/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread moment of silence edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

shmoop.com/1984/memory-the-past-theme.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

himiko best

Mugi!

Mitty!

posting best girl!

Good afternoon /drg/.

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito, too.

Togs!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

are you the same person

Aww, love you user. I might hold off on cooking pasta for a while though.

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

Is very admirable!

fuck offf korkreyo posters

Maybe.

Angie and her beloved baby boy toy Ouma!

I want nee-san to step on my cock.

Chapter 4 from DR1-V3 always had to do with sacrifice.
Miu and Gonta agreed to off eachother in order for everyone else to proceed.

____________No.

My favorite character>your favorite character

Nice edit, imposter!

I love this

This game gets scarier the more I think about it. Looking at the part where Ouma suggested perhaps they were in a made-up story and how he successfully ruses the cast into thinking they're the last remnants of humanity just a few days later, I thought to myself that it was weird since the cast was kidnapped and they even discussed this, right?

Then it hit me that might be a major thing we've overlooked: How fallible memory and reality itself is if you stop doubting what you see. Himiko forgets all the times Tenko annoyed her when she dies, Saihara remembers Kaede as a much more ideal person than she was, they don't question Ouma when he feeds them an absurd story like 'Lol we've all been totally asleep for hundreds of years' and by the time chapter 6 rolls around Shirogane almost succeeds in exploiting this by claiming Kaito totally joined the game just to kill among other things.

Incidentally, I believe the Remembering Lights might have had one more function: Each successive one overrides just a little more memory so by the time it's chapter 5 the cast pretty much accepts anything because why bother making sense of the truth in such a crazy story?

It's also one of the major themes of 1984, where the Party controls the truth because no one is allowed to make their own truth and keep records: shmoop.com/1984/memory-the-past-theme.html

So yeah, tell me what you think.

nnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

ki-bo's assu made in Idabashi!

There's definitely something weird with this chapter, I mean Gonta 'sacrificing' himself to get everyone but him killed is still ridiculous to me especially considering he says he's not afraid when he goes to his execution, almost as if the plan had always been for him to get executed as the culprit.

There's another reason why I suspect this: Gonta wanted to fight Monokuma but this was impossible even if Ouma had the remote to control the Exisals, and likewise it was impossible for Ouma to crash the killing game while the Monokumarz existed. If Miu had any plans at all to escape this would also not work so long as the Monokumarz were there, and guess what coincidentally happens when Gonta's executed? Right, both of them die and this is clearly something that only happens if a murder and trial does.

I think V3 ruined everything.

we got best girl though

wrong picture

sore wa chigau yo.

was it

W r o n g

かわいすぎかよ

i thought about something.
If saihara somehow see kaede again how would he react? Shocked? Paralyzed? Starts cry?

he'd die

What food would Kaede be in the shopping cart AU?

Did Terufucker get reported by the (((Chiakiposters)))?

tsumugi hairy nipples

fuck offf mackee posters

A watermelon.

hopefully

How?
A strawberry.
i ate it some minutes ago

I want to fuck him so hard I'm thrusting my hips into the air help

Saihara cute dating booth $20
Kaede kissing booth $30
Kaede TOUNGE kissing booth $100
Miu erotic breastfeeding booth $250
Amami sucks your dick behind the school valid credit card

I want to fuck Tsumugi bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her fingers like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her her pussy out like I was at the fanciest Chinese good restaurant in Japan.

*blocks your path*

>Saihara cute dating booth $20
>Kaede kissing booth $30
>Kaede TOUNGE kissing booth $100

P-Put him down.

I can't get this idea of an anonymous compensated handholding out of my head.
Imagine like a cardboard booth where you can walk in, pay 5 bucks, put your hand through a hole in the wall and have it held by a boy or girl for a few minutes.
It seems like the kind of thing people would do as a joke but secretly enjoy.

>YWN see Ouma and Angie team-up to play around with Saihara.
>YWN see Saihara try to walk around with two midgets clinging on him.
>YWN see sneak into Saihara's bed while he's sleeping and nap with him between them.
>YWN see Saihara try to file a restraining order but they're in space so it doesn't apply to them.
>YWN see both then decide to double-cuck Tenko by having a three-way with Yumeno.

Is this my beloved Saihara?

>Saihara cute dating booth $20
What the fuck friends?
I would date my beloved Saihara a hundred times but that would almost cost me a hundred million in my country's currency. This is shit.

i shattered pink diamond.

Don't you just get this urge sometimes to hug Meaty?

I hope they don't actually do this. Blue Diamond is my favorite so far..

never

Well, just hope that the Sugar won't pull the Kodaka and I think everything will be fine.

Bully the shitty protag.

yeah, blue is a cutie

saihara little penis

saihara talentless face

saihara no ahoge

I'm really not homosexual at all but I want to take him to a nice dinner and get to know him better

AYAMATTE

saihara wonderful tits

>"We're ready for your love, sister Tsumugi."

Saihara is such a beautiful protagonist!

saihara big dick

Fuck off Rentaro and Korekike. We'd never fuck that wallpaper.

No, Chiakiposter is my senpai and would not betray me.

>cucking the robotto

What a fag---
eh I got nothing ...

kaede deadly face

kiibo big__ dick made in Iidabashi

kaito biggest and hardest dick

ki-bo's big hard long metallic dick made in Idabashi inside his laboratory meanwhile he was eating pizza

>You will never watch Saihara stumble all over his words trying not to be weird on your cute dinner date
zetsubou.

I never noticed that visible flab on Kaede

mondo big dick

kaede big tits

t. Ishimaru

t.saihara

MUH
Now I want to see them in just their underwear.

monomi fluffy tits

reminder that every single character in danganronpa is bi

kaede good mom

monofunny nice vagoo

t. Monokuma

I want Ouma to watch me masterbate

Fuck off Miu.

i want kaede to play me like a piano

H-huh?
I-I'd never say that!

I want to fuck nee-san.

Korekiyo's favorite car brand is Nissan.
HAAAAAAAH

bandai big black dick

I want to have loving consensual sex with Mitarai in the missionary position with the curtains drawn shut

I want her to get bruised and beaten bloody until she fully tolerates being dressed like a doll!

>drawn shut
Guessing no lights on either?
Due to the shame