Electric vehicles

Is Tesla the official rich virgin libcuck car?

>WOW, he is caring about nature and driving an economic electric vehicle

Said no hot bitch ever.

Women love men who can splash on gas and drive a shit in your face Bentley.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vZ8GjY177Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullshit. Women DO like Teslas, because they are perceived as stylish, modern, silent, quick and in 100k+ range. Women couldn't care less how much a car pollute or with kind of engine it has.

No it's rich virgin MAGA vape mobile.

I thought people liked Teslas because of all the fancy pantsy technology and the cool look of the car

no lol, women like lambos, bentleys and masculine cars on men not some faggy "save the nature" techie car

No, men like these and think women like these. Women don't care about cars at all.

>No, men like these and think women like these. Women don't care about cars at all.

COPE

youtube.com/watch?v=3vZ8GjY177Y

That's not a woman, that's a whore.

Women don't give two shuts about nice cars beyond communicating wealth and being slightly more comfortable.

Both of which a Tesla is.

Keep crying that someone sees positive points to a fucking Tesla, or, you could not and actually enjoy your fucking day

women only care about the sticker price

Women don't know shit about cars. If you put a Mercedes emblem on the hood of a new Miata you could tell a woman it was a new S coupe and she'd blow you on the spot.

Bitches love Mustangs

This X 10000

I drive a 2008 Lexus LS 460L. I bought it last year for a little over $15,000. Women think it is brand new and I am always asked "how much was this car?" I tell them it is over $100,000 and you can see them almost having an orgasm sitting in the car.

I figured out something that by now is obvious. It doesn't matter to most women if the food or drink is any good. What matters is the status. Same goes with the clothing and anything else. What is the retail price of X? That determines if she likes it or not.

goddamn so many fucking virgins here it's unbearable.
listen up, fuccbois, stop givin a shit about what women like, what the fuck. do you think women are some kind of aliens from another planet or what? they're people.
there's nothing more pathetic than seeing betas discuss what women want, or what women like.
I'll tell you what they don't like: desperate faggots attempting to look cool or win them over with cars/money/muscles/houses or what have you.
stop being such losers... grow up.
you want that bimbo bitch with fake tits? rent a lambo for a couple day, fuck her, get it over with.
you want that punk/rock chick you saw at that party? wear a black shirt, take a fucking shower, drink a couple beers with her, fuck her, get it over with.
you want that high maintenance rich girl that shops all day? be rich or forget about it.
you want that wife material girl you saw at whatever event? talk to her like a normal human being. if she likes you too then you can fuck and get married and all that.
A WOMAN WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE X OR Y
this is only something virgins and losers believe
also, pro tip: be in the right place at the right time, say the right thing (99% chance of fucking it up but whatever) and you can get in a girl's panties that's WAY out of your league. but if you fuck it up, you can always go to a hooker.
you want a girlfriend/wife? stop looking for her in degenerate places like clubs, parties, events, etc.

you'll meet the """"right girl 4u"""" one day user, I promise. but if you don't want to be a pussywhipped cuck for the rest of your life afterwards, stop giving a shit about what women want and start thinking about what YOU want, faggot.

I know two people with a tesla, they got govt rebates and just enjoy going fast in them

this is what happens to women who aren't married by 30

spoken like true wise motherfucker
this is like user about suicide tier shit

looool poorfag virgin coping. Can't even afford a Lambo to stunt

> I could never get a Chad so let me go for lowest common denominator and appeal to the nerd niche

pathetic

>hasn't heard about maxxing out

lol normie pleb

They do know what a mercedes is. I asked a lot and most prefer mercedes, amg models BECAUSE they sound awesome. At least here in my country.
Same for BMWs and their sound.

Emblem, styling and sound. Thats what gets bitches wet.

Why is it that the more people want to make themselves sound masculine, the stronger the impression they give off that they're flaming homosexuals?
Or is that the point?

Tesla is shit but not because some dumb women don't like them

reminder the model s is the fastest car on the planet

Electric vehicles are exciting to me because of their acceleration. You can watch the Top Gear video about the SLS AMG to see the difference between petrol and electric. The problems with electric cars (range, recharge times) do outweight the benefits though.

its the car for people who don't like cars and don't want a car but are to "prestigious" to use public transportation.

Bait thread fuck off

lol Teslavirgo mad he can't get laid with his libcuck car