[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

The Golden Age of reeeng deng deng deng deng edition.

>Motorcycle Related Cartoons
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice

/dbt/ map:
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
A2 bikes:
>a2bikes.co.uk/

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

sarasota.craigslist.org/mcd/d/2017-kawasaki-kx-dirtbike/6307028383.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

April is a best but I still wanna vultus

>tfw no RS250

>Tfw no rsv1000r
Soon

M I L L E
I
L
L
E

Yes?

Is that a griso with an RSV tail?

Nah. The thing is bikes often get into single vehicle accidents, which leave unreported damages. Because of that the insurance company only evaluates the damage that was included in the police traffic accident report (the paper that the cop gave me that says I was not responsible for the accident). It was dark at that time and I didn't claim any scratches because I did not see them. They have evaluated two turn signals, a mirror and a dashboard - all to be replaced. But even with the damages I didn't notice it's still too much.

No, it's a Millepercento Alba. Saying that it's a Griso it's like saying that a Vyrus is a Ducati.

Who was in the wrong here?
Only been riding for a year so I don't know if it was okay to sneak past like this.

>Be me, CJ
>Y'know, the one with the sister
>Took bike to work
>Have resigned myself to working graveyard at a gas station until I get my CDL
>Anyway, that doesn't matter
>5am
>Sitting there bored
>Dude comes in for his morning coffee
>"Yo man, what kind of bike is that?"
>A slow one
>"Oh cool man, I have a triumph 1050"
>A street triple?
>"Yeah man! I got a full exhaust and a retune!"
>Nice man, how much more did it give the bike?
>"Shitloads man, I could pin that bitch and hit 200 in 4th gear, ese."
>My fucking face when
>This guy is close to 300lbs and 6'3"
>Oh, uh, cool man. Anything else I can get you?
>"Nah mane, know of any races around here?"
>Well, there aren't any guys who don't meet up at a local burger joint before not going out to race or anything
>"Ah shit mane, I bet I could whip any of those fools."
>Fastest bike in the county is a built '15 R1 ridden by a hungry skelly
>Well yeah man, any time you can feel free to join us
>"Aight mane, you have a good one."
>Thanks dude, ride safe out there

>talking to people
CJ this is y ur sister is gonna get blacked by MV in college.

my quads confirm this

If it's a signle lane road, you have fucked up. Actually, it depends on what are you asking and where do you live.
Here in Russia you're legally right, because "driver should not open doors if it's going to create an obstacle to other traffic participants". Neverthenless, you should never go to the right of the rightmost lane and to the left of the leftmost one - or go extremely carefully. Car drivers never look in the right mirror if they are turning right/opening a door while being in the rightmost lane.

Git gud.

Seems morally ok if you're a brit. Otherwise not cool.

fatfuck is full of shit, speed 3 reach 200kmh in fifth, impossile to do in fourth because you're at max rpm at 180 - 190.

Source i've got one, '12.

Never heard of them
Do they make fast guzzis?
I'm VERY interested if that's the case

fugg :DDDDD

she allowed to park there?

oh, i forgot, i also have remapped ECU, open exhaust and air filter. 140hp ca.

It's single lane, traffic coming both ways
Am a bong
I think so. One time there was some kind of tanker truck there, with a hose going into one of the houses.

If you're a bong, you're morally right and probably legally, too. But anyway, you should watch out for these kind of situations.

Yes, fast Guzzis. The standard Alba have a revised version of 1200cc Griso V8, it work out 105Hp. Then there's the Big Bore version, 1400cc for 140+ hp and 150 nm of torque in 200kg.

Fun Fact, lots of components and technical solution used for Big Bore are directy taken from NASCAR, hence the name.

does DBT even like moto guzzi's I think the transverse V twin is awesome but all their new models seem low on power.

I'll be darned though if the v7 isn't aesthetic as fuck.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN TRAIN

Anyone else in San Francisco see the squids riding dirtbikes poppin wheelies sans helmet every now and then?

evens ride
odds be a lazy piece of shit

>Don`t call him out
Same old CJ! Busta! Straight Busta

>Sister gets blacked
>Becomes single mom
>Autist becomes family favorite

So close

no u

Go ride anyways

How bad an idea is it to buy a mid 90's CB400 for $1800?

I almost got a 2000 model for 2.7k but the guy just never showed up and screwed me around.

I literally had the cash and was just going to stuff it in his hand and take the bike, so i actually have a pile of 50's right in front of me

mah nigga

the Vultus is my dream bike, but that's still a few years away. (Both Europoor license restrictions and Europoor Euro[spoiler]POVERTY[/spoiler])

Got myself a sweet V A P O R W A V E Honda VTR 250 last Saturday, though. That'll last me until then. Gonna get plates on Wed. and pick it up next Sat.

And the weather is gonna be nice!

I am an Autism, I am still my pops favorite because I am a man.

>VQ6
What did he mean by this?

The vultus and vtr are in the same license bracket
But it's definitely more of a second bike

>not TÜV
>no licenseplate
>no dB eater
>no helmet
>no gloves
>it rained

yolo

Vultus: 54hp. Can be restricted, but
>~8000€ used
Yeah, that will take a while to save up. Unlike Freedomland, the banks only let you (((finance))) for the duration of your work contract, and the newest trend is only to give out 1 year positions at most.

VTR: 34hp, weighs 165kg wet. 5kg more and an A2 weenie couldn't ride it.
>talked him down to 1080€, paid in cash.

So there you have it. The "second bike" will have to do for now.
>inb4 stop bring poor

post bikes

>the banks only let you (((finance))) for the duration of your work contract
what if your contract doesn't have a term?

>Noice.

then you can go nuts like a burger and finance anything for 10 fucking years if you want to. Thing is, employers are weary of handing out termless/unlimized contracts due to not wanting your obsolete ass once you hit 35 out of fear you might stick around for another 40 years when you're basically a zombie anyway. After all, good workers should be young, fit, motivated, childless and accept entry level wages, while still having years of education and experience. Heard you guys have the same problems, though. Polite sage for going off topic.

kys wr

I hope the cops catch you

>blue collar plebs
Every fucking time.
If you haven't moved up to a management position or other white collar job by 30 which rewards experience rather than the physical fitness of a meathead, you might as well an hero.

next time I will keep myself safe, thanks for reminding me, user.
you too.
I'm sanic

Well, consider yourself lucky then. Treat yourself to a nice meal

>wanting to be an office slave

Nah, senpai the Yuro vultus is an integra, 46hp

Yeah, I totally hate having a rewarding, well-paying job with flexible hours that doesn't wreck my body and makes it likely that I will be replaced by some refugee that plots to kill all kuffar.

$2
AN
H O U R
CJ pls I'm sure ur parents love u very much

>a rewarding, well-paying job with flexible hours
Have that already

Office slaves don't, unless you're properly high-management. Which most people never be.
Also, not all blue-collar jobs can just be replaced with retards. But you won't understand as you want to be put in a cubicle and call it "rewarding"

wrong

It's €2,04 now after your raise?

>pull up to the office on your panigale
>you're an hour late as usual but after closing with that big new client no one dare confront you
>chat to the front desk cheb monster, she thinks bikes are soo cool tee hee
>bin man hunch-back user lurches out from the shadows, heaving his wretched quarry
>"hea, fucking wage cuck", you hear him snort as he shambles past you
>you and the front desk bint watch in silence as he scurries back to the truck, he's got 5mins to get to the next pick up or his manager will let him have it again.
you're right that sounds terrible.

Enjoy your back pain and busted knees once you hit 35, and your $400/month pension.
>tfw even entry level positions in my place of work require STEM degrees -- the higher the better
>tfw went through 1 year of training after starting there just to get to know the software
>tfw it'll be more expensive for them to drop me and train some new hotshot than to give me a raise
>tfw can take time off whenever
>tfw unlimited paid lunch breaks
>tfw research so not even strict deadlines most of the time

i make more than enough money from fuckting your mom lmao

funny, ur mum actually pays me for giving her the D too

Bruh...

The only times I have to keep is filling the 40 hours a week.
I can start work at noon if I want to and I regularly do. If I want to have a 4 hour break I can.

But then again, people in the office don't get that.

I can do all of that and not be a hunchback in my mid 30s.
Have you considered that your office is just shit?

wrong

got em lmao

>Have you considered that your office is just shit?
I've been in several sitting jobs.
I fucking HATE it. I can't sit still, inside, all day.

>I have ADD
>therefore everyone who wants a comfy desk job is a stupid cuck
>manual labor master race :^)

I don't even have ADD.

But I prefer to actually make/repair something. Instead of just typing all day long.

And that's fine and understandable. Doesn't mean that everyone else shares this sentiment.

Yeah, but then those people think they are "above" me and earn more.
Or that I'm an anti-social hunchback. While the people outside have to be more social, as I'm the face of the company.

Makes you quite bitter.

do i need to fill the tank if im gonna let the bike sit in warm for 4-5 months?

yes

why? if it sits in warm storehouse where temperature doesnt change

Reading your previous posts it seems that you think yourself "above" office slaves and that they're anti-social wagecucks. Hypocrisy, thy name is user.
Chill the fuck out, it's only banter. Though if you're seriously worried about being replaced by newer guys... maybe you should consider a change in careers.

rust bro

but its warm how does it get moisture inside?

Went for a blessed RIP with my gf today

>how does moisture get inside a sealed container where fluids are stored in?

sarasota.craigslist.org/mcd/d/2017-kawasaki-kx-dirtbike/6307028383.html

Is that a good deal on the kx250f. It's 6549 plus a like 250 dealer tac fee. Seems like a solid manager special but idk if there are going to be more hidden fees the place is 3 and a half hours away from me aaaannd it's in Bradenton Florida which prob got fucked by the hurricane. Last thing I need is a brand new $7k hurricane bike with electrical issues.

the same way as ur mums pusi gets moist wen she see muh dik lmao

i dont fucking know thats why im asking

Is his tire misaligned or am I retarded

trick question, I am retarded. But still.

There's moisture in the air. If there's less fuel in the tank, there's more air, ergo more moisture. If the tank is near empty, less of its internal surface is sealed by the fuel.

i thot moisture in air only comes water when theres temperature difference on surfaces

>he thinks it's limited to physical labor
hope you can pay those rates on unemployment

looks fine to me.

The bike's tank will never have exactly the same temperature as the air.
And the moisture does not need to condense in order to lead to rust.

>t.

thank you for clarification

not far off.

You got a laugh out of me famalam. Kek.

Yeah it looks a bit odd but even if it is misaligned that doesn't mean that you aren't retarted.

The lad
Didn't you have another helmet too with something over your blind side?

my last 3 helmets have.

Amuricuh, fugh yeah!

how the fuck do you see with those big ass stickers?
do you have a deathwish boi?

i cant even see them. its why its called a blind side.

He's blind in that eye, like fetty wap

So a V looks like a / to you and a W like a V?

Depends on how close to his eyes it is.

its on my far left sure i guess. but i just turn my head to get a better look.