Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/LYT1RzPU
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 05/31 ~ 06/08 Live Parade (Kirari, Kyoko)
>Gacha: 05/31 ~ 06/09 (Rin, Karin, Shin, Honami)
>GBF Collab: 06/09 ~ 06/21
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Preregistration: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imasml_theater

News:
- IOSYS Marchen Debut remix: - CG Theater smartphone case: - SS Update (June 5th): - CG Update (June 5th): - KR episode 7 preview: - GBF Pinya Hazard english teaser: - CG Pacific League Baseball collab: - CG 7-Eleven scans: - CG Sagantosu CD FLAC rip: - Archive of : archive.is/sXWOb
- CG Yumi Theater TS: - Puchimasu manga chapter 99 raw: onwards
- SideM Mini chapter 7 raw: - Upcoming ML Update (June 6th): - SS Karin commu TS: - SP Update (June 6th): - Fred figure preorders: Upcoming:
June 7th, 9PM JST: SideM stream: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv297732899
June 9th/10th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Osaka
June 11th: SideM GREETING TOUR 2017 @Hokkaido

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LbEFDXwRLY
twitter.com/chan_pani_/status/871980945724682240
twitter.com/nanaseniki/status/871743888620478464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is gonna be a good thread.

How can you tell?

Didn't Minami tell her to, because it would help both of them grow?

Tomorrow is the Chiepocalypse, so I figured we should do the Arisa thread now.

never a good day

No hugs

I have insider knowledge.

Minami agreed when Anya talked to her about it. It wasn't Minami's idea.

Please, Insider-san.
Tell us their official bust sizes!

Wanna nap on Teacher's lap.

Good-Great-Good

For both of them.

probably this

Frederica is going to grow up into an elegant woman.

Kaori better have a fantastic voice and song because I already adore her design
Shame she's the only good TD original character

Hey.

HEY.

Aoba is cute.

No shit they're fanmade sub's I was shitposting, I wasn't providing evidence

Lots of hugs for Arisa.

No, she's without a doubt the worst one of the bunch.

Rude.
Mugi and Misaki are cute too.

Eventually.

>diet Takane
>cute

She has blue hair and is sharp tongued. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Every single idol gets a kiss

Soon.

Not a fan of Tsumugi. Her personality has been done to death, and her design looks pretty generic, like something I would find in a budget VN. People here call her a bootleg Takane, but I don't really see it.
Misaki is just god awful though. I really don't know what Scamco were thinking.

>Her personality has been done to death
>now let me tell you about how great this generic big tittied teacher is

>a teacher in iM@S is as common as someone who is distant at first but slowly warms up to you

>"I'll trade you one strawman for another!"
Why are Mugifags so insecure about their bland idol?

But we don't have one in ML yet.

Why are you so desperate for replies?

The new characters were a mistake.

I dunno, I like the Darjeeling one.

Tsumugi has a sharp tongue, but jumps to conclusions too easily.
Which makes me hope for something like pic related.
MISUNDERSTANDINGS for comedy purposes.

>Misaki is just god awful though. I really don't know what Scamco were thinking.
This. OLs are supposed to be sexy. They're there to help you release your tension after a hard day of work. Misaki isn't sexy at all. She looks like a child attending take your kids to work day. She isn't even wearing any sort of leggings. Like what the fuck is that. Kotori and Chihiro have provided me with some of the best faps of my im@s career. How the hell am I supposed to blow my load to Misaki?

Would Darjeeling make a good idol
I thinkMatilda-chan would

She looks like something you would find in the discount Love Live bin rather than an OL.

Even the discount Love Live bin is cuter than her.

You guys are being very rude right now.

Fuck off Misaki.
You may have replaced Kotori, you will never replace her in our hearts. At least we still have Chihiro.

I don't think she's that bad, but she is definitely bland compared to the OLs that preceded her.
I still don't get why they needed to put her there in the first place. Kotori is a well loved character so why not just use her here as well?
And don't give me the "she can't handle both sides" thing. If the idols can work on both sides, she can too.

and Ken

Ken doesn't have the sex appeal that Kotori and Chihiro have, because he's a guy. I'm not gay.
He does look like a male OL though. For what he does, he does a good job at it.

Ken is a demon. Delete Ken.

Ken has done nothing wrong

tomorrow will be another bad day
and another
and another

>Ken is a demon
In the sack.

I want you to command my fleet, girl.

NO FLEET TO COMMAND NOW BOY

The idols don't work "both sides", they have either the usual gigs or the weekly concert at the theater. This is completely different from a 9 to 5 on-site OL.

I don't know why you'd expect an office employee to physically move between two different locations several times a day by demand, that sounds pretty retarded.

He did plenty wrong.

He tried acting like Chihiro, but overdid it. He hasn't grasped that Jewing has to be nuanced. Amateur mistake really.

Why?

>that sounds pretty retarded.

You know what else sounds retarded? Leaving the newest major project/operation of 765 in the hands of a complete newbie.

Kotori is no OL superhuman like Chihiro, but I'm quite sure that she's at least far more experienced and qualified than Misaki.

Are you ready?
Yeah, you think you can tell us what to roll?
You think you can tell us what to buy?
You think that you are better?
Well you better get ready

Fuck off, Chie
No one likes you

Nobody likes you too, but you don't hear us complaining.

It's not like you can accidentally roll that user's SSR, so nothing to worry about.

Misaki is implied to be competent by virtue of being hired essentially straight out of grad school. The Theater project is also regarded as experimental so hiring a newbie to look over new idols in a new experimental project that could go either way is fairly reasonable.

I wouldn't expect someone loves Chihiro memes to care about such nuances, though

>memes
That is how Chihiro is officially portrayed as. The supercompetent OL.

But none of that matters anyway. The point is Theater Days made a new OL with a bland design instead of using Kotori who people already like a lot.

Chihiro isn't portrayed as a superhuman scheming jew in any canon material. Unless you consider the old Japanese mobamasu memes to be canon by virtue of seniority or something.

shroom pits

The jew part is a meme. The fact that she's an incredibly hardworking and talented OL isn't.

>inside 'er knowledge

I never said anything about being a scheming jew.

Syoko your fucked up anatomy

She isn't regarded as extraordinarily competent, either.

>scheming jew

That is a meme yes.

>superhuman

This is true. Chihiro goes above and beyond what is asked for her. And mind you, she juggles 183 fucking idols. The exact extent of her skills and knowledge is canonically the stuff of legends in-universe.

She kind of is. Do you think being able to look after an agency the size of 346 is easy?

Do you think she's the only office lady in all of 346?

Considering it's never been implied in any sort of media that there's more than one than one office lady involved with the idols, yes.

Ah, I wouldn't expect someone falling for the Misaki meme to pick up on such nuances, though

As far as Deresute is concerned, yes. And as far as the amorphous setting of Mobamasu is, yes. Considering that all 183 CG in either universes are well acquainted (and some even terrified) with her.

I mean, in regards to mobamasu, there's no One Big Office to take care of in the first place. In regards to 346, I really doubt that a megacorp like that is managed by a single OL.

Well, I apologize for my wording. I do not think she's the only office lady in all of 346. However, considering she's worked with a significant number of the 183 idols + trainers + Producer, that clearly shows some skill.

As far as Mobamasu is concerned, Chihiro is the be all and all staff of the Agency that Producer is part of. And she seems to appear everywhere there. So she's like the Omnipotent OL Goddess there.

In regards to the more grounded 346 universe though, we do see her reporting directly to Imanishi, and even at the end of the anime, she's reporting directly to Mishiro. And this isn't like Kotori reporting directly to Takagi (Since they're literally the only two people in office staff). 346 is a fucking huge corporation with multiple departments and staff. The fact that Chihiro answers directly to the upper brass indicates she's hardly some rank and file OL either.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LbEFDXwRLY

Chihiro knows everything.

Even your fetishes.

Chu~

Does difficulty of missions affect pt and fans earned? If I want to get all ranking/fan rewards should I just grind the easiest 45 stam mission?

Is Chihiro P-sexual?

She's pretty much portrayed as a rank and file OL though, constantly carrying papers and all. I think what you describe is more a case of them stretching the logistics of mobamasu a bit too thin when trying to apply them to 346, rather than a deliberate characterization of Chihiro. But whatever, I don't particularly care either way.

DON'T BELIEVE THE JEW PROPAGANDA
CHIHIRO IS EVIL, EVIL

Natsuki is so short

Where did Chihiro touch you user?

my wallet

Touma you fucking dork

He died, press F to pay respects.
Remember to have friends, Anons.

twitter.com/chan_pani_/status/871980945724682240

Is Manami more your kind of idol?

Oh yeah.

so cool

DUAL
WIELDING

translate it weebs

Looking cute today Kana.

Kana looks cute everyday.

Spooked

Cybernitcs Wars Prequel event with Touma, Jun, Shoma, Kei and Soichiro
Ranking SR is Jun
Gacha SR is Touma
The current event and previous Cybernetics Wars events are currently fully voiced in-game

in-movie names for each idol
Jun - ADAM
Touma - Rick
Kei - Kevin
Soichiro - Barry
Shoma - Ethan

twitter.com/nanaseniki/status/871743888620478464

>and previous Cybernetics Wars events are currently fully voiced in-game
So it's in now?
Is it possible for me to unlock the stories if I haven't played that event?
Do I need those memory thingies?

>Touma's Imagine Breaker