What do you think of my new paint job, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of my new paint job, Veeky Forums?

Also, custom paint thread

Other urls found in this thread:

providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/1984-datsun-nissan-300zx-turbo/6307842037.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

horrible

I want to sodomize you with an acorn.

facebook-tier

S'pretty good, reminds me of my dad's when his truck started rusting real bad and he couldn't afford to take it to a paint shop.

My dad is a 60 year old stereotypically boomer, and he has better taste than you.

reminds me of 5th grade art class where we learned how to make stencils, except worse.

You see user, the difference between your father and I, is that your father probably cared about his truck.

Looks like you tried to color a hotwheels car with a sharpie

>the red exhaust

He did. He spent countless hours wrapping the entire intake in clear plastic tape to keep it from crumbling and cracking apart anymore because lolchevy. He ran out of blue paint though and had to use black and the resultant pattern looked like an angelfish. You should paint an angelfish on your car. That would not be cool by any stretch but I don't think that was your aim to begin with.

It's florescent pink, thank you :^)

You know what, I may actually do that somewhere on the car. Just for you

That would mean very much to me. He had it on the driver side door but it was a truck so it had a lot more blank space to fuck with, might wanna put it on the bonnet like the iconic Firebird graphic to really seal the deal.

I'm actually putting a gold eagle on the hood firebird style in the coming days, just waiting for the blue to dry

Did you apply it with a brush or something?

Nice, this thing is gonna be the junkyard queen when you inevitably crash it or blow the engine.

Obviously he used blowpens.

its red because it gets hot m88

this is what happens when autistic kids get cheap cars

looks like shit and not in a cool way

Looks like a kids first bike he gets from the local second hand store for a few quid and takes a rattle-can to it.

>wanted a 300zx for cheap
>cant find one that isn't in complete disrepair or rusting away
>other people casually mess around with one due to cheapness and availability
I hate living in the northeast so much

At least a kid with a rattle can is able to get proper coverage.

This thing is literally my 3rd.
If the engine blows, I have 4 more, tranny goes, I have 3 more
this is actually the goal. It's racing on the Daytona Speedway this December, Homestead Miami TBD, and Sebring next year.

I just want this thing to be the worst eyesore imaginable

Disgusting

rate my old Miata
it threw a rod doing donuts in a parking lot

Looks like one of my dads expensive model cars after i took to it with a permanent marker when i was a kid.

>Lamenting that I don't have enough money to buy link related and I'm still in school out of state anyway so just fuck my shit up
>Just saw this thread
>tfw idiots like this get to own z31s but not you
providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/1984-datsun-nissan-300zx-turbo/6307842037.html
Hope this is close by enough you can get your hands on it

Dat car face is so p-perfect

Pensive yet adventurous, shy yet bold.

Couldn't there be at least too much paint applied that has to be sanded down or something that looks more aesthetically appealing than a-few-cents-short-of-a-dollar?

All that white showing through has my autism going in circles unless that's the goal. Like the rusted look but taken a new direction.

My goal was "eyesore"

You did it, and well in that case.

I'm triggered.

bolt floor mats to the wheel wells for mud guards

Looks uneven like the suede on my blue HUF Cromer's

not good, please get help

Install bath mats for the floor covers

bruh that is absolutely shit.

sand it down and properly prep it for paint but instead of painting it yourself, bring it to macco.

Macco paintjobs are fine for the common man as long as you do your own prep work

In other words they're complete garbage from closer than five feet, but Americans don't care about details.

and it'll still be better than someone trying to paint their own car who doesn't have the proper tools/booth/experience.

its 100x worse if you allow Macco to "prep" it.

We'll, it's dead as fuck now. Rod shot completely through the block.

>a z31 was always one of my favorite cars
>will never get to own one because Eastern Europe
>this faggot just destroys one for fun

Looks like it was painted by an Americant.

At least it's got character. I'd rather see your eyesore driving somewhere than another fucking boremobile generic Peugeot or Renault.

I know that feel too well...

The worst part is this POS is going to be driving on some world famous tracks

BEANED

Right there with you lads.

Those shoes are gay as fuck.

Ok

Looks great! jk, kill yourself

>le zero fucks given xD
just sell the damn thing then, let it be saved by someone worthy

As a z31 owner this makes me sad and also want to get around to the repairs I need to do.

It has over 300K on this engine and its knocking. I bought it for $500.

>cool another z31 guy on here
>Oh no...

just like the car now