/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>The Make It Rain Campaign Event May 29th-June 12th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Stormblood - A Tour of the East Trailer
youtu.be/yFeF4CEu4gA

>Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ (Early Access Begins June 16th)
stormblood.na.square-enix.com/

>New Features, Jobs, Skills, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

dtguilds.enjin.com/namessmchguide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for catboy cuddles

Music updated in the pastebin when?

Have you found that one special friend yet to play with in SB?

Americans are just waking up now!

Post catboys for them!

it's midnight yo

xth for revelations disappointing...

At 4AM?

No..

Whats the fastest way to get i230 gear to prepare for stormblood? I'm only level 54 but I should learn this now so I can prepare. Do you think the expac will just throw appropriate gear at you like the second MSQ did?

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Yes

My boyfriend and some friends are going to run it all together

frontline roulette

The new town will most likely have i260-i270 sold on npcs for lv 61s.

PvP, use the wolf marks to buy i235 stuff while using the lore to buy i230 to fill int he gaps and scripture to buy i260.

then once you hit a certain ilvl you can do Dun Scaith for easy 260 left side gear.

I haven't found anyone to play with yet.

Male Elezen

Sexually aggressive catboy who pins you to the floor and animalistically injects you with virile musky cat spunk in every orifice before falling asleep on you like nothing happened
OR
Shy, extremely easy to bully catboy during mating season, pent up with lust, tied to your bed and completely at your mercy?

Note that if you choose neither, you'll be forced to watch them go at each other instead.

>male anything being in the top 3

trash. even male roe looks twice as gay as the women

What are all the RP areas?

ok

wow you really love female au ra and hate everything else.

< means less than just so you know you said lalafells coated in shit and worms was like your second favourite race.

Shhhhhhhhh

A catgrill is fine too?

I will when they stop restricting server transfers to Balmung.

More!

Xth for Emina and hoping she is fine and feeling good tonight

I don't think anyone's going to fine you for being a catgirl. Maybe for double-parking.

Anyone fanta from fem midlander to fem aura before?

I am tempted to give it a go but I'm curious how you anons liked it. How good do they look in/out of armor and how are their animations? Do/did you regret it?

Not you, go away

End the spic
Make him leave
He will die tonight

go to sleep april

fem aura compared to fem midlander is a lot cutsey, have better hairstyles(imo) and is in general just more girly.

>How good do they look in/out of armor
It's the worst race for tank ascetics you're stuck pretty much as a caster/ninja

Who?

Femra run is shit compared to Midlander

giruffes

whomst've*

Midlander has literally the worst movement in the game, and this is coming from a fucking Elezen.

In Stormblood all the classes are getting unique sprint animations with weapons drawn so it doesn't matter much anyway.

Free /xivg/
End the spic

what level do you start off as in with the new classes? 30 again?

I want to marry Tataru.

I am so very, VERY excited for running with gunning.

Balmung strippers keep getting in the way of my paperwork 8(

if you play female pst for the first

I feel like I'm stuck for how well I can perform as MCH. I think I'm hitting the rotations right and I'm not standing in bad but I know I must be missing something as I've seen other MCH players outperform me.

I'm at IL260 currently working on getting the 270 shire set. How much difference does a set of crit materia V and food make for damage? I feel bad that I haven't been using food because of its cost.

Running gunning with EXPLOSIONS
And flamethrowers

How much are they improving the leveling for classes under 60/50 in SB? Doesn't seem like they're changing anything, so is it going to just be more roulette dailies along with POTD spam?

An old one

Is it opposite day today? *checks calendar*

why do you catbois feel the need to shill your game in every other MMO general? shilling it even in /rsg/? is it so dead on arrival that you can't let the reviews and player experiences speak for themselves?

is there a community on diabolos?

Image borked

i wouldn't be surprised if the only thing that changed was armory exp bonus for 50-60
100% instead of 50

Anyone have webms of Lalafell emotes?

Any lewd ones?

Nope, I just left that shit server. Get out while you can, it's worse than ffxiv census lets on

Are the other MCHs wearing better gear though? Also what opener/rotations are you using?

If the Gauss Barrel actually explodes when it overheats I will consider turning my visibility for it on again.

one day I'm gonna get off my ass and make em. made this one, need to find out where I went wrong with the resolution because it looks kinda grainy.

Would be fucking glorious if it just explodes into pieces from overheating or if your gun had steam and smoke emanating from it afterwards

its too late for me, I play with like 15 people on that server, half of them RL friends, not sure I could get them and all THEIR friends to switch. whats wrong with it? doesn't seem very dead

Someone help me decide between bard and machinist

The only one he has imprisoned here is you. Every single day, he doesn't even have to lift a finger and you dance to his somba.

Machinist

bard

who are these posts even about?

WHM

mch looks to be bleh in sb
brd looks to be fantastic

Play both

All they have to do is add a trait that gives a shield at half pot. When overhealing as WHM and the job would have a niche that and an all cleanse

While you fagnigs run like dudes and hunchbacks, I'll be on my Midlander swaying my hips and pumping my slutty arms like there's invisible cocks around me like any decent female should run.

In Stormblood Bard will be a slightly more support oriented ranged dps where your rotate through different songs which have different benefits for you whenever you proc a crit with your DoT abilities (or use Empyreal Arrow).

In Stormblood MCH will be a bit more damage oriented as your mechanics are primarily tied to the personal damage you unleash with your weapon generating heat to a point that it will do a significant increase in damage temporarily.

Both will use the same gear so playing both is certainly viable and is what I have done up to this point.

I'm not holding my breath on that if only because Gauss Barrel is a visual travesty in the first place. But hope springs eternal.

They're sitting at about 270 so I know that makes a difference. This is what I've been using to practice.

You uh, didn't post the webm mate.

Anyone here play on Behemoth?

lalafell loving onahole

Yeah, I guess I'll try both. Bard constantly changing how your procs work is neat and I've always been a big fan of how prominent the bows are. Just gotta figure out which kinna weapon to get for max glamour

Make the shield healing stack and give it a cap of 50% Max HP

So I recently redownloaded the game and never bought it before because I was told about this free trial. But when I run the launcher and log in it asks for a registration code. I thought the game was free til a certain level?

I've thought about that and brought this up with friends. Give Whitemage at 34 stoneskin as a trait. Turning overheals into stoneskins.

Cheer up user, there's still time left before the expansion. There's still hope

Are you an upstanding guy with a good attitude are you playing in the EU timezone?

You have to make an account specifically involved with the trial. I think you have to make the account through the launcher and opt into it for it to work.

This is fucking retarded and bad and promotes just spamming heals on people who don't need them, but is that what White Mages want? It sure seems like it. I guess.

Why can't I use my old account, it says the trial is active on it.

You mean like the Lilly system that they aren't changing?

Generally when I look at openers I use my own 2 ammo one out of general laziness cause I don't do any difficult raiding that isn't exactly well optimised but gets the job done. I tend to point people towards dtguilds.enjin.com/namessmchguide which has more in common with how I do mine than that one does.
Overall though I wouldn't worry too hard, since it's all going to change in a few weeks and the way to play MCH is going to get shaken up a little. We're all going to be ground floor again soon.

Delete your FFXIV folder in mygames

I've never had a problem with the Elezen jog.

The sprint on the other hand looks silly as fuck but I always get a chuckle out of it so I give it a pass.

server...?

Did that, still get this screen.

I don't count on it.

I'm on NA, but my sleep schedule is screwed right now, so I'm awake most of the day/night

balmung

What server?

The answer isn't to double down on bad design.

In fact, making the bad design strong is an awful idea.

I know that feel, embrace being awake during cooler weather

If you are on balmung I will play with you. But I'm pretty new...

Nevermind, seems that it had downloaded the wrong client in the first place. Redownloaded the trial one and that seems to have fixed it.

Quick, /xivg/!

You get to pick 4 people from the thread to try and win a 4v4 Feast tournament. Who do you pick for each role and why?