/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Evolution Edition

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests (now with spongy Kids Trunks!)
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2HGQHzpX
youtube.com/watch?v=t0VELBJUNu8
xenoversemods.com/mods/animated-saiyan-tails-dbxv2-accessory-included/
youtu.be/xzw4N026GMY
youtu.be/q707LpwDKiI
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtu.be/wuKZl7cA3bU
xenoversemods.com/mods/brolys-wigs-6-added-slots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead

Humans > Saiyans

I love you /dbg/
never forget that, even if you forget me. Never forget my love.
Good night.

I want to forget you.

Things Xenoverse 3 needs #58:
A nice barber shop where you can go to change your hairstyle and hair color without needing the use of Dragon balls.
For any other appearance customisation you'd still need them but it's silly that you can't change hairstyles and colors without them.

Barbershop is good.
Heck, some games make the tailor a full body customisation thing.

Night user

Remove wigs, also.

Sleep tight user.

pastebin.com/2HGQHzpX

did a thing if anyone's curious. Been struggling with it for a little while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0VELBJUNu8

Fucking autist.

Resurrection F story is now open. Time to Rev up that grind machine. I have mechanical Frieza and Str 1st Form Frieza to dokkan awaken.

Don't be rude

nice page 10 nerds

Thank you, it's very comfy back here.

Fucking autist.

>Where do you think we are

How can Earthling girls even compare with Saiyan girls? Saiyan girls got transformations, spammable moves, tails, butts, sexy monkey noises. All Earthling girls have is highest ki blasts

Fem Human light string and LHH makes for better Ki blast spam desu

Celine.

But Aubutt > Celine

Earthgirls have more combos that work under shit latency.
Also they can combo more ultimates because the end of their light string has a higher travel time for the target.

not nearly as good enough as most people around here.

They do still? I thought they were beat out by Fridges in that factor.

Anyway post some new screens you've taken nerds. Doesn't matter what.

The Super Saiyan Goody Two Shoes.

sorry, i didn't really like the style of the first one. always make sure you ask the artist for the sketch first..,.

>commissioning art of your donut steel
you fags are no better than sonic autists

ok

What's the point of posting stuff like this? You aren't going to make any of them feel bad and you'll just get inundated with /v/ tier "le where do you think you are" defense mechanism replies

>mine

ok.

So, I've been trying to stick to a color theme for my CaCs. My android has all green attacks, my buu uses purple, etc.

For my monkey what are some good Orange/Yellow Super Attacks?

Masenko

Dokkan Battle vets which of these two is the better dokkan awaken? INT mecha Frieza or Str 1st Form Frieza?

I was considering that one - so far I've been making use of Giant Storm, Final Flash, and Elegant Blaster for my ultimate attacks and mixing in Finish Buster, Evil Explosion, and a random third for supers.

What I've found is that while the teleport from SSJ is rather neat for a fully charged Evil Explosion the activation time is far too long. Resulting in me either getting punched and knocked out of the attack or them simply guarding the entire thing.

Destructo-Disc
Ki Blast Cannon
Consecutive Energy Blast
Finish Breaker
Evil Eyes
Energy Beam Combo
Light Grenade
Evil Explosion
God Breaker
Masenko
Shine Shot
Galactic Donuts
God Of Destructions Anger
Double Buster
Finish Buster
Change The Future
Thunder Eraser
Innocence Cannon
Energy Shot
Burning Attack
Flash Bomber
Gorgeous Shot

yellow ults
Full Power Energy Wave
Scatter Kamehameha
Break Cannon
Final Flash
Heat Dome Attack
Hellzone Grenade
Explosive Assault
Chain Destructo-Disc barrage
Dual Destructo-Disc
Elegant Blaster

these are the ones i know on hand
probably missed a bunch tho

So I tried a couple of DLC PQs and jesus christ, why are they so goddamn tedious? They're not even hard, they just take 4x the time to complete it's ridiculous.

Between these and the expert missions I'm certain Dimps wanted to make the end game as un fun as possible.

If you only tried 101-103, they fixed the enemies sponginess in Pack 2 and 3's PQ's

The first 3 DLC PQs and Champa's Wild Ride are really the only bad ones. They really toned it down with the rest.

The enemies still take some time to beat, but it's not so bad.

Also, I think they might have buffed Goku and Vegeta in 101. I once saw Buu grab Vegeta and he didn't immediately lose 60% of his health.

cool, I was worried getting super rose kamehameha was going to be a nightmare.

It very well might be. The droprate on that one is kinda bad. Some get it on the first try, but others went through 100+ attempts before it dropped.

drop rates in general are terrible. you think they would've fixed that from the first game.

They kind of did, it was infinitely worse in the first game.

It depends on what you're trying to get, honestly. Most outfits and skills drop within the first few tries, but some like Super God Fist and Final Cannon have notoriously low chances.

Outside of importing them from XV1, how do I unlock sword moves in XV2?

I was trying to get Neo Wolf Fang fist and Saiyan Spirit.

>xir doesn't have shopaholic instaled
>xir still plays on console

PQs I think

Fuck off Rai

which ones?

I think I'm 20s, android saga anyway. Lust look at PQ rewards. If you don't have them unlocked, check the OP.

Did you just assume my pronouns!

>Being a cheater

What about her?

This is correct.

twin monkeys!

Is there a mod to add tails to female saiyans?

xenoversemods.com/mods/animated-saiyan-tails-dbxv2-accessory-included/

I'm only a half-saiyan and a cyborg I'm sorry, I failed you.

Uses Arale's Poop Stick to work, I believe, so bear in mind for anyone without the mod you'll be seen carrying that.

Poop stick is just about the most fitting counterpart to a long, brown buttplug like that.

>Making me post when I want to lurk just to save the thread.

Sorry about that.

>mfw

Just let it die next time.

>two saiyans waiting on high fives they'll never receive

It's really depressing looking at it.

I'll high five Turles!

Yeah, with your gaping vagina.

Setting aside how incredibly rude that was, that's not how high fives work.

That's not how hive fives work. Who ever told you that's how they worked lied to you.

I bet Turles puts his fingers into Aubah's holes everyday

I guess good night should have been good bye then

sleep tight and be careful with the dingo

If /dbg/ was an anime, what openings and endings do think would fit it?

These two seem pretty fitting for me

Opening
youtu.be/xzw4N026GMY
Ending
youtu.be/q707LpwDKiI

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
ED: youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

God I'm really hoping for a new Fusions game to be announced at E3

I agree, those are some good choices nice art too

Here is Leo's PvP set up

I made the colors close to vanilla while still keeping what I like. I think it'll still look pretty good for people who run vanilla.

I run evil explosion, super god fist, sledgehammer, and maximum charge for supers and serious bomb, victory rush and ss3 for ults. Mostly cause of the simplicity of the moves and colors but turns out they ended up being some of the best strike moves.

I usually run I'll make you regret that but as of recently I've come to love the hmm hmm soul. I only use it against modders or in times of need, like playing against spam and what noy. I go for no transform wins, so it's more of a last resort kind of thing.

Plus for Leo's lore it kind of makes sense. He's supposed to be able to take a beating. What does dbg think of Leo? Did I convey the "savage saiyan" look well? I'd do long hair but I don't like a lot of them, I would like the pony tail trunks hair though from dbo if I could get it in

Perfect

>evil explosion
>SGF
>hmm hmm hmm
you could've just let us guess what kind of meta shit you run

you sound boring to fight

And I'll High five Black.

I thought the pony tail that we had was already the same one from DBO ?, But I personally think you look alright.

One handed Kame's are the best!

Cute Radish

You'll high five half of /dbg/? What a fucking slut.

what play styles are the best for each race

>hmm hmm
You just get worse ever time you post.

go meta or go home
winning is everything

I don't run hmm hmm. Only if someone is being a shitter with spam or something do I bring it out. I run cabbas soul. EE is yellow but it also happens to be one of the best ki moves for saiyans. God fist just for the one hit good damage plus it's yellow too, same with sledgehammer. I consider them all simple/basic moves they just happen to have good damage behind them. Leo isn't supposed to have crazy super flashy ki moves and stuff. He's a beat em up kind of cave saiyan, the moves just fit with him and I like them.

Boring or hard to play against? My fights are usually pretty fun. I think you can have fun using any moves.

Thanks! We do but the one I'm talking about is this one youtu.be/wuKZl7cA3bU I tried to use it in xv2 but the colors were all wonky. Someone said I have to remake it for xv2 but idk how to do all that

whats the meta now? havent played in forever and just getting back in the game

Boring, like I said the first time

see

What are your attributes and stuff? Is this good for a new player who wants to make a saiyan character?

You're right that hairstyle is closer to the one from DBO. But that's strange how did you get you're ssj4 hair to work if that one didn't ?

Would you have used hmm hmm against pomatio or stopwatch given the chance?

I like to think so. I run a hybrid build though, I don't usually recommend that but it's easier to do in xv2 with all the extra health and stuff they give out compared to xv1. I'd go for basic and either strike or ki blast. Ki blast works well for saiyans since all their combos have knockbacks and can connect just about anything to them.

With my qq bang I have two health bars, 7 bars of ki, 8 bars of stamina, 145 basic, 88 strike, and 70 ki blast.

That hair I got as a wig from here xenoversemods.com/mods/brolys-wigs-6-added-slots/ then I took the files from the ss4 wig and copied/changed to my ss4 hair by renaming the files.

Pom maybe, preferably not, cause he has regen too as a namekian. Papp no, don't need it.

I wouldn't want to use it for either though.

>Papp no, don't need it.
Is it because they beat you too quick for it change anything?

Wait sorry it's not 88 strike and 70 ki blast anymore. Those numbers are from when I ran a different qq bang. It's more like 96 and 78 now. Hoping to get those numbers to 100 and 80 with dlc 4. Then maybe I'll either dump it into health or spread them out in strike and ki blast again.