Battleborn Generald

I LIVE
AGAIN

>What is this?
A new FPS-MOBA from Gearbox. It's Borderlands without the memes, and has MNC-style PvP game modes.

>Should I try it?
It's got a trial/F2P mode

>Official Website
battleborn.com/

>Character and Helix Info
mentalmars.com/battleborn/characters/

>Unlockable Audio Lore
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XsFNO4RD1x6-WK_Uf6gW5Rs-51Pr-Ho

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgbattleborn

>Discord
discord.gg/0xVj0DIkVdQQkr1I

>Updated Toaster Config
pastebin.com/rZV6k0uD

Other urls found in this thread:

gocdkeys.com/buy-battleborn-pc-cd-key
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw this for $5 the other day. If I buy it will it unlock all the characters for me? I don't care about the founder title.

Oh shit, this is a rare sight

Something something Pheebs

I wish the wiki was maintained so I could look at all the balance changes for a certain character from beta to now

You should.

Pheeb or the bitch, Galilea?

Phoebe and Kelvin

Their pride is hilarious. ''free trial'', really? I will download it now but many people will be turned off by that title,

I have massive input lag when moving, but none on my mouse. Anyone know what the deal is?

wait a month or two and rabbi shekelford will say 'we see that the free trial was a success so we're keepin it forever'

>Twitch viewers
Every time the ecelebs doesn't play Overwatch the gmae drops down to nothing.

Twitch is only an indicator where the ecelebs are. Lirik for example has normally more than the whole Overwatch game with tens of thousands of streamer.

Are there actually new players or is it just all the older players getting back into it?
Planing on playing some with my bro but neither of us have any idea how to play this game.
Never played a moba before, how much will I fail if I just follow a teammate around the map?

>Put in the toaster config
>Screen looks like this
Okay

>If I buy it will it unlock all the characters for me?

yup.

Phoebe got nerfed then buffed to good. Kelvin got nerfed in his stun's speed but then bot clear dynamics got very altered so Kelvin's dynamics are different currently.

Who do you play?

I played Orendi in the campaign mode but when I went online I couldn't do much with her
I gave up after a few games since I had no idea what I was doing.
In Overwatch I like playing Zenyatta, Alani looks kinda similar so I might try her out alittle.

queerbox broke a lot of shit with this patch and I can't be arsed to fix the config

We're dead already?

I think the time it takes to unlock characters might turn people off from it

Orendi's pretty good in meltdown and incursion. Earlier her bot clear and skill damage was high but matched by Oscar Mike,Thorn. Now Aoe got nerfed globally barring a few like Orendi's so now her niche as the aoe guy is her on top.

Alani used to be THE BESt but now she's still top 3 support. She was absurd on release

Why does it still take half a fucking hour to find a game

I will give it a try when steam numbers reach 1k players

Great first day, steam goes down in my first PVP match ever.

Going up on steam maintenance day might've been a mistake

Just a tip for any Atticus players do not play him in Incursion if you want to have a good time.

Face off and capture point he does good, meltdown you have t be good at game sense but Incursion is a literal no go unless your team comp can back you or you are legit great.

>can't unlock heroes as f2p
It's gonna need to become more f2p than this to get me to download it

nice 5/10 players found new record

Wait
Wait wait
You can't unlock characters?
But if you buy the game you get them all?
What the fuck is the point of the coin system?

you can
the grind seems long tho

Still can't get into a lobby
For the first time ever I really hope all the Russians flog this game so I can at least play it.
Plus getting them out of Paladins would be nice.

what's the cheapest place to buy it?

gocdkeys.com/buy-battleborn-pc-cd-key

Nice
It works only if you aim at the sky but the game still runs like shit anyway
Bye bye battleborn

how dare you die on me

making this thread slid something people will actually play off the catalog. You should be ashamed of yourself. Stop encouraging Randy.

There's honestly this big learning curve imo. I messed around a lot in the campaign before moving to PvP, and even then it's mostly bots battles since I don't want to wait that long.

>tfw dead even as a free game.
The artstyle is still ass ...

>12 minutes in queue so far, 2 teammates found.
I'm in for a long ride...

I think I have this game from some Humble Bundle.

Never touched it.

Where's the cheapest I can buy Battleborn?

a few posts above

>EU

Oh ffs

my bad

You can change it to dollars.

Fuck off Randy.
Do something right for once in your life and stay dead!

>Try the first site
>It asks me a shit ton of shady info

HRKgame seems to be the most "decent" of all of them. The only problems is that the money might go to Randy.

we can't let that happen

Do you not know what G2A is?

stick to the shitty f2p version. Randy is a hack and deserves shit.

Yeah, not risking my account to play Randy's shit.

You know what? You're right.

that's the spirit

G2a isn't risky though.

>games so mediocre it had to go F2P to save a little grace
>can't fucking admit that they went F2P and announce it like everyone fucking else.
>have to call it a "Free Trial" even when steam says big and fat "F2P"
You know what? I would have given this game a chance and played it, I like the idea a lot, but why the FUCK should I support a dev that is apparently in denial?

20k credits until I can buy Phoebe, Randy please bless me

my game crashes anytime i pick montana

dont pick montana then

Bump.

I hope this game takes off this weekend.

Fuck man, how big are you that you can lift Montana?

I havent played this game since October. Is Gal still stupid OP or did gearbox pull their head out of their ass and fix her?
And does the game have enough people on Steam playing?

She's been busted as fuck since then but she got a nerf/rework in this big update.
Give some time for the meta to settle.

>700 players now

without the single player part, are you fucked in the multiplayer?

You'll be at a disadvantage for a while. Gear is pretty important and you can get gear much more quickly in PvE than you can in just PvP.

>Story prologue isn't working
>10 mins and still haven't found a match
>In-game character bleeps are annoying as FUCK and can't be turned off (this is meant to add to the humor apparently)
>Calling it a 'Trial' just further hurts whatever playerbase this game would gain

Should I just leave?

>Oxygen Not Included that high
>Injustice 2 that low

Damn.

Why is this game's artstyle so hideous?

Bouldur's the hip thing these days not that Gailiea's bad.

i've not played for over a yeah
is the game not shit yet?

over a year*
fug

when can i start playing real matches

They made a bunch of adjustments so I'd say it is better now than when it came out.

That's what I thought. Labeling it as a " free trial " won't get the amount of people that " FREE TO PLAY " will probably gather. Sounds like some shareware software from the past that ends up on the disc of a pc magazine.

This

I don't get why Randy is destroying the game.

Battleborn is seen as a loser game right now and everything he does is destroying the player base.

I would say as a game Battleborn is much better than Overwatch, but the marketing is just retarded.

Overwatch just announced a 2x XP event this weekend to further stop Battleborn gain any Overwatch players.

There are so many ways to get the Overwatch player to switch to Battleborn, but again Randy is just not good enough to do it. Jeff from Overwatch is not much better than Randy, but Jeff has the whole Blizzard company behind him while Randy can't get such a big support.

Why don't Gearbox rework all females to make them God tier waifus? Why are they not adding real skins and not this rocolored crap? And why are they limiting heroes in Pvp? Also why didn't they remove the gear from pvp. Every new player will leave after he realizes that he is on a disadvantage before the game even begins.

Randy is a retard while Jeff, nu-male that he is, is far more respectable. He seems like an actual dev whereas Randy is a sad clown who fucked with people too long and acts like a huge manbabby.

Also Battleborn looks fucking hideous in every way, from the characters, the environments, the UI, everything. All the visuals are ugly and obnoxious. Overwatch may have shit maps but it looks cute and friendly and fun. Battleborn looks like Ren and Stimpy.

wtf nothings different I still cant find a match xdddd

This game works off which server your Steam download location is connected to right?
If I switched from UK to America would I connect to the US servers and would I see an increase of players?
I can deal with the 100 ping.