/osg/ - Auto Sticker (Drama) General

Auto Sticker General #285

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRB7t3ch_6T/
amazon.com/dp/B0006NI6HA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_7H3VzbD70G1FV
amazon.com/dp/B0056NZ0SI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_tJ3VzbZCBVVSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/osg/ - why can't we all just get along edition

Hoon starts shit.

How hard is it to stop replying to certain posters?

Post sticker collections

Last one of the binder for now.

Have an order from speedmaster and an order from township coming soon

I have an embarrassing amount of CD stickers

desu i only bought the ones i really liked from this last run, probably won't buy more. he threw in a few freebies though like the full precise one and the one just above it.

with a coupon code and freebies it worked out to like 4 bucks a slap.

Offset seemed like the no brainer, but someone was whinging about them so just wanted to double check

By "seemed nice enough" I meant maybe the first two or so posts that I thought was him, the rest was just him being a cunt

>Design war
So the designer didn't just throw up the files for anyone to use, he said basically anyone can but do ask permission first and he'll send them?
>He's in Australia
YAY A STORE IN AUSTRALIA!
>Not "I know wat I got"

So why is this thread allowed to stay up when it's nothing but advertisement?

Why do you think

the only issue with offset that's been mentioned was the matte stardust lam, which no vendors have a good version of.

again, the slaps i got from speedmaster had a really nice thickness, quality laminate and crisp colors.

also speedmaster operates his store in AUD, not USD.

also somebody just said on the discord that they think Scheming is in NZ.

offset is a little bit more expensive than some other vendors (I paid $1.20/slap) but pricing does sound like it comes down when you place subsequent orders and/or order larger quantities.

I have 130 stickers and can't really be fucked taking photos of them all.

same, except i did that 3 or 4 times.
Not complaining, but I have more than I need.

I'll probably put them on a toolbox or something

Lmao get a life dude

Because Inb4chan sucks a mods dick
Same reason trolly got perm banned for selling $1 stickers and inb4 muscled in on the market afterwards

would really like to see em if you could eventually be fucked to take photos of em

yeah, i'll probably put them on stuff eventually but right now my plan is to cover one window on my car and it's not terribly large so i'm being picky.

also when i placed my most recent orders i got doubles of anything i may actually want to put on my car.

Same reason Shitbox Meme and Backyard Tuners and Bad Decisions and Notori have been selling the same designs since August 31/2015. They just use this thread to make money and then lie to anons about shipping times, and take advantage of anons. Despicable.

To be fair there's a fair few multiples of some stickers, and 95% of them are from /osg/ vendors. Here's a random page I opened to.

One does not simply post sticker collections... I couldn't even be assed to rake it all out of my drawer

nice collection user

jesus imouto

Don't become like me user.
This isn't even counting all the ones I've placed on shit.
And keychains, and shirts.
It's a problem.

to be honest outside of working on/modifying cars i don't have that many hobbies, and it's difficult to work on shit at my apartment.

plus i like stickers so no reason not to collect them.

jesus christ I actually sided with this guy once, holy shit he is mentally ill

Ouuuh killing them! Sexy sexy photos of my stickies

"open bob and vagene" - Hoon

I don't mind Hoon's stickers in the OP, but can we start posting stickers on cars again? They get posted every thread. Just use one.

Yea, from what I gathered, he wanted his designs to go to trusted vendors within the community.

Ask the /k/ patch thread.

I can verify that. Someone posted before saying I got a discount for recommending Offset, but the only discounts I get are due to the volume that I order. Offset's pricing is pretty comparable to everyone else when you order a shitload, but their quality control is next level.

Stickers on a car

same

Posting shipped pics of someone holding a hoon sticker in front of a car doesn't count. Post actual user's cars.

Spray paint clear coat.

What can I do to keep stickers from peeling? I tried clear laminate today but it didn't work well at all. Please help.

I'll pick some up tomorrow.

Ho
Respo

I need more storage

user you could try out what i did

i made tape loops with scotch tape and stuck the stickers to a sheet of printer paper, that's how i got 8 stickers in one sleeve. four on the front four on the back

This might sound stupid, but I dont want to damage them. I feel like the less clustered they are, the safer they will be.

Heck, I even bought the toughest duty sheet protectors. Gotta protect my investment yo.

nah i get that, that's why i taped mine in place.

tape is only on the backing with a little gap between stickers.

but whatever you feel is best. i was worried because when i'd turn the pages the stickers would shift around. with them taped onto the paper they don't move

Where'd you get this user ?

I almost started sandwiching them in some sort of wax paper. I just don't think that's a good idea.

I'm sure they sell something like that but I never managed to look hard enough.

The only other thing I could think of is maybe like those plastic inserts meant to hold trading cards, except modified. wouldn't require taping or placing anything else in there.

would be cool if somebody offered up some special binder inserts just for holding different sizes of stickers.

What's the folder thing that you guys have your stickers in called?

a binder

Kek.
This.

Pretty sure there isn't another name for it user.

a binder

with "sheet protectors" in it to hold the stickers

Where do you guys find stores that aren't in the sticky? I feel like I see great shit all the time here from vendors I have never heard from.

I usually put mine on my car but here are some from floating nimbus, Kuro design and our very own Speedmaster.

A binder.

Mines are in a small binder but it easily fits the standard slap. Only large die cuts give me trouble.

kawaiiasf, but he's been mia for a while. Hope he's still making stickers.
instagram.com/p/BRB7t3ch_6T/

japanese sticker collective is a pretty decently sized group on facebook with a lot of vendors that post up when their stores open and they run sales.

Facebook groups like Anime Sticker Central and Japanese Sticker Collective

Pretty sure curryface somehow got himself banned from there too

also there's an /osg/ facebook group called Auto Sticker General

I'll check out JSC. I'm on the /osg/ group, but that's just /ourguys/.

yeah but there are plenty of /ourguys/ who don't post in the threads anymore.

I wonder why...

Thanks for the recommendations, btw!

ebinder :--DD

Because some of us really enjoy sharing stickers and sticker set ups? You can keep saying it's only advertisement but that doesn't change the facts.

Somebody please tell me where to get that Rem in the bottom left, with the Waifu shirt.

Since when is Removed that big?

Any stickers for the landbarge crowd yet?

Notori's Wide club and Opposing Force has some too.

Opposing Force has a good one

Can someone sell me this sticker? The guy who makes it is on indefinite hiatus right now.

seconding this, but as a die cut :^)

My small collection

who sells "real human bean" diecut and also that "night shift racing" circle sticker?

white rabbit racing would be gud too since my car is a white vw rabbit lol

>tfw this Nu Gundam is just for show

Id you still lurking around user it's from notori.

Don't call her that, please.

Thanks kind anons!

thanks for reminding me to read that doujin again
I
Love
Emilia

Fuggen autocorrect
Since when is rem that big?

I love Emilia.

Am lerk, than you kindly

Holy shit this store is gold, how did I miss it the first time round?
Now I'm gonna go through again, and all the "store is down" links I'll keep checking on every couple days

Fuck me so much good shit, too bad nearly everything's sold out.
I saw that VH sticker on /g/ years ago and could never source it, finally found it, heh.

WAIT
OH MY FUCKING GOD
THIS IS WHERE THE ORIGINAL YUKI DECAL WAS FROM? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGH I'D EVER FIND IT, I WILL SEND YOU $200 FOR THE ORIGINAL VECTOR
>Vector by Vector-Chan, Go check him out :)
FUCK YOU I THOUGHT I FINALLY HAD IT, YOU GOT ME EXCITED THEN BROKE MY HEART
Either way I was gonna start selling those, be all "If the guy who originally did this is pissed that I'm using his design then I'll pay for the original SVG, not Vector-chan's recreation"

Where is good place to store stickers? I just keep mine in the envelop Wicked shipped with my order since its a pretty decent size, but my collection gets bigger by the week and I am afraid some will start bending.

>amazon.com/dp/B0006NI6HA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_7H3VzbD70G1FV
>amazon.com/dp/B0056NZ0SI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_tJ3VzbZCBVVSE
This is what I have since it's pretty low key.

All 3 of those came from Yummy Stickies

I hope you saw it on my old Chromebook that I used to post all of the time.

>all these people with my designs in their collections

notori's store has a lot of good shit but yeah, he's had some issues with his printer and whatnot and a lot of stuff has gone out of stock. still, he's a reputable vendor and I'd happily buy from him.

thanks user

who are you?

I am me

bruh

Hi speedmaster

working on a new design

feedback appreciated

You fucking know I did bro

Pls respond

this is all i have so far am i cool yet

hello

wait the original is not by vector chan?

>can we start posting stickers on cars again
i dont think hoon's parents want shitty stickers on their hyundai

When will we see the impact blue stickers ree.

Why do you care, I thought everyone here hated my 5 minute designs