Do you use these?

Other urls found in this thread:

cstoredecisions.com/2017/07/19/chevron-adds-cleaning-power-gasoline/
toptiergas.com/licensedbrands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. It's snake oil.

Techron is about the only thing that isn't snake oil.

Wrong.

Correct.

We can't get it here in Canada, but PetroCanada gas has the same additive that Chevron puts in their premium/hitest pump gas, so I only fill up with 91 from Petro.

Plus they're always the cleanest/comfiest stations around, and the pumps always work.

>tfw always the same comfy Indian family greeting me when I need snacks
>tfw they even give me free drinks sometimes because I always shop there

The gas is the best you can buy, aside from maybe Shell, but Shell stations in Canada are almost universally haggard dogshit.

Once right before oil change

I run seafoam through every oil change

if you want some cool backfire pops theyre good for that but otherwise useless i bought em in high school and used em on my first car and itd backfire when i got on it

>Tfw 25K Petro points.

I make it a point to only fill up at Petro Can just for those points.

How does Gumout compare?

Keep telling yourself that and giving money to the jews. A properly running car doesn't need this.

Once in a while maybe, my engine runs great so I don't think it's necessary to use frequently.

Or you can install laser iridium spark plugs and get eternal sick pops like me

it mightve had em i dunno i vaguely remember changing the spark plugs

It was probably that then because I've never had sick pops from techron but I get them constantly now since I replaced the spark plugs with ngk laser iridiums.

Used to, now they cost more than a tank of gas per bottle (only costs them about 20 cents to manufacture max) just buy Chevron gas. They upped their techron content in their gas recently.

Less cleaning additives. If you use gumout, dump like 3-5 bottles (buy them on sale) into a gas tank. A lot of these places say only use like one bottle or half a bottle to treat one tank, but that's bullshit. Cleans better and definitely does not cause your car to run rough or anything. The worst thing that could possibly happen is an older shitty car might have like a check engine light for the tank but it would run fine.

>They upped their techron content in their gas recently.

Eh, any link I can read?

Modern cars rarely run properly.

No, a lot of them are gimmicks and don't do fuckall

what the fuck does "properly" even mean?

No, but they put up signs at all their stations around here recently. It looks like official corporate signs not just some local thing, plus why would it be local? Maybe regional but I would guess national most likely.

found this though cstoredecisions.com/2017/07/19/chevron-adds-cleaning-power-gasoline/

Does Costco gas have Techron?

No, only Texaco and Chevron. All top tier gas has detergents but it's likely Techron is the best. I find BP's gas second best as far as MPG (not sure on cleaning power, but it's not bad) everything else tails far behind.

toptiergas.com/licensedbrands/