youtube.com/watch?v=VUtfo-Sr-So
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're like 20 posts early, and forgot:

NEWS
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced

>Working on a Fix for Matchmaking
eu.tekken.com/#!/en/news/regarding-tekken-7-online-matching-functionality

I didn't link the thread. Just prepping so we can have a fixed OP.

Fuck retarded sperglord stop posting anytime.

sage

How do I leave a tournament after I got knocked out?

My heterosexual wife Lili is so cute.

I got my Alisa to Grand Master and I want to try another character too. If I play another character will that fuck with my Alisa rank? I normally don't care about ranked modes but it's pretty fun in Tekken.

I probably shouldn't be learning EWGF skipping the down motion, right? Im doing f,n,d/f+2 atm.

>Denuvo already cracked
>Able to play online

Too bad Bandai Namco will never remove Denuvo from the legit games.

Wtf jins running 3 tracks left side PLUS sway 3 from Steve...

Broken move

No, it's separate for each character.

>Grand Master
You should try for a green rank desu. I believe in you.

Rage arts are fun

No it won't I'm trying to rank a few characters to brawler right now. It's character specfic

>what the fuck wifi has to do with anything.

worse than your character outfit, is that fucking bitrate

>no trial mode
What the fuck? I want to try out characters and do silly combos.

When you play online what does it list your name as? Or can you change it like in the legit version?

>hellzfire87
>leo
>mega milk avatar
>7th kyu
>terrible outfit
>rainbow healthbar

I don't know which one of those is worst.

how do you use your guns n shiet

it tells you in the customization screen

You get up again, they'll never gonna keep you out

up1+3 works for me.

It's written on the item description at the customization menu.

What rank do I have to get to before I can claim to be good here?

Check the item move command in customization screen.

Is the shotgun item just useless or what? I use it for the looks but is there any use of it even if it's just for it in beginner matches at all like the revolver/rifle? The angle it shoots at seems to only be "useful" during combos in which case you just have better options anyway.

It was my Runescape name from back in the day and the Mega milk has been my steam pic for almost 10 years now. I'm in too deep to change it now.
And there's not a fucking thing wrong with Leo.

No item move is useful against a good opponent though, they're most for taunting and messing around.

Item moves are all useless. There's always a better option. Unless you're going for humiliating your opponent.

I'll try getting her to Brawler before I try Jin then. Any other characters I might like based on my choices so far?

*d/f+2,1s your path*

At least you don't deny the outfit being terrible. That's something.

Mishima players. How many electrics do you throw on average per round?

Yeah but for example the revolver and the pizza still have some use when fighting against people who aren't good at the game, how can I taunt people when the shotgun can't hit them?

Red ranks

I hope Miguel makes true to his promises and kills Jin just as everything turns out fine for him.

twitter.com/SeaDragonnn/status/871353674718625793
to lazy to download it and turn it into a webm

20?

>Tekken series has sold 44 million of which close to 95% were overseas sales
This interview was given before T7 launch btw.
For comparison Capcom says SF has sold 39 million total as of end of march 2017.

I think Tekken's success was a combination of good/lucky initial timing (PS1 was a success world wide and 3D graphics was brand new), a breadth of none 1v1 fighting content (Tekken force, ball, customization etc) and being pretty mashing friendly with the huge move lists ensuring that a lot of different stuff comes out.

Do you guys think T7 can get back some of that mainstream success?
I've read various posts around forums of people saying T7 is the first Tekken they've played since PS1, but I do think it is lacking in singleplayer and wacky side modes compared to some of the previous entries.

It's the only costume I have that has the assault rifle, so I only use it when I want to shoot people.
90% of the time, I'm using this one

Why?

>Tekken 7
>Pokken DX on September

Fuck my wallet

10 or 12 maybe? I play Jin though.

So never. Cool.

Pokken is trash

Red is easy though offline

I guess 15 Dan is fair to say you're good then... Red is pretty hard

Jin, that's literally all I got. I play Alisa too and the only other truly defensive character I know is Jin. I also play Devil Jin, so you might like that character too.

I think I'm just going to pretend I'm good and then insult anyone who asks for proof.

Because I like it, and is probably the best I thing I can come up with since the customization got gutted.

As DJin what should my BNB be if I'm not confident enough with EWGF?

You need to prove that.

I hope he becomes best friends with Jin instead

If anything got gutted it's your fashion sense.
You're probably fit right in at .

Fuck you faggot. I don't need to do shit. Stay bad you shitter.

How to play dragunov? What playstyle does he need?

Tekkens success had literally the cause as FF7 and: Gigiantic overblown marketing budget funded by sony who was in top shape back then.
No one cares for the quality of your favourite franshise.

>French police shot down another moderate muslim
>I still can't do a moderate back dash cancel
what the fuck

Genius iq: Josie
Low iq: everyone else

Fuck off to /pol/ or kill yourself.

defensive punisher.

Learn ewgf

I love how mashable the three 6lk is after that launcher.

Pressure with a dash of keep out

Sigh. I'm starting to lose faith. Been practising this for days now. I feel like I can't do it without a stick, and I'm not buying a stick.

okay cool, thanks fellas

You talking about online? Because the AI is pretty easy until you get to purple.

He's really well rounded and can mesh with most playstyles, but high levels play him very keep out with hard punishes when your opponent messes up

So which one is it?

>beginner

It's not mashable there's a rhythm to it and it only works with that big launcher (which is the same input as a ewgf)

Kek thanks user already got legit version on PS4. Gonna stomp PCucks now.

Abuse moves that are + on block, fuck your opponent's mind with grab cancels (the ones out of ff,2 and db3), rush his ass down with WR3, be agressive, know how to punish.

>good
>offline
Pick one

It's actually easier to practice without stick. Just press forward and then triangle+down forward. You have about 2~ frame windows to hit both buttons. Bring a controller anywhere you go and whenever you got nothing to do, practice the inputs.
It's a really good move and very rewarding once mastered.

Don't worry about it, he's a legit retard.

WR2*, my mistake.

I wish more people would get hit by my unblockables.

>It's not mashable
I can just hold forward and mash the 3 like I am playing eddy for that combo lol

How do I stop getting bullied by King players?

Does anyone know a follow up after Katarina's 22 punisher?

I'm on keyboard, so I guess I'm making things hard for myself. I just wish this move didn't exist desu

>sonyggers always buy the game on their shitbox and then pirate it on pc
worst scum

That's weird, do you get the followup after with 3,3? When I mash it it doesn't come out for me I have to indivually input it lll

youtube.com/watch?v=VUtfo-Sr-So

How to customize hitsounds like this?

He's a real noob killer in this one.
F2,1 is safe so you have to duck the second hit. Df2,1 same thing. You can't let them abuse those all day. Also you have to learn how to break throws or they'll just murder you.

> treasure battle
> using dragunoff
> mfw turbo mode match

He lacks a good spammy CH/punisher

>Lili

Only in the arcade version but itll probably be paid DLC

You need electrics in your gameplay if you want to get really good with any mishima.

>bought on xbone
>no regrets other than I can't play with all you guys
You all seem like queers anyway!

Is there an optimized mid-screen juggle combo with Asuka yet? This is my first Tekken and I'm trying to maximize my punish damage.

I've found 113f4 for 53 after a f2 launch. I figure there must be something better though.

That episode was a cute kemono reference.

I can see the big difference in the way I tried to perform KBDs and the true way to perform KBDs now. The rotation for the inputs are a lot different.
I believed the main aspect of it was doing a backdash then quickly cancelling the dash to perform another one while trying to continuously keep your stick pressed back for as long as possible.

A KBD main focus is completely different though. The focus is to try and bypass a true input fot a backdash input into a cancel.
You're just going b,b/d,n, repeat, but the 'b/d,n' input causes a natural back input meaning the moment you press back again, it registers as a second back input and this event occurs constantly.
The input is truly as hell, you just need to know what you're actually trying to do. I feel like a fucking idiot.
That's fucking some insight, thanks /lolg/
thnx korea.

>He lacks a good spammy CH
No he doesn't? 1,2,1 and df1,4.

Not possible, ESL-kun. The sounds are tied to the items they have. I believe you had to have something from the Taiko crossover item(s).

And we only get a fraction of the goodies from the arcade version.