Does anyone actually sleep in Tokyo?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113
bato.to/comic/_/initial-d-densha-de-d-doujinshi-r20018
mangareader.net/initial-d/1
dmv.org/articles/china-bans-fossil-fuel-vehicles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does any really want to dance?

Does anyone really want to stand so close to me?

I was in tokyo 2 years ago and I slept there for 4 nights

Does anyone really want to be back on the rocks?

Is it too late to start watching initial d?

Does anyone actually like my car?

Does anyone still find emotional fire?

Nah. We work them till they suicide then repeat

Is anyone actually both a speedy runner and a crazy driver at the same time?

Is everybody really warming up?

Are you actually a speedy speed boy?

Is love really in danger?

does anyone really want to save me?

>Does anyone actually sleep in Tokyo?
Some of those larger street car racing shops are open late at night especially since some have two stories with the upper story dedicated to scale model RC car racing. Some of the scale cars are amazingly realistic with real miniature coilovers, suspension, and articulated parts.

Some shops have their installation and repair shop next door, and those can be open very late as seen in some videos.

>he doesn't know

>does actually no one fall apart?

Does anyone actually raise hell?

can you please get out of my head

Does she really wanna be my geisha?

If you get out of my heart

does anyone can fly like an eagle and strike like a hawk?

horrible song

>Is it too late to start watching initial d?
You can read the manga too.

Initial D manga translator group info:
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113

Initial D example translated doujinshi:
bato.to/comic/_/initial-d-densha-de-d-doujinshi-r20018

Initial D aggregated manga:
mangareader.net/initial-d/1

Initial D's author Shuuichi Shigeno is creating a new car manga named "MF Ghost". Unlike Initial D, it's timeline is the near-future when autonomous smart cars are in general use and gasoline cars are being phased out.

You can find out if you have this sticker.

Make up your mind is easily the best song in initial D
>that synth

Did someone stop the music?

it's a good example of a disco/party style track

Does anyone really rage their dream?

neat, thanks

Is someone going to remember me?

>Is someone going to remember me?
No, you and your manual transmission were phased out due to the confluence of two factors: autonomous cars and electric cars. The other factor that might revive nuclear reactors for electricity generation in the USA is the switchover to electric cars.

But for electric cars to happen in the USA culture, there has to be a "Killer App" appearing. I am guessing that occurs if there is a more universal version of Uber that is run by a non-profit organization. The fares would be cheaper but drivers still get rewarded for a bigger amount than they currently get from Uber. If someone like google ties it to a gmail address as the person's identify, then each identity can get a set of ratings representing the rider profile and desirability of that rider. Cars can thus set a profile limit. As the cars get close to the location of any user that clicked on the "I need a ride in 4 minutes with autocancel if no one shows up in 4 minutes or less" button, then the driver can click on the acknowledge and head on over to get the rider.

When lots of cars and riders start doing this type of ad hoc ridership, there will be a lot more incentive for autonomous electric cars to automatically drive over to get these passengers. Thus, there would be an autonomous electric car boom which leads to a nuclear reactor boom which reduces greenhouse gas emissions resulting from all the coal and oil electric generation plants that america uses.

And in this dystopian cuckmobile future one man dares to spin a dorito at 10000 rpm...

>the hero we deserve
will he be able to save me?

>And in this dystopian cuckmobile future one man dares to spin a dorito at 10000 rpm

There will be no more doritos in China sometime in the future. The chinese government just recently announced that it plans to ban production of all combustion driven vehicles in the future. The timetable is still being worked upon said the spokesperson for the government. They are sick of their smog too evidently. I guess that's what they get from chinese quality catalytic converters. They stop working after a year and the smog comes out the tailpipe.

dmv.org/articles/china-bans-fossil-fuel-vehicles

Does any make inertia?

Considering Tokyo is completely destroyed by an orbital strike at the end of every episode, i doubt it

china is ahead of most countries in their plans for curbing pollution

>Considering Tokyo is completely destroyed by an orbital strike at the end of every episode

>china is ahead of most countries in their plans for curbing pollution
That's why they make so much pollution. It remains plans and not reality if they can't find some foreign governments to pay for it.

>china is ahead of most countries in their plans for curbing pollution
China recently announced that it is going to ban all production of combustion engines for automobiles in the future. It has not set a date though as to when the ban will take place. Probably to allow time for all the Party and corrupt businesses to profit from ICE and develop industry first.

if you count the chinese as pollution, yeah, you can say that