/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #92

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

You're thinking about how much you want to meow 2B, aren't you? EDITION

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63206082
pururin.us/gallery/33331/2b9s
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2385970
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2385679
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to finish both endings to get ending E. You'll get an option near the start of the credits when you go and do the next one.

It doesn't even let you skip the credits if it's going to prompt you with it.

Post suffering

It's pretty demanding and buggy still with a lot of setups, and you don't even really get anything extra out of it thanks to denuvo killing any real potential for modding in the first place. If you have a PS4, especially a non-pro ps4, I'd just get it there.

No post A2 best girl

Oh, thanks

A4 is the better best girl.

YES, SUFFER, THEY DID NOT SUFFER ENOUGH

No.

Are the drakengard games worth playing?
From what i've heard, 2-3 have got poor reception, so unsure if i should download them or just go with 1.

No

literally who?

So this is why he said " but it FEELS good" now I see..

How can you say you care about A2?

I said that because im a bitter person

Wait a minute, if androids can take a bath, eat and even poop,does that mean there is at least 1 bathroom in the bunker??????

9S says that he loves taking a bath so yes, there is.

A4's waifu who died in the Pearl Harbor descent.

A2's waifu* son

also i know

Who said they can eat and poop?
There's documented evidence showing that ingestion of food can be harmful

Read the notes in the pic.

It really depends on how much you're willing to suffer to see a Yoko Taro story. The gameplay is bad across the board.

>Who said they can eat and poop?
read "A Much Too Silent See" novel

This game is still unplayable for me and crashes every 15 minutes, even if patched

god dammit

Being a douchebag on the interwebs is thing.

>height difference
2B, don't wear your high heels in the shower, please. It's not good for them.

>height difference
its not because of the heels. You need to think deeper.

Any links you'd be able to provide?

That's a damn pity then. Ps4 it is

Out of curiosity why the non-pro caveat?

from OP: reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F

I think she has her legs wrapped around him and he is lifting her...now please think, where is his dick?Think deeper like said

The PS4 is quite a new console but it has 3 of my all time favourite games on it, including Automata.

I think that was just old misinformation actually. I remember reading a while ago that the pro had slightly "upgraded" visual effects but at the cost of a less stable framerate, but apparently that's not the case at all after looking it up just now and they both run at consistent 60, with the ps4 having a few dips here and there.

yeah, ps4 exclusives murdered almost the entirety of last gen already

For me there wasn't anything I cared for until this year.
This year has killed it and I have major buyers remorse for my xbone.

Why did you even buy an xbone in the first place? Genuinely wondering.

BEST GIRL!

Best Cat
Best Dog

/r/ing that gif of Manah with the love like a mace

>real human
>better than A2
no

Whats the recommended level to beat the game on? Planning on replaying the game after my harddrive took a shit but my first run I was overleveled like shit. I just wish the bosses scale with your level or there's a mode between Normal and Hard. I can actually mod it in if I know where the file is.

Why did Adam and Eve want to be humans? What exactly happened so they come to deify humanity?

Normal mode for life

Halo and dead rising.
I regret everything.
At least the latest forza was good.

A2 is a Shit and you know it, she is retarded even POD042 bullies her for that

I thought hard was fine. Just give yourself a decent hp chip to prevent most one shots (barring the stupid fucking kamikaze machines) and a little bit of anti-chain damage and you're good to go.

>This pod has serious concerns about the unit analytical skills

Damn user you fucked up.

You can use cheat engine to change your level, did that, no regrets.

being this sensitive little prick. Have a A2, A4poster

You have no idea.
I have a PC that can easily run the latest forza.
My xbone has no purpose.

042 only does it because he loves her

Don't reply to a buttblasted child

Is it possible for a POD to get an Android body? Maybe 042 can get to fuck A2 that way

that pic is old.

Guys look they are doing lewd things again!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63206082

It looks like a continuation of after concert reunion and 2B being jealous comics. If only someone could translate them all...

Even with the HP chips I find the damage difference to be too drastic. Normal is too easy and Hard is too hard. I know there is a sweet spot inbetween but I think that deals with the chip build moreso than anything else.

So what level or build do you recommend then? I most likely wont use Deadly Heal since it made healing items redundant.

How do I fill this void inside of me after finishing Nier Automata? This'll probably sound pretty gay, but I almost feel like I won't be experiencing anything quite as unique for a while.

It's me finishing the first Nier all over again.

A2 a best

Why not? Though he's probably hell-bent on protecting them and he can do it better in Pod body.

Where is the full thing?

>being this new

Well if you have a good PC and an xbone you are probably not a third worlder and can probably afford to trade in the xbone + 80$ or so for a PS4 or even get a pro. Still I hope you reeeally loved that halo and dead rising. I didn't

Arigathanks

Watch something done by Masaaki Yuasa who is basically the same rogue element as Taro, only from anime industry.

Automata reminded me a lot about Kaiba with the whole desperate love story in the centre tampered with by memory shenanigans.

And your comic is old too....look at what they where doing yesterday . should we tell them they need to stop?

pururin.us/gallery/33331/2b9s

Post the whole thing

What this user said. Kaiba is fantastic, but Tatami Galaxy really resonated with me quite well. All of Yuasas stuff is good

Sauce please
Hey, dont say that and post the link

you have to censor everything dude

No

>.look at what they where doing yesterday
this ugly sfm shit is garbage

No problemo, these things are adorable.
By the way I just realized Taro's wife posted this in her twitter back in March, haven't seen it before. Very cute.

There are better ones on rule34, this one was made by an underage guy

I already have a pro.
I feel the same way. What a disaster those series turned into.

>There are better ones
Please provide examples (asking for a friend)

It's in Chinese and handwritten on top of that. If somebody wants to at least transcribe the text to a file, then it might be possible to do something.
Otherwise...

Any Chinese speakers out there with some free time?

>Turned into
>Implying Halo wasn't doa
Dead Rising 1 was pretty fun but that's the only good one

Say sorry to me and A2

come on, just go there, i don't want to risk a ban for posting NSFW content ,i already forgot to censor a nipple 3 times in a row (yeah I know I am retarded)

Sorry to me and A2

just post links

Not him but from what I've heard, 60.
I use deadly heal but only a low level one. I think healing items makes difficulty redundant since you can just buy 50 of them and chug them when you take a hit.
My build isn't really focused on power, it's all about drop rates and movement.

retarded A2..

What was the meaning behind the Become as Gods scene? I got the surface level meaning of them killing themselves because of their beliefs they will quite literally become a god. But I feel there's more to it than that. Also was the hacked robot in Route B the robot on the throne?

I mean retarded ai

Can somebody tell her that smoking is bad?

Eh, that's just how I feel. I spent countless nights in H3 multiplayer.
Kinda agree with DR. I liked 2 but not as much.
We should probably drop this, it doesn't belong here.

Lets start with the fact they become as gods at the same time as 9S finds out that humanity is dead and guess who is the god for machines.

Man you should stop being so rude

Deadly heal is stupid. It's not worth the chip space when you can buy 99 of every restorative with pocket change and unless you're playing on normal or easy you'll be getting 2-3 shot by pretty much everything in the game no matter what you do so it's not even worth the risk to go back in without directly healing yourself.

You might be able to make a cool challenge that's a little less bullshit than very hard by totally removing healing items and only relying on offensive/deadly heal but otherwise it's just dumb.

Their bodies were put in the Meat Boxes and/or used to build the tower and their "souls" got uploaded to the ark, giving legitimacy to their Mass Becoming Gods

Or I think that's what was happening. I don't actually know how many machines and androids got to board the ark when they died. There's also a picture cutscene in Route B about the machines "shedding their iron shells" which also tells me this was all tying in to the final area of the game.

Because their gods, the aliens, were dead.
Who wouldn't want to be like gods?

Isn't that more fitting for A2 to smoke

Fine...
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2385970

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2385679

Who's being rude?
I won't let them get away with it.

Yeah, 2B is too straight edge.