About to buy a car off Craigslist

>about to buy a car off Craigslist
>find out the owner is white

That would be one reason for me to consider it over another car

talent

I think you're in the wrong place, if you just so happen to be checking your own thread faster than the auto-update feature will let you, maybe go to tumblr and post some pictures of Honda S2k's instead.

>literally look like a walking turd
>resort to shitposting

surprise not big

>pigskins triggered this hard
lel

Doesn't matter what skin you want to confuse us with, we still don't look like turds, turdman.

i don't look like a turd???? sperg more tho

At least pigs are good for something, bacon and ham are fucking delicious. Turds are quite literally shit.

prove it, you smelly faggot

ironically white people are good for nothing, lol
pic related.

and here's a selfie, lol

I have a full time job, two cars, and a house, do you?

>bragging about being a wage cuck
lol

and yes i have a car lol. keep sperging tho

>Find meth pipe in back seat

wow white people have autism. lol

>brown eyes
>white

My point is that I'm paying my taxes and contributing to the economy, not leeching off of it like welfare niggers.

>my point is blah blah blah im a cuck
lol okay

What bothers you friend? that every time you look down, you're reminded that you look no different than the turds floating in your clogged toilet?

my skin is perfect desu. no acne either. im not bothered.

>the nigger is illiterate too

>Be black
>Get constantly BTFO in real life because your "brothers" give you an extremely bad rep
>have to go on Veeky Forums and say "hehehh, white people are shit, right guys? muh dick. hahah ;_;" to feel better

you know, your life might be better if you were a "race traitor" and disavowed your "brothas" entirely. dress differently, talk differently, vote differently.

that's what us white people did. we're so far gone that white people who try to do what black people do everyday and have some sort of racial brotherhood are scum to us. because when you have racial brotherhood, you take race, and turn it from the mental construct of the lone loony in front of you, and turn it into a tangible group with a single voice. you make that race a political party. "white" people, we have no race. we are not one. we are many.

so now we're a little more scientific and only have heritage and nationality, which is pretty shit for hate because there are too many options to form strong, generalized prejudices of pure hate. the most we can do like this is poke fun at eachother.

learn from us, nigga.

bump

OH wow, a polished turd.

How did that saying go again?

im not polish

nearly all the 3rd reichs inner circle had brown eyes

... insert word here...

That is a good sign. That means the car was taken care of. Never buy a car from niggers.

>it's another nigger role play thread