A
L
E

>tfw /utg/ are finally shit at PES

And they'll still advance because >/sog/

>/a/

>/b/

nah
their defaults are really bad and considering their manager >bought PES anything they change to will probably be worse

>/c/

>/d/

Has /merit/ considered making a wiki page that's just an embed of the stream so we can link it without being spamfiltered? The front page looks cluttered. It we just had something like rigged4.cc/stream it'd be great for posting in cup threads.

>/e/

>/f/

benis

>/g/

>/h/

PROUD GENERALS ALL

theyve stayed pretty permanent, unlike the divisive citizens of /fighting/ who constantly kick each other out or leave to remake new generals then all reform again when they die out pretending nothing happened

We saw you try to make /sfVg/ and keep failing dont crawl back thinking we wont notice, same happened to blazblue at one point, its a fun change to see /Tekken/ go independent and just ignore them lost in a wave of popularity more than the rest put together

>/i/

>/j/

now l used to exist, j is janitor, are you really going to include z, it was a very temporary test board

For the sake of memes include everything you can think of.

Hat Pick: /h/

I just did a random number based on your draw and also got /h/. Spooky.

ree

but sou mami is taken

who is in the /a/ zone now , 17tth, 18th etc

There is something wrong here, the draw is suppose to have /w/.

I want to shove my face on Izetta's Izettas

>We saw you try to make /sfVg/ and keep failing dont crawl back thinking we wont notice, same happened to blazblue at one point, its a fun change to see /Tekken/ go independent and just ignore them lost in a wave of popularity more than the rest put together
I'm not /fgg/ so I dunno
Is Blazblue not a seperate general anymore?

Control yourself Fine.

assuming /soc/ are still treated as a fetus team and Veeky Forums interest is good enough to be allowed to autopilot (remember, autopilots are now allowed in elites), the order for further indirect qualifications is:
>/r9k/
>Veeky Forums
>/e/
and if those 3 somehow all fail, the fetus teams are next, going /soc/ /b/ /a/ etc. (skipping over /y/ and /adv/ due to culling/probation)
/c/ finished above /e/ but are on probation so they can't indirectly qualify

>Cowboy Bebop live action series
Will Bebop transfer to /tv/?

Responded to this in the last thread since I saw the question there first and was also retarded and forgot that /c/ are on probation so correct that.

Yes. That was a thing that worked out really well with GitS and Death Note. We should also ruin Cowboy Bebop. I think this is a good idea.

theres like one guy who stays in /fgg/ just spamming generic waifu pictures with short statements desperate for people to play "playblue" "sniffblue" "play blazblue"

/2hug/ will be in an upcoming VGL.

Depends on how Lear feels

>i forgot /c/ are on probation so correct that

he literally said it in the post youre quoting

disregard that I suck cocks

so , before the old thread dies, [r9k], Veeky Forums /e/

its starting to get some actual culture that isnt just spamming waifus, actually talking about the games again, and sidegames like 2hu labyrinth

>/k/

>/l/

>/k/

/l/ main team in 4cc when?

>tfw you will never have a cutie fursuit bf with a lust for guns

>Rigtor listed as /merit/ on 4CC Discord

Pack it up, boys, rigging's back on the menu.

If we're punishing teams and kicking them out of Summer for having literally no board interest, shouldn't we be rewarding teams and adding them back into Summer for having the MOST board interest? All 16 of those teams failed to advance, it shouldn't just be "next man up", teams should be rewarded for engaging with their boards consistently.

Throw this guy in the /trash/

>/m/

That would make LIFELONGS come crawling out of the woods.

Agreed. /mlp/ in summer now!

Yeah, /a/ should be in summer.

>BMB for elite promotion
It works for the Foetus since the Foetus isn't a cup, but higher than that no.

>big market fags

Remember when we thought Lear was competent?

No.

This is a good idea for when 4cc becomes a money making scheme. Add a poll only for the paid subscribers and give a wild card to 1-2 top teams. This will ensure a steady viewerbase and some autists will rally to vote as much as possible for their teams.

I never did.

You should resign. Step down for the good of the cup.

if you ever thought that, you may just be a contender for biggest rube on Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>/n/

/4ccg/ memory at its best

I like how you're all conveniently forgetting that this actually was the attitude right when he was just newly appointed, I don't even fucking care about your drama or who you want as commissioner but goddamn you're a bunch of revisionist retards.

What?
People have questioning Lear competence since he refused changes in Spring16. Why are you trying to rewrite story now?

>Spring 16

Nigger can you fucking read, I said newly appointed. Unless you want to say he said "no changes" immediately after becoming commissioner I don't fucking know what to tell you.

>Veeky Forums

If you mean the day it was announced he was taking over, then sure. Following Boris' burnout, a new commissioner who pledged to be more receptive to criticism and interacting with /4ccg/ was welcomed by a lot of people.

Things started going south after NOCHANGESLMAO and have been trending down ever since. We've reached the nadir after the whole "I'm not a neutral party to /w/, I deliberately broke my own rules to favor them and it's /merit/'s fault for letting me, I'm not sorry, fuck you all" thing.

Pretty much. He took over right after that Boris town hall and ignored all the suggested changes for winter 16, then ignored them again for spring.

Dragonfag is in the 4cc discord right now discussing rule changes with /merit/
Why is he even banned at this point?

He's not. /merit/s most trusted advisor. Thanks Lear.

Because there's still people in /merit/ that are turboautists that refuse to unban him

>/p/

>Nigger can you fucking read, I said newly appointed.
And Spring16 is not when Lear was newly appointed? It was literally the first cup with him as commish.
Are you going to pretend the whole "/wg/ should play even if they missed the export" too?

i told you JB was his foot in the door

i fucking told you

nigga wut jb is disagreeing with him

Controlled opposition. Everything's a conspiracy. Educate yourself.

What's the worst that could happen? Bad ideas get show down and good ones get implemented?

Anyone can discuss rule changes, what matters is whether the propositions hold any water.

>/q/

I can't believe DF just suggested he be unbanned and everyone agreed with him. What is the cup coming to?

last time DF suggested a rule change, it got tested on a ton of streams and then shot down
and then parts of it became PES17 :^)

>/r/

Canadian citizenship

I can't believe DF just declared himself commissioner and everyone pledged theit undying allegiance to him.

Is it not a good idea to test thing and if they don't work, shoot them down, rather than blindly make any change that sounds good?

shut up i'm memeing

YisGBsoPerfect?

Didn't have e-sports to deal with.

No reason we have to now.

There'd be an army of people bitching about it

I'd be ok with this.