Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: YouShiko Medfes
EN: Kanan UR Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/06/06-1/the-idolmster-cinderella-girls-latest-single-outsells-love-live-sunshine-azaleas-2nd
pbs.twimg.com/media/DBdf8IFVwAAda9r.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6642cmSPswU
twitter.com/tokui_sorangley/status/872102838712782849
variety.com/2017/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-live-action-tv-series-1202454831/
smt-cinema.com/site/shinjuku/detail.html?cinemaid=T0019872&type=0100&screendate=20170613
change.org/p/secure-aqours-2nd-lovelive-happy-party-train-tour-live-viewings-all-around-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for australia

For Mari

Do your rubesty today, user!

for maruchink

What's this about?

Emitsun likes Ruby

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/06/06-1/the-idolmster-cinderella-girls-latest-single-outsells-love-live-sunshine-azaleas-2nd

Umi is love.

I blame Kalamari for this.

You too!

She seems like she knows how to take it in the face. pbs.twimg.com/media/DBdf8IFVwAAda9r.jpg

Cute Ruby

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6642cmSPswU

[autotune intensifies]

Neat, is the score challenge a JP-only event or is it for every version?

Reppin' NAVIGATORS!

The vocal only versions of μ's songs normally sound nice, what went wrong with Aqours?

Yoshiko/Ruby Magical Girl Set when?

headphone warning btw

Cute NAVIGATORS!
MOGU MOGU

µs: cast for talent
aqours: cast for willingness to play along with the idol biz

Ganbaruby!

For 可愛いにこまき

Cute gays

>The vocal only versions of μ's songs normally sound nice

>The vocal only versions of μ's songs normally sound nice

gee i wonder why

twitter.com/tokui_sorangley/status/872102838712782849
It's BUSHIROAD CEO's birthday.
Quick, do a solo roll!

Shows improvement in Suwawa/Kanan's singing ability and that she is capable of holding a note and singing on the correct pitch despite not singing in her optimal octave. Even though she lacks the fitness of the best singer, Aikyan, she does show that she knows the basic of singing. Although, obviously, she still has room for improvement.

The importance of pitch is lost on someone who has never played a musical instrument or sung themselves. But she is definitely not a "terrible" singer or "untalented" unlike you like to claim. Unlike Muse, Aqours doesn't have any bad singers or bad singing voices.

>µs: cast for talent
Kek, they were scouted, doubt they even had real auditions
And I wonder how upset were the ones who refused job, because anime really printed money for the va too

>Unlike Muse, Aqours doesn't have any bad singers or bad singing voices.

>who is you

I'd rather listen to Nozomi sing all day
actually now that i think about it, i'd fucking love that
please sing me to sleep and then suck my dick while i snore nozzers

Do you know what's like to sing, user-kun?

>first sentence
Aaand you lost me. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

A cute burb for me.

>The blood from your ears shows improvement in Suwawa/Kanan's singing ability and that she is capable of holding a note and singing on the correct pitch despite not singing in her optimal octave

I sing in my car every day to love live songs

>Aqours doesn't have any bad singers or bad singing voices
Kemonshitters are too fucking delusional

Kek

congrats on the seal

They're lovers.

Congrats on the cutie

wtf i hate bushiroad now

>singing discussion
>not game related discussion

cool, we can discuss the gorgeous hair of the cute chuuni

Yes. And I guarantee I can sing better than sww.

The game is about music, so singing fits in. It's not about burned noodles, so discussion about her hair is out of the question.

>not save gems for nozomi's birthday

good burb, good for you

Kissin' you, Honoka-chan!

Yeah.

>wasting gems on hags

>Even though she lacks the fitness
you accidentally misspelled talent

>Shows improvement in Suwawa/Kanan's singing ability
How do you improve when you go from shit to shit?

>despite not singing in her optimal octave
she shouldn't have been given that specific part to sing then, completely butchered it

>The importance of pitch is lost on someone who has never played a musical instrument or sung themselves
>implying unless you're a professional singer or instrument player you have not the ability of formulating an opinion on whether someone's singing is pleasant or not

a non argument, in that case you ought to never critique any piece of cuisine if you're not a professional chef since you most likely lack the cooking experience necessary to formulate an opinion.

cute poshn

variety.com/2017/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-live-action-tv-series-1202454831/

How long until Sunrise okays a live action U.S. version of Love Live?

posfn

I do, too. I can't even control myself. Mattete or Tokimeki comes on and it's all over.

I'm pretty sure we aren't talking about how dry the Sahara desert is.

>this thread

fuckeng prove it scrub

never

too many otaku fans

Cute Rubynigger & Cute Honkpedo

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS

Does crying count?

>>implying unless you're a professional singer or instrument player you have not the ability of formulating an opinion on whether someone's singing is pleasant or not
>pleasant

You fuckers say "she doesn't know how to sing", dummie. It's not you stating an opinion; but a fact.
If you know "how to" sing, then you studied it, practized it, and know what are you talking about. Otherwhise, you are talking from the perspective of a casual.

It's pretty simple. You can say you don't like a song; but you can't say the person doesn't know how to make a song

my.mixtape.moe/krsxnn.mp3

Sort of, I was a part of my school's choir.

Stop cryin' Honoka-chan ;_;

Same. Is Bushiroad CEO a secret Birbfag?

>Nobody can prove that they can sing better than conan

I'm pretty sure we're talking about not game related stuff.

I don't like Azalea but I agree their songs are great to sing along with. Practicing torikori for a karaoke event.

At least I'm able to admit I can't sing.

cute autist

At this point, even a mute can sing better than kemen

out of everything on exhentai i decide to jack off to a crudely drawn kancolle piss fetish doujin

>be suwawa
>lurk Veeky Forums

>cries on bed every night

m-m-me on the right

>you'll never bro sweet and soft suwawa's feminine hand

why even live ;_;

the only good thing about this song was the instrumental

This is very tempting.

smt-cinema.com/site/shinjuku/detail.html?cinemaid=T0019872&type=0100&screendate=20170613
>screening for the LL movie has already sold out
wew lad

Don't fall for the meme

And at the end of the day she'll still be the one """""singer""""" that butchered an intro to a song all by herself. You excuse the shrieking with "lack of finesse" that a singer like Aikyan has but in that case why the fuck would you even hire someone that lacks that finesse? You can get all technical and shit and claim people here aren't professional singers and lack the necessary studies and expertise to evaluate a singer and their voice but at the end of the day their target audience aren't professionals, they're the average pleb that won't go through a life of studying just to declare that not even auto-tune could prevent suwawa from flopping that intro and that they find her singing voice unbearable to listen to.

Holding hands with Riko

meanwhile it took almost a whole month for an aqours live performance to sell out

Ruby holdings hands with Riko

Well, just sing the catchy songs that you like and enjoy. That is all.

You can't compare a theater selling a couple hundred tickets vs a venue of around 16k.

Holding Ruby with Riko

>SMT cinema
Can you recruit angels and demons while watching movies there?

errr yes you can

heavy arms

I guess if you're retarded.

change.org/p/secure-aqours-2nd-lovelive-happy-party-train-tour-live-viewings-all-around-the-world

When will we see Honoka's new UR?

>butch an intro

How? what went wrong? Mnotes are there, I can easilly play them on my guitar. NOTES, to sing is the instrument of your vocal chords. As an instrument, it can sound in every way, the important thing, the thing that makes a melody a melody are the notes. The thing with vical chords is that they vary from person to person, on a personal level, and it build through all your life.
Again: what's butchered?

Nobody has a serious problem with it. I wouldn't. The only problem I can have is "I don't like this voice", which is obviously a personal opinion

It sems YOU have a big problem with it.

You talk too much, that's the problem with many people: claiming "how to" do a thing which they haven't studied it.

Just say you don't like it, that it doesn't please you; but not get into "can't/doesn't know how to sing" field, belonging to professionals and people who actually know about the matter

emitsun