I for one welcome our gook overlords

I for one welcome our gook overlords

hyundais are junk m8 their motors are crap and have high failure rates

hyundai thanks you. .5 cents has been deposited into your account.

This is blatantly false

your life is blatantly false

What doth life tho?

Your mom is latantly a whore

korean are the new japanese

no theyre not you dipshit theyre still just as junk as they were when they were the laughing stock of cars

>Fat body
>Tiny wheels

Lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Everyone knows the japs are incapable of making good cars anymore. Metal so thin, every time you shut the door, it sounds like a tin can

I'm guessing that Hyundai shill is similar to Lincoln shill in the sense that he's just doing it for the "lolz".

THIS
THE GOOK SHALL INHERIT THE AUTO INDUSTRY

>implying the gooks, the laughing stock of the automotive world, are any better

Can't unsee

Those are 19 inch wheels tho

Then that is one ridiculously pigfat car.

why do they have aston martin badges on them

Asians "innovate" by copying whites.

Before your grandpa was a zygote, people said the exact same shit about Jap cars. Stole designs from europeans, good specs but terrible testing performance, terrible names for the vehicles, less reliable and a pain to work on due to scarcity of parts (not to mention they were more expensive as import cars).

Yet, while European automakers got frugal and while American automakers got lazy, the reliability and quality went down in the west and, then, your young grandpa and his friends thought that the jap car was a better deal. It didn't break down all the time like his dad's car, it was quicker than similarly priced cars, and it was pretty fun to drive.

Today we live in a world where cars are becoming samey now that both jap and western manufacturers are under incredibly big pressure to comply with government regulations. It might be the opportunity for a country whom had less expectations to give the global automotive market the kick that it needs.

>japanese copy white car design for years
>reeeeee asian knockoff trash never buy japanese
>suddenly get recognized as good cars
>jdm is popular and Japan gets idolized by some
>koreans copy white car designs for years
>reeeeee asian knockoff trash never buy korean
>???
I'm not saying it'll happen again for sure, but what's up with this mindset of rejecting anything that's not the established norm and branding things as bad without question just because of their past state? It's not like we haven't seen it before.

Hyundai is trying to break into the econobox market. Their biggest problem is that their cars don't last 5 years before total failure. More so for their other brand, Kia.

I also think Hyundai is cool because they have the Genesis and the Equus, both of which have unique badges. Its much better than other companies that have models that are nearly indistinguishable from one another.

Kia is not a brand of Hyundai/

>Genesis and the Equus, both of which have unique badges
They've actually spun those off as their own brand, they're called the Genesis G80 and G90 now.

They're basically the same company, almost all their cars share platforms and engines.

I'd take an infiniti over these "luxury" hyundais anyday

And you'd be remiss, they're higher quality than Infiniti and have better resale value

Well that light cluster looks pretty cool, though...

This was true in the 90's and early 2000's not so much now. Hyundai has turned it's image/reliability around and most middle class people have them. I had one as a rental a few years back and the equality wasn't garbage and the engine had nice pick up. I personally would never buy one but they aren't bad cars.

The Genesis Coupe was an IIHS top safety pick with solid crash test ratings all around. They're obviously doing something right.

The genesis will be equivalent to it's rivals when they spend 2.2 billion dollars developing the car and hand assembling it. That's what lexus did with the LS400.

Turn your trip on, sperglord

>hey guys we put a new badge on our shit cars

Cool, don't care

If it's a blatant knock off, then why aren't those companies going after Hyundai?

Oh right, because it ISN'T a blatant knock off.

>Oh right, because it ISN'T a blatant knock off.

>it ISN'T a blatant knock off.

>ISN'T a blatant knock off.

Now post the Ford / Aston

Also those are legitimately aside from design language these aren't the same.

Nice try.

Reminder that if it was an actual design theft or knock off, Hyundai would be getting sued for it. Which they aren't.

I genuinely dont see any similarities besides the grill.

Are you aware that pretty much ALL modern sedans look at least vaguely similar?

>designed by a German
>complains that it looks somewhat like other German cars