Want to buy a compact car

>want to buy a compact car
>all of them are as big and as long as fucking SUVs
Holyfuck does no one no one understands what the word compact means

Hey, at least you have airbags in your cupholders.

My car is p compact

and really fucking gay

Tru. Still fun and small :^)

it also weighs like a trillion tons

It weighs 2500lbs my dude

True modern compact cars exist its just no one on Veeky Forums thinks they have any merit because they aren't "setting sick track times yo" on the hamburger ring

Because Americans are fat

>he actually bought a fiat product
>It's a fiat 500 with red accents

hahahahahahahaha

Over here women like the Fiat 500 and Mini Coopers

I, for one, welcome this trend to some extent. My WRX is basically the same size as a Camry or Accord of years past so I can have my semi-affordable, fun, econo-box even as a family man.

>less than 20 mpg
>econobox

pick only one

And a turbo :^)

chevy sonic-san

GT86
>166in long
>50.6in tall

That's both shorter in height and length than a 1995 Honda Civic EX.

That's why I got a WRX and not an STI, senpai. I can get like 30-35mpg highway - outside of boost it's just a 2.0L 4 cylinder. AWD eats into the mpgs a bit, but wifey's are all about "muh AWD safety!" anyway so that's a moot point. Max and Extreme performance summer tires on 18" wheels probably cost 2 or 3mpg also but no one needs to fucking know that, either.

That's a lot for something the size of a teacup. My wagon weighs that much and I could fit a 500 in the back if I chopped the roof off.

Thats more than a neon which can seat 4 or 5 if you put skinny people in back. Plus you have less storage
I never knew fiats were that heavy I hope you have 50 airbags packed in there

E36 or E36 Compact m8

>tfw all the smallest cars are either not sold here or dropping like flies being discontinued, especially the fun versions
I fucking hate amerifat's shit taste in cars, now I can't buy anything I like.

Eurofags don't know what a true car is

haha, I could fit your car in my potato compartment

>if you car is shorter than pic related you're a fag

>the chad limo

Not with that ride height.

There's more than I want, and more features than I care about. A neon srt4 weighs 2900 pounds though, so moot point.

I can fit my Fiat in the bed of my pickup.

What wagon though

If you aren't buying them then you don't really have room to complain

>What wagon though

Something like this. mfw my cargo bay is longer than the average crew cab short box cuck truck.

>Ccsb
I don't have a desire to own those. And that wagon is p light I have to hand it to you.

I unironically like the mitsubishi mirage. Someone in the apartment next door owns one and it barely takes up half the length of their parking space.

>tfw 20mpg is hypermiling for the average amerishart