RAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxwUVwnt0mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9UI_6mYiINI
youtube.com/watch?v=TL7fyyUNRmA
goodcarbadcar.net/2016/09/usa-pickup-truck-sales-figures-august-2016-ytd.html
businessinsider.com/why-isis-uses-toyota-trucks-2015-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They all claim to be the longest lasting pickup, who do I believe?

every time some DICK in a truck acts like a dick driving ------------- it s RAM truck . every time.

Probably not the one that continues to have catastrophic steering and front suspension issues, despite multiple recalls

The one that isn't offloaded to rental car fleets like the RAM is

>24 valve 6BT

I see, so not the F-150 either then.

... a fucking GM wins? Are you sure about this user?

The truth can be a hard pill to swallow.

Toyota

Dodge makes the best looking heavy duty trucks though.

>worst in class

>Americans

What are you quoting?
What about them?

Chevy

youtube.com/watch?v=nxwUVwnt0mQ

Autism

living in texas i saw more dodges in the smaller cities and rural countryside. anyone who drove a ferd, a toyerta, and honda were literal city dwelling suburban metrosexuals, chevys were the 2nd most common after the dodge

>Dodge
>Ram

Talk about an oxymoron.

so basically...get a Toyota

>JD Power

DON'T FORGET THE SELF-CONSUMING TRANSMISSIONS :^)

Dodge is literally the shittiest truck available, worse than the worst of GM offerings.

only cucks get the non-manuel non-diesel non-duelly rams

The only thing I like about them is that it's the only full size truck still available with a manual transmission. Still would never buy a mopar though.

true texan truck is a ram hd cummins 6spd duelly silver with ranch mirrors and black tool box

>actors are not real people

>"it looks sick"
>"front lookin sharp end"
>"SPESHUL AWPS"
>"REAL TREE EDISHUN"
>"MIDNIGHT"
>"RALLY"

>SO MUCH CHOICES
>MUH PLASTIC
>MUH OVERLAP BRANDING
>MUH SHINY STUFF
>HOW MUCH WILL YOU FINANCE ME FUUUUUUGGGGGGG

Amerifats, everyone.

>>actors are not real people

Hollywood genocide when?

Well, Fords are somewhat decent, their new 5L Vee Ates are pretty okay, just shitty water pumps. I know diddly squat about the egoboost v6 engine other than it being "quick" and more powerful than the only V8 Ford offers for their half ton trucks, gonna have to look somewhere else.

I don't know much about Chevy's new shit. But their previous gen trucks served me well for about 7 years, only problem was some electrical problems within the dash, but I got it fixed no problem.

Don't know too much about Rams..

And you can't go wrong with Toyotas, just a gas guzzler, but you prolly don't care.

>true faggot truck is a ram hd cummins 6spd duelly silver with ranch mirrors and black tool box

Yota no doubt.
They also hold value to the extent that a 300k mi tundra/tacoma beat to shit still costs 10k. I searched a year for one and failed to find one i thought was worth that much cash.
Ill hang on to my chevy, at 300k they still go for 5-6k around here except they are cheap and easy to fix.
My 03 Silverado has 150k on the body with 70k on a brand new motor.
Really want a 370z and could easily pay the note after selling my truck, but im hesitant since i bought this one cash and i know itll last 10 years with only minor issues easy.

Roommate had a 2008 Ram 4 door which was new at the time. Spent 10k on upgraded tires, wheels, suspension and a tuner. Driveshaft snapped in half just whipping around the sand dunes, rear end collapsed twice seemingly randomly, and one time snapped an axel on a dirt road so bad his driver side 35" mud terrain went horizontal.
Been scared of Rams ever since. I dont trust upgrades at all, but he paid top dollar (rich parents) to professionals and it always had problems. Comfy interior tho.

awww raptor boy must've felt like a poorfag next to a truck owner that doesn't live in a apartment

>worst in class rating by consumer reports for the taco
>average owner review of 1.5 stars out of 5 for the taco on consumeraffairs

toyotas high rating in the dependability study is because of their shitboxes, not their trucks

I will never buy a Chevy solely because of that abhorrent marketing campaign that they refuse to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UI_6mYiINI

chevy cunts are worse than ford and dodge cunts combined

i don't know why, but they're objectively the most obnoxious

Where is the turd emoji when you need it?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=TL7fyyUNRmA

And it's not a diesel either, and this truck was used for HARD hauling/towing its entire fucking life.

Sorry Americans, but Toyota is crushing you and it's only going to get worse. Just wait until they start with diesel/duelly offerings.

Because celebs (like country singers or rappers) tend to buy Chevy a lot or anything GM related over others. Most think of it as a creation of god. They drive it as a status symbol.

nice try kike, no one considers anything GM to be a status symbol

unless it's a marker of your plebeian rank

BEGONE KIKE.

>Sorry Americans, but Toyota is crushing you and it's only going to get worse

American trucks will always be top dog unless toyota can bring their prices down. You underestimate how fast the f-150 and silverados sell.

goodcarbadcar.net/2016/09/usa-pickup-truck-sales-figures-august-2016-ytd.html

Tundra and tacoma are 5th and 6th on that list. The tops belongs to the USA by an enormous margin.
Again the attractiveness of a vehicle depends heavily on where you live, I avoid european cars because theyre expensive to buy and own, parts are expensive.
I would avoid american cars in the EU if i lived there depending on the availability of cheap parts.

>any cadillac
>not a status symbol

fuck off goyim

We're talking about performance, not volume. Toyota makes a better truck.

A gourmet restaurant offers better food, but sells far less than McDonalds.

the 3rd gen tacoma is riddled with major problems.

there are two active powertrain recalls:

>both diffs visibly leak oil. you can find tacos on the lot as "new" leaking oil from the diff
>some vehicles are randomly stalling while driving

If it's enough to recall, it's really bad.

Seriously consider getting one of the GM twins (Colorado, Canyon) over a Tacoma. Or, get a used 2nd gen Tacoma over a new 3rd gen.

On my second Ram. Pops has one. Latest Ram, 65K zero issues. Best looking full size. Pops Ram, zero issues. Issues for 1st Ram (4th gen) recalled rear end and AC evap took a shit. I traded it for current Ram due to hard downshifts under deceleration. New Ram has ZF 8spd. Best vehicle Ive ever owned.

>We're talking about performance, not volume.
who is?

>A gourmet restaurant offers better food, but sells far less than McDonalds.
gee i wonder which one has the better business

BUILT
FORD
TOUGH

>pls believe our ads

What about the Tundra?

>he still uses a metal toolbox

>not having a saddle box

Dodge: I hauled some bags of mulch yesterday instead of watching the football game. Need a new transmission now. And I'm pretty sure the blinker fluid is low.

Chevy: Yes I easily found the problem. Its gonna cost $350.

Ford: Literally replaced everything in the engine and it still ticks.

Toyota/Nissan: I look like a truck, but please Don't use me as a truck.

Dodge is the only company that still makes a full size truck with a manual transmission. All the other "trucks" are for women.

Dodge/Ram trucks are shit-tier vehicles. The ONLY reason they ever achieved popularity was because Korean War and Viet Nam veterans came back from the wars and wanted what the got to beat on in the army.

Anyway, most of the veterans that bought Dodge trucks became chain-smoking alcoholics and moved into trailer parks, eventually giving the WHITE TRASH SEAL OF APPROVAL to these piece of shit trucks.

Now, I will admit that a MOPAR V8 engine is pretty decent, but every single MOPAR body I have ever seen rusts-out way to fast, and the interior appointments are below shit-tier.

>Toyota/Nissan: I look like a truck, but please Don't use me as a truck.

The Middle Easts loves their Toyotas though even though Toyota suspended sales to the Middle East.

businessinsider.com/why-isis-uses-toyota-trucks-2015-10

who the fuck uses a truck bed without a liner anyway

this image gets me everytime

>that awfully photoshopped hole

What they neglect to mention is that Chevy is going to aluminium beds and bodies with the next redesign. They gotta get their shots in while they can before they play follow the leader...