Daily Driver, fun edition

What's (in your opinion) a good sporty daily driver? I.E. practical but won't make you want to kill yourself. Inb4 >2k civic

What comes to mind is hot hatches, mostly.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/d/2004-pontiac-gto/6308826395.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3k civic

3 series, 5 series, g37

A manual EH2.

You answered your own question. Toyobaru might be good too

Mustang v6 convertible

>a good sporty daily driver?
True sportiness isn't in the car, it's in the driver.

budget? post your local craigslist.

Not OP, but I'm going to be in the market for a sporty DD real soon. Here's the catch, it needs to have 4 seats(but not necessarily 4 doors).

Budget $10k, located in NYC

wrx hatches of most years will serve you well, just don't buy one that's been beaten (that in itself is somewhat hard to find), and you'll be golden. Had an 02 wrx for the entirety of my undergrad years, besides regular maintenance and a fresh tune up right when i bought it, it never left me stranded after 50k miles.

Hi all.
Considering buying a 1st gen MX5 to replace the skyline meme I bought into (ausfag).
MX5 is ticking more boxes the more I think about it, are they getting tired now or are they generally still going strong? wanting a more economical car (my whole city is 60 zones so there's no 100+ km/h unless i'm going on a trip somewhere), a nice 4CYL so i'm not guzzling petrol and not using a 6CYL to it's potential. I also do club days so am looking for a sporty package which the MX5 meets, as well as some convertible action during the good weather months. Any thoughts?

Protégé5 desu.

Anything with a LS2 or 3 is a good place to start.

Matsuda Axela Hatchback

MRS

2008+ GTI/Civic Si

I'd kinda like to try a RWD car, which I know damn well severely limits my options but still I'd prefer it.

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/d/2004-pontiac-gto/6308826395.html

This
Thread closed.

>you're welcome

Thanks, I never even thought of these because I don't like American cars(even if it's a rebadged Holden) but I can't deny how great the LS engines are.

Still open to other options.