Miata Hate Thread - /mht/

The thread for hating these faggot cars and the fags who drive them.

Don't fall for the meme. The cars are shit with one of the most cancerous owners groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/i-hate-miatas-1785135853/amp
youtu.be/yBVcqctQO3I
youtu.be/Wj9Cm33ba1E
jalopnik.com/how-to-cross-the-country-in-your-daily-driver-1627374520
blackflag.jalopnik.com/the-24-hours-of-lemons-was-a-wet-miserable-time-and-i-1664473753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can you be so angery when they look so happy, user?

Shit like this is why people hate you

i love you miata-chan

That stupid fucking look makes me want to smash it with a sledgehammer.

This is one of the only times we're posting an article from this shit site is relevant:

jalopnik.com/i-hate-miatas-1785135853/amp

>mobilefag
>jalopnik
>reddit spacing
this is a really bad post

what's so cancerous about Miata owners?

>likes shit car
>knows car is shit
>attacks poster instead
Typical miatafag. Did Steve forget the lube?

why did you feel the need to be so aggressive after being exposed?

you sound like you're no fun

I apologized for the site in the post. It's a nice answer to about why the fan base sucks.

>being this super butt hurt over a car

>why the fan base sucks.
no, but you suck DICK, lmao

You diss any car on this website and some autist will defend it til they die, that's not exclusive to miatafags

>mfw i enjoy my miata and there is nothing a busriding cuck who took time out of his day to make a thread about a car he hates can do anything ABOUT IT.

Although while I disagree with Miata's being the most cancerous owners groups, there are a small group of people who just happen to own Miatas that are unbearable.

I think every specific car group has that though.

that article is pretty garbage

Can confirm. I had an S2k and our club did a joint track day with the Musta club. There were a few Musta owners who were walking stereotypes. The rest were chill.

>If You Have To Buy Things To Make A Car Livable, That Car Sucks

typical female, thinking she needs every possible feature a car could have for it to be usable... i guess because of their built-in "muh kids" mentality

doesn't she drive and auto lancer too?

M I A T A
Is
Always
The
Answer

Things like this.

>Toronto, Ontario
Fucking leafs

when will usa finally invade us

Can't believe I took the time to read this garbage numale website post. Zero wit with full time complaining about trivial, obvious features from owning a convertible. Too whiny

wew, really made me think

The article is written like shit, but her point is valid. Miatas are bland, but people place it on a pedestal then get hyper-defensive when other's don't share their love for it.

When we see that the threat of moose has gone down. That's the primary deterrent.

Not many of those in Eastern Europe. Saw one at a workshop I interned at - could not stop laughing, its soooo tiny and gay. Just get a e36 for cheap rwd fun.

i heard you get jailed if you drive on in russia

you have nothing to laugh at you live in Eastern Europe.

Shit roads. of course you wouldn't want to own something small and fun. Which is why everyone with a little money and bad taste buys a Range Rover Evoque or a Mercedes G wagon

Okay Slaya

>Only one of these is actually available

Maybe they're just pretending to be green, just like trannies are pretending to be women.

>SEETHING

RiP

ITT: People maf af that they can't dorifto through intersections and do mad in-one-spot smoky burnouts at will in a car society generally thinks of as "gay" just because it isn't like every other monochrome sedan/SUV on the road.

Posting this again because I mostly only do night videos:
youtu.be/yBVcqctQO3I

Yeah, barefoot with one hand. Shit's so easy even with [at best] 105 whp.

Better vid though:
youtu.be/Wj9Cm33ba1E

A rambling 10-min clip of me driving the miata at midnight in Nowhere, Alabama high as fuck on raw opium. Fully-hektic donuts at 6:10.

>Pic related, these used to both me mine. I had the STi running high-12's and topping at 175 mph... But I began to prefer the miata over time as I became a better driver and started caring more about feel/responsiveness than crazy speed. I guess it doesn't hurt that I paid off my student loans with the Subie lol...

How can anyone hate a Miata?
They're the best.

because if you don't like Miatas you don't like driving and if you don't like driving you can fucking kill yourself

Does your 1.6(?) NA have a LSD? I struggle to lose the back with my 1.6 NB on dry roads.

I have a ['95] with the [1.8L - 1,839cc] BP-ZE and the type-1 Torsen LSD.

Over the years I've gotten pretty gud at powerslides and [usually] have the car set up for it:
- Stock [only '94-'97] chassis brace behind the seats so there's much less flex than with the 1.6s.
- Flyin' Miata anti-sway bars adjusted to full-stiff in back and loosest in front.
- *** $65 all-seasons in front --- $45 all-seasons in rear (totally cheating, but it delivers results). I had $120 summer tires on one year and powerslides were not possible with so little power.
- Rear tires inflated to recommended pressure (26), fronts to (23).
- [Minor detail] My throttle cable had quite a lot of play in it when I got the car, just tightening that into spec made my throttle instantly-responsive and made weight-shifting with throttle and a flick much easier.

I can get the rear to swing out just by tapping the brakes on highway on-ramps lol. I've had her for 9 years and never hit a thing.

Also, to all the hatters, I can easily carry both of those speakers in there even with the top up. One fits in the trunk and the other on the shelf behind the seats.

really helping the stereotype of Miata drivers

don't hate the car, it did nothing wrong, hate the faggy community

And we see plenty of examples of that here.

Tripfag with miata using drugs kys

The other articles linked in the main one really seal the image of a whiny, self-entitled, spoiled cunt.

jalopnik.com/how-to-cross-the-country-in-your-daily-driver-1627374520

blackflag.jalopnik.com/the-24-hours-of-lemons-was-a-wet-miserable-time-and-i-1664473753

I just railed two fat lines of speed in your honor, user bus-rider. Bbl tho - gotta go smoke an unfiltered Lucky or three in my miat.

>Lulzcer

jfc

Why did they make the first ones look like a slut trying anal for the first time?

They were good when they were cheap but verts have floppy frames and poor handling as a result of not having a fucking roof. Spend a few grand reinforcing your $2k miata, fine, but now it's a $5k, maybe a $6k miata and you should start looking for other options because it's now in the price range of cars that will smoke it on a track with the same driver and weather, while being a little more DDable.

>poor handling
Ask me how I know you haven't driven a miata or z3/z4

>gets exposed
>"f-f-fuck b-better stop reddit posting the goyim are onto m-m-me!"

I have. They suck.

>female writer

Opinion discarded.

damn, you're a mondo faggot my guy

I really don't like people who form their identity around things they own. Seems like with a lot of hobbies, in order to create an identity, all you have to do is buy some product. Of course, companies love this, because having an identity driven product makes people incredibly loyal and incredibly willing to buy something year after year.

I like driving. Why does the brand of car matter? "My car is better than your car." "I spent $15,000 yesterday so I could join this club of people who also own things that cost $15,000." It happens with almost any hobby. Photography is much the same way. And generally the more expensive something is, the more insufferable people get about it.

I drank my glass bottle Coke at the beach yesterday. That's the type of guy I am, the guy who drinks Coke out of a glass bottle. Glass bottle master race!! Wow, look at this pleb drinking Pepsi. Out of a can!!? What the fuck? You ever pay attention to the ergo of a can? Bottle Coke Master Race here. Man, I can't wait to go out and get a Coke in a glass bottle.

Said nobody ever, because to join the club costs $1.50. Nah, you need something a lot more expensive. Fucking stupid bullshit, and if you want to get conspiratorial about it, a marketer's wet dream.

You don't hate miata owners, you hate people who need to create an identity around something they've bought.

To be fair, there have been studies showing that drinking coke out of a glass bottle has a sort of placebo effect that *does* make it taste better than coke from a can.

they are cheep and kinda fun for how much they cost... like a geo metro going off-road

Yeah I agree with this. It's embarassing to rely on something like a car to get people to talk to you and care about you.

nigga they're some of the best handling cars out there considering the price lmao hahah nigga the fuck you talkin bout

>for the price
That's the equivalent of saying "I'm eating shit because actual food costs money."

I don't enjoy that aluminum taste user, it's why I don't use aluminum water bottles either. It reminds me of the taste of blood.

no. this ironic meme "miata is always the answer" shit is why miata fans are such easy targets

t. MX5 owner.

I like to own things that I can appreciate and that fit in my life without people presuming I'm trying to be part of some club or living a certain lifestyle because I'm driving a particular car.

i'm honestly baffled at how this woman thinks she has valid opinions on cars. i guarantee she only has her job because she's a woman which is extremely ironic

>Doesn't want to put in work to make a car more enjoyable.
>Hates having to tie her hair up
Well you aren't interesting

I mean, even without the price they're still great handling cars. But yes, in case you didn't know, cost matters to people and there's nothing wrong with that. People like the NA/NB Miata's cheapness and there's no reason to blame them. They're objectively good cars for the money and a decent platform to build upon if you want a nice little track car with wide aftermarket support.