese shitboxes.

>Amerisharts eat food made in China
S

My toyota corolla because its more american than ford or GM cars

Same Ram and Fox I'm driving now

Toyota Avalon

>Trump suddenly bans all imports
Well that was stupid.

Yup, but he isn't smart.

>Posting fake hats

>but he isn't smart.

I wouldn't use such a sweeping generalization. Your pic alone is proof.

I'm not defending donald trump, either.

Wait, are those hats made in Mexico or in China?

Both, like his suits are made in Mexico, China, Indonesia and India.

The official hats are made in America, there are plenty of knockoffs because be didn't greedily trade mark a political point. This bull shit is the most blindly overused straw-man argument

The legit ones are made in the US

I don't think there is a single modern American car wholely made in the USA from US components

debadged LS s13, tell the police it's a limited edition corvette

He'll have to send pigs to pry the keys to my Pathfinder out of my hands. I'll take my MAP torch to any dumb fuck who tries to get between me and that car.

Oh look the idiot is in da house.

As in 100% Home part content? because that doesn't exist anywhere.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

Saleen?

>driving a GE Dash9-44CW

what kind of MPGs do you get on that thing? 1? 2?

>buying the fake ones to post on facebook

i meant i don't think any country has a car with 100% part content from its country of origin. BMW M4s are like 65% German.

Toyota was confirmed as the most American automaker - I believe the Tundra or Camry had like 75% American made parts, including labour.

I'd be curious to know about some of their Japanese-made vehicles, though. My FJ Cruiser was made entirely in Japan, but I know there's definitely some BOSCH stuff in there for the electronics.

It's not like they could make it retroactive, so fuck him.

>I believe the Tundra or Camry had like 75% American made parts, including labour.
that buick is 80%.

>80%

I don't think they're using the same metric.

autonews.com/article/20160628/OEM01/160629860/toyota-camry-returns-to-no.-1-on-most-american-list

YA EVERYBODY THE OTHER HATS ARE FAKE NEWS MAKE AMERISHIT GR8 AGAIN™ XD

>one third of the population is obese
Jesus fucking christ

my baiku, faster than any police car and can be hidden in a garage

if im not being a fag a 3rd gen firebird and a boxy F150

It would be more but BMI stops at 50.

>National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
That's where the Window Stickers come from so they are definitely the same (and most precise) metric. whoever wrote that article must've jumped the gun.

A Fordvrolet, I guess...

Hello yellow press

wait, does he ban cars from companies that are based out of the USA, or cars that are manufactured outside of the USA, or companies that have corporate headquarters in other countries, and in the USA?

i'm confused. because if he bans imports by manufacturing location i can buy an X6M but not a Chevrolet Equinox. if he bans imports based on country of origin i can't buy a Dodge (based out of England through FCA). if he bans them if they have headquarters in other countries then GM is out because they headquarter in other countries under different names.

maybe Trump should embrace globalism and international competition.

>cars that are manufactured outside of the USA
that one. he's already expressed that he has no problem with foreign manufacturer's who have factories here and he encourages them to do just that. Mazda was supposedly going to build a huge factory here anyway because they are getting fucked by the USD/Yen exchange rate.

Still driving my Civic because banning imports doesn't ban cars already in the country?
Why does everyone in this thread seem to think that this would make their foreign car illegal?

I could see this happening lol.
Thank god i pick up my imported R32 GTR this friday. Ill be driving that after he bans imports.
pic related

Tesla Model 3

yeah but that's dumb. why would we manufacture every car that we wanted, in our own borders. instead we could spread out the factories and the workload and have a lot more variety. try getting ferrari to open a factory in the USA just for 'mah jawbs' when they manufactured 8000 cars last year and that was a record setting year.

trump is dumb, and unrealistic.

I drive my imported Silverado now...

To be fair, everything there is super cheap compared to yuropoor where you literally work for your meal

It's mainly just pressuring those companies. The US is an absolutely massive market that most manufacturers don't want to lose. Obviously I don't agree with this strategy as I'm a freemarket randroid and it's overly optimisticin every way.

A civic made in america

it's not even pressure, it's just him getting on top of a podium and yelling at people to make it seem like he's getting something done. we're talking about the same guy that imposed a huge tariff against canadian lumber for really no good reason except that Canada was undercutting our own lumber operation...which is dumb considering American lumber producers have been doing pretty well in the past few years.

it's all showboating and greed and stupidity

V6 ATS Coupe.

cheby colorado

Thats not a fucking Dash 9... isn't that a GP40 or GP45?

I'll keep my Tundra

Subarus are built in Indiana except for the WRX and STi so I'll be fine.

Still my Buick Lacrosse

Which was actually made in Canada, and I'm Canadian driving a Buick Allure, so I'm good

"Nah dude BMW stands for 'Born 'Merican White'"

>No longer able to import AMG Mercs, Jaguars or any good BMWs

Guess I'll just kill myself.

cocaine went out of fashion
also, overweight immigrants sucking on the sweet teat of american freedom getting fat

Most fat fucks I see are old white dudes with beer guts or black women with thighs that could sink the Titanic. Mexican migrants are very close though.

you can take my maita away if you can catch me on the towgae

>higher percent obese correlates with higher percent nogs
got me ponderin

a subaru
made in indiana

>driver looks like he has AIDS
It checks out

same car cause i buy american

Same thing as usual. My old explorer.

american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm
most American brand belongs to gm and Jeep and even Ford. in fact, Kia is above the Camry surprisingly. idk where the Toyota rumor came from or why so many Toyota fanboys spout that as a way of sounding ironic.

The same econobox I am driving right now since I am not a burger.

porsche cayman s like today
>cauz i'm not amerifat

Japanese cars to make fun of you
>a fucking leaf

>Jeep
Italian.

all the imports I already own

he won't because he's a stupid incompetent fuck

>not a yank
Cool. Less demand, cheaper nipshit for me right

1967 Chrysler Imperial with a 440 6-pack and 727 torqueflite

> wants to export to other countries
> bans importing other countries' exports

what did he mean by this?

Probably a chevy cruze and a jeep on the weekends

Put a 13brew in a C5 Corvette

>cruze
nope, imported from mexico
>jeep
made in canada

Pic related

Old beat up carburated F150 for hauling junk and a Ford Taurus SHO for daily driving and fun.

ecoboost

Thats bacjwards user...i must do this

Jelly because you don't have 4000 hp?