mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/207583
youtube.com/watch?v=6fCaBnrjLS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Summon me?

youtu.be/VdVR9LA7DTM
pvp tech, grand lance combo into anything

No.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/207583 pls gib advice

Anyone have a good str/faith build template on mugenmonkey? I plan on using the Lothric Knight GS.

reminder that there is no B-team

reminder that the B in B-team stands for "Best"

Lord
Saviour
Hero
Saint

Do you think Shibuya and Suzuki committed sudoku?

Secretly Velka too

>could you elaborate on point 1?
DS3 has a hidden massive damage resistance debuff if even a single armor slot goes unused. You'll take an assload of damage just leaving off a pair of gloves, even if said gloves are just two shitrags.

SL125 Knight
40 vig
18 att
40 end
20 vit
24 str
16 dex
9 int
60 fth
7 luck

Prisoner's Chain,
Knight's Ring (take off when using other weapons like Saint's Bident
Ring of the sun's firstborn
Ring of Favor +3

Give up on having poise

Blessed Lothric Knight Greatsword

Projected Heal
Lightning Arrow
Lightning Stake

Meant for:

thanks, i'll give it a try

gotcha, thank you

If you have an exposed armor slot, there's a hidden penalty that causes you to take a lot more damage. Literally, wearing full plate armor on three slots and nothing on the fourth can cause you to take more damage than if you had cloth armor on all four slots.

How do i effectively use the hollowslayer greatswords weapon arts?

Alright I just started playing DaS3 and I got two questions.

What's the soft cap for stats?

Who's the best waifu?

You don't.

Is it that bad?why is it still top tier then.

>What's the soft cap for stats?
Depends.

>Who's the best waifu?
In DS3 exclusively? Firekeeper.

Why is he dead
Why did the doggos guard his corpse

Not dead, just too fat to move or even speak.

Time is convoluted

Vigor: 50, but 40 is most realistically obtainable
Attunement: either 30 or 35
Endurance: 40
Vitality: 0, only level when absolutely necessary
Strength: 40 for quality, 66 for Str
Dexterity: 40 for quality, 80 for Dex
Intelligence: 40 for Pyro, 45 for Hexes, 60 for Sorceries
Faith: 40 for Pyro, 45 for Hexes, 60 for Miracles
Luck: No fucking clue, it's the Resistance of DaS3 but either 40 or 50 (shoot for 30-35 with Hollow infusion)

I bet they're just working in back offices or taking jobs at other companies while not being officially "fired". That's common in Japan, they don't fire people but shame them into quitting.

Shibuya and Suzuki's main series is Another Century's Episode, which is a JP-specific Banpresto game and hasn't had a release since the PS2. It's basically a gundam compilation ripoff and is second/third to Armored Core in their lineup.

I have no idea why they were put in charge of DS2.

Basically. The people they brought into save DS2 were all top tier guys, and the coders are the same people being BB and DS3. It's problem was the deadlines, early fuck ups by shibuya, and bandai namco's ridiculous demands for a 4 platform release.

>I have no idea why they were put in charge of DS2.
Miyazaki is a stuck up prick that wanted out of his contract.

>tfw just ran into Prod in the arena and he oneshot me with the Zwei Stomp
Have you ever run into Souls uploaders in the wild /dsg/?

i saw a fake fighting .pl once
that's pretty much the closest i've been

>falling for zwei stomp
>getting one-shot by zwei stomp

>fighting
fighter*
fuck

he's dead, his corpse is mummified, he got executed for transgressions in the cathedral of the deep.

I was a retard and thought I was stunlocking him with the Friede Scythe WA wombo combo. Realized my mistake far too late, but I wasn't expecting it to instagib me.

>Miyazaki is a stuck up prick that wanted out of his contract.

Miyazaki wasn't the president at the time. You'll notice that all the Bloodborne interviews with Sony personnel have them stressing how they wanted another Miyazaki title, not just another From Soft title, so Miyazaki was going to end up on Bloodborne no matter what. The decision not to direct DaS2 personally obviously wasn't his, and the decision for appointing DaS2's directors most likely wasn't his.

How do I beat that big floating asshole in black armour?

Vigor
>27 then 50.

Attunement
>18 (3 slots)
>26 (4 slots + full ashen estus)
>30 (5 slots)

Endurance
>stops getting stamina beyond 40

Vit
>no soft cap, but since rolls are % based, gains constantly diminish. Use for equipping heavier stuff or for reaching poise. 20-25 vit is enough if you wear havel's and FAP+3 to fit all the poise you need. 30-50 vit if you don't wear them.

Str
>27 for 2H
>40 for 1H
>66 max (99 at 2H, stops significantat 60)

Dex
>40
>80

Intelligence
>18 for non scaling sorceries (magic shield, chameleon, hidden body, repair, hidden weapon, frozen weapon, snap freeze)
>40 for pyro/hex
>60 for sorceries

Faith
>15 for non scaling miracles (blessed weapon, deep protection, replenishment, caressing tears, tears of denial, seek guidance, force, magic barrier
>25-35 for some lower level / non scaling miracles (sacred oath, great magic barrier, vow of silence, deep protection, dorthy's gnawing, lightning stake, lightning arrow bountiful sunlight)
>60 for everything else

Luck
>40 for hollow infusion, 35 if you are pure hollow using a +10 hollow weapon
>no soft cap for item discovery
>40 and then 50 softcap for additional bleed /poison

I think I run into Rainbow once. Looked him at least

Gwyndolin (Alias Aldrich in DS3, he's dead btw)

No he was just undead. Nobody can die.

>Who's the best waifu?

Sulyvahn and Gwyndolin

Please help.

>Nobody can die.

Not true

>Gwyndolin
>Waifu

He got et

Yes, objections?

I thoughts the sneks start on his knees

He(!) has a dick.

floating?

Do you know?

>Miyazaki wasn't the president at the time.

President isn't the only one who decides who to put in charge of games. Shibuya was one of Miyazaki's old buddies (hired at the same time, worked on the same stuff before DeS) and Miyazaki probably chose him because they were familiar with each other. Tanimura used to be their boss.

Naotoshi Jin had no special relationship or reason to pick Shibuya over the other creatives that were in charge other than maybe Miyazaki wanting it because they worked together and knew each other well

Yeah I hope its that way

>not being able to lick/kiss and caress his cute, soft thighs

Name the fucking boss you dumb fag

Are you talking about The Pursuer?

Literally just walk to the left with a shield up and then stab him once he is done attacking. 90% of his attacks can be avoided by just walking to the left.

Or just summon help and cheese him using the bastilla.

That big floating asshole in the forest of the giants.

walk right

walk left

Run circles around him, you literally don't need to roll a single one of his attacks
Back off to bait the charge, it's the easiest to avoid
Learn 2 parry, every one of his attacks except the glowing sword grab can be reaction parried

Walk right at him

He breaks my shield in 1 hit.
I'm a water user.

>he can't read the boss name at the bottom of the screen

You shouldn't be playing dark souls if you can't figure out how dodge or block.

Circle strafe (and check you're not in the Covenant of Champions)

>I'm a water user
this is bait

just use a higher stability shield.

turn 360° and walk away then R1

I don't name people that I hate.

Doesn't work

It's been 2 hours now. I can't walk

How much poise do I need to not be interrupted by any attack whatsoever when swinging my UGS ?

Damn the way this guy went is really gruesome/scary

>cute innocent boy being devoured alive by a huge blop of meat crawling around

definitely one of the scarier and gloomier bits of lore in Dark souls. When you walk into Aldrich's chamber, you really feel like some terrible shit happened in there

The lore designers are pretty cruel

30 poise, I could be wrong and it's 25 but I'm sure another user will give the correct answer

>Doesn't work
Learn the controls. Learn the stats. Learn how the game works. Pay attention to your stamina and health.

If you aren't willing to learn how to play the game, then don't play the game.

>And than he walks around wearing his mutilated remains

spooky.

>cute and innocent
didn't play DS1 huh?

Above 30 is good. Just don't try to trade with great hammers. It's not that hard to fight with a UGS against a great hammer without trading though.

Hey I'm playing a racing game and I can't beat the first race

I keep pressing the "go faster" button but I just crash into walls. go faster button doesn't work

how do I beat the game

He's still alive while Aldrich uses him as a sock puppet. Judging by the sounds he makes, it's not very pleasant.

Ps4 invasions are fucking dead, holy shit

>people actually think gwyndolin gets eaten by aldritch
it's just the latest bad dragon, desu

I can't survive this asshole's 3 hit combo. I die to the spin slash in midair

He's too fast. I'm too skinny. I should have picked a tank like I did in ds1.

Who did you like out of the Ringed city? If not any, who would you like to come back to the fabled city. Or what character would you have created from in the lore.

>I die to the spin slash in midair
Roll forward underneath it.

Watch:

>He's too fast. I'm too skinny. I should have picked a tank like I did in ds1.
Stop trying to take every hit to the face. Learn to use the roll button. The roll button is the most important thing in the game.

Every boss in the game can be beaten with bare fists at SL1 and no armor, you just need to learn how to roll and attack without getting hit.

Also, you can use lifegems, human effigies, ring of binding, and stronger stability shields (like the twin dragon greatshield, which you can buy in majula) to completely trivialize most of his attacks.

Make sure you aren't in covenant of champions

What sort of gesture is Lapp trying to convey?

Are Gwyndolinfags the most annoying posters in /dsg/?

Still haven't found a safe way to farm them on a full dex build with a melee weapon.

Yes. Trapfags in general are fucking cancer. I'm into them as well but come on.

Gael was cool but I wish he played a bigger role in how you ended up there.

I would have preferred if both the DLCs took place inside painted worlds and you encountered gael a few times during it. It feels like there are missed cutscenes/content between them.

I have a friend in pakistan. He goes to the best university there and studies computer science. So in his class there was guy who was a guy when he started but now 2 years later he's starting wearing female clothes and taking hormones. He's staying at the boys dorm there and he's got a roommate. So there were some guys that needed something from him related to studying. They went to his room and saw that one bed was empty and the other had both of those guys in it in each other's arms.
They shit their pants and went to the warden and told him what was going on. The warden exclaimed that it's impossible and told them to keep quiet about it.

This gay stuff is happening everywhere now. Gwyndolin lovers GTFO

Gael was the best and was the rare Dark Souls NPC that actually gave me feels.

They are the last to be purged! Dragonsis is eradicated, now all that's left if them.

>125
>125
>125
>125
>125
>125

It's not the fetish that bothers me, though it's not my thing. It's their posting. It's like the worst aspects of waifufags and furries rolled into one.

drop endurance by 5.

If your'e using LKGS on 60 faith you need every level you can get just to compete. Those extra 5 levels save you one of your only 2 ring slots.

>4 platform release.
PC, Xbox, Playstation and ???

DS3 is full of things that could have been cool if any time was spent on it at all. But instead it feels like the designers just threw a ton of weird shit at the wall and hoped some of it would stick.

SUPER PC coming to homes 2019!!

acceptable on casters

Only 1% of the population is gay

360, PS3, PC, PS4, XB1

DS2 was originally going to be a PS4/XB1 release, after initial delays pushed the release into 2014, bandai demanded a graphics downgrade because they didin't want it to compete with bloodborne, which was coming out around the same time, in hopes of making more money from PS3/360 sales.

what? the meta is 140

lmao

betting 3 dragonslayer spears that this is a samefag

>that fucking thong in DaS

Is Deacon McDonnell dare I say /ourguy/?

wait for it to swing, jump attack, roll away