/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Morrowind official release edition.

This general is brought to you by our sponsors at /tesog/ EU - Sup nigs, brb smoke break, sry I'm drunk.

Elder thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/26/the-battlemasters-corner-returns
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/25/eso-morrowind--influential-factions-of-vvardenfell

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
you tube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
bird.gif

Sup nigs

bosmer is the cutest

>want to start a new character
>don't want to go through the leveling process
why this

this post is evidence that people who play alts are filthy casuals :^)

>tfw was going to start my first new character with morrowind
>don't want to anymore

park it somewhere and abuse it as a writ/daily-whore. daily random normal should give you a level alone, guild dailies another big boost, gold coast for easy kills easy money

I can endure the leveling, but screw regrinding all those fucking dyes and motifs. only reason that shit isn't shared is to make people play longer back when the game still had a sub.

dyes are accountwide and why would you regrind motifs?

>no longer need 200+ speed and acrobatics to go through vivec
Not sure how I feel about this

How much should I pay for a vampire bite?

0g just get it free

>No longer have leapfrog and levitation to make navigation easier and a necessity to navigate Telvanni towers

nothing you should get one for free

>leapfrog
Jump was the dopest shit ever, 200 jump and 1 featherfall and you could go anywhere at any time.
I shouldn't but I might just play some Morrowind again.

Been trying but can't find anyone to give one for free ;_;

What server are you on, I'm sure someone here will give you the succ.

So how do you start the main story if you start as a warden? Honestly I wanted to save Morrowind for later but I'm kinda being forced into it.

Hello my fellow goyim, I want to try out TESO, I can buy the regular Tamriel Unlimited from G2A for 10 bucks now, or should I wait for a sale on the Gold edition ?

I'm on EU, @Lisianthus

Take a boat to mainland.

I bugged some EU members of /tesog/ so here's hoping. I'm NA.

Where should a healing magplar put their champion points?

not all of them, and more motifs -> more writs.

desu I could live without the latter, but fuck character specific achievements.

Is that after the questline?

Yeah

>Guys I honestly don't see how Morrowind is worth 40 britbux, I mean sure it's a bit bigger than Orsinium but what if I'm also not intrested in the PvP or 12 man trials? Despite everyone saying the quests and solo content is top notch I still think it's a tiny bit too much
>HOLY SHIT LADS A DWARVEN SPIDER MOUNT AND IT'S ONLY 15 BRITBUX SHIIIEEET

1) Morrowind is only £25 if you buy it anywhere reasonable, and I happily paid that
2) I meant that £15 is a LOT for a fucking virtual horse, but I still want it.

show me khajiits

ONE

SKILL

POINT

dat sugarbelly

But rhinos have two horns, ergo they are not a unicorn.

i just wanted to know what kind of khajiit waifus i could make in this game
ill just go back to wow then....

As a group of individuals, we tend not to encourage waifu posting, as more often than not it only serves to derail the thread. Someone spams their character, someone else gets salty about it and spams back, then the thread just devolves into chaos.

>admitting to playing a female khajiit in the first place

Whatever floats their boat. I only have one khajit character, male, since I didn't have one when I made an alt. They are forever parked in Craglorn as a crafting alt.

Its ok to be poor user

please respond

there might be cheaper deals out there, if you go in fresh the normal version is less money wasted if you don't like it.
if you do you can just sub for a month eso+, which gives you access to all the dlc anyway (except morrowind, that costs always extra). also gives free crowns (shop currency) to buy some of them if you want to access them later.

or if you you're really unsure and don't want to waste any money you can wait for one fo the free week(ends) which happen every once in a while.

if you plan on subbing gold is worthless, otherwise gold is worth it

How do I get rid of a bounty without paying?

Wait, it slowly goes down over time. Depending on the bounty, could be an hour to a few days.

>tfw Morrowind kills the server

- Wait (it goes down while you're logged off too)
- Find those Counterfeit Pardons (not sure if they're only in Thieves Troves, you may need Thieves Guild DLC for this, though you don't have to actually join the Thieves Guild)

Is morrowind out yet? Is this game fun or grindy?

Any world pvp (I like to grief)

straightforward, thanks.

If I like all the TES games from Arena to Skyrim, I should enjoy TESO, I guess.

>tfw apparently logged out 15 minutes before the servers shit themselves

Damnit anyway I was just starting to get some people to help with a daily too

>open the collector edition box

holy shit that dwemer centurion is huge

So which cliff racer morph do you use as a warden to make the bow build?

Is provisioning worth getting into? What's the big stuff to know about it?

the one that scales of stam probably

yes 1 hour up time on crafted food is definitely worth it
plus the extra created items helps too

>Servers go down across all platforms
>8 threads on the front page of the forums about it

Well there's a magic one that seems to boost damage at a distance but I could be wrong. That's the one someone mentioned when talking about it but with it being mag based it makes no sense.

P-plz respond

alcast recommends cutting dive, IDK what one that is though

define fun.

it's as grindy as you make it, you can easily farm a bit to have pretty good gear. not the best but enough for most stuff.

>world pvp

no world pvp, but a whole open-pvp zone you can gank to your heart's content. might mean more grinding if you want to min/max shit to gank better.

Wow I picked a really good time to eat dinner.

>Is morrowind out yet?
Morrowind is out, it was released today, and it's been "early access" on PC since May 22.

>Is this game fun or grindy?
It's fun and grindy. If you get obsessed with getting the most meta item sets it's grindy, if you relax and play it more like an Elder Scrolls game with other people running around it's fun.

>Any world pvp
Outside Cyrodiil there's duelling (1v1 PvP), but the other player accepts the duel so unless you catch someone off guard it's not exactly griefing.

Cyrodiil is the "PvP" zone, as its host to the ongoing war between the three alliances. There any player not in your alliance is attackable.

>(I like to grief)
Since there's also PvE content in Cyrodiil, you can usually find some players not prepared to fight PvP and grief them.

That's the stamina one so I guess you were right. It's not like I can't respec if it's wrong anyways.

Post fourm shit /tesog/

>Servers go down

Are you talking about NA? I'm playing right now.

>all this slutty clothing in wardenfall
Nice

its been datamined that the boob window shirt and dress are already modeled, my guess is they will be available in the dwemer crates.

Thanks for the response! I guess I'll give it a try. Anything else I should know before hopping in (Server type etc)

one megaserver per region, so not much choice there.

pick DC.

This is probably a stupid question I can guess the answer to but is the PCNA guild the typical Veeky Forums guild or are you mostly decent people?

Is there a way to remove aggro from the world bosses so that I can have it kill a nearby AFK?

Don't try to go to cyrodil unless you want countless annoying popups to bother you while you're playing

Alright so what changes should i make to my character now that the Morrowind update is out? I'm playing a Magicka DK Dps, Dark Elf. Should i keep heavy armor? Any passives i should just abandon?

I don't care about the levels, but all those fucking skillpoints kills it for me.

Never change, /tesog/

>Don't try to go to cyrodil unless you want countless annoying popups to bother you while you're playing

Thats a funny way of saying AD.

Fair enough since I paid the same. I'd wait because even if the spider is cool, the mecha camel is even cooler. Probably spits oil as well.

Just put them where it makes sense but don't put more than 46 points into anything.

is dungeon finder really fucking broken or something? it just pops, doesn't let me ready up and then i'm getting kicked out of the queue

Yeah they broke it again

*still

But user, they 'fixed' it remember :)

>decent people on Veeky Forums
define.
It's ok, and I say that as someone who usually avoids joining /v/ or Veeky Forums guilds.

> alcast posts new Templar build video.
> same shit as before
> does 30 seconds of rotation and is almost OOM.
> doesn't kill the dummy or show DVD

FUCK. YOU.

Just made a bow character. Any way to cancel their shots? It's really dumb when I'm charging a shot and am looking in the entirely different direction because I don't want to shoot the target and then it still aims for them.

No way other than just not firing it. You used to have to release LMB to fire instead of it auto-firing but ZOS decided to "fix" that.

Enjoy.

>sell item on guild trader
>didn't receive funds
I thought it wasn't possible to delete a mail when it had attachments?

the STO folks were fucking bro when I played with them a few years back.

just avoid games that attract underage memespouting morons.

Then this game has the most retarded bow mechanics I've ever seen.
>can block while charging your bow
>it still fires the shot

You only buy the upgrade if you already own the game.

because people would bitch and moan if you couldn't block everytime you want to.

besides, the arrow still firing sounds more like lag.

I get being able to block, but the shot shouldn't go off. Doesn't seem like lag since I can do it consistently too.

buy the base version for cheap, if you like it sub/buy the rest later.

Shit too late. That would have been smart though.

Are there katanas in this game

yes