/fhg/ - For Honor General

Its not over yet edition

>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK (embed)

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vine_staff
youtu.be/9VOGWbIaFB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love for honor!

>ded servers
so is ubisoft actively trying to kill what little players are left?

>Legion commander carries a stick
>not even a big one, just a thin, crooked stick

For what purpose?

Previous thread.

To all femsei mains! I love ya!

Post your mains (shinobis need not apply)

How to fix shinobi kick?
>remove hyper armor
>confirms nothing

First of he's a centurion, which is closer to a sergeant or lieutenant (commands a 80 man unit).

And the stick is for beating soldiers who look like they're thinking about slacking off.

>when a rep 30(R E P U T A T I O N T H I R T Y) Warlord hasnt got ledges to dash mix up you off of

The stick is for keeping step as they march, dumbasses.

Useless, let it confirm to only 1 light for the lowest damge. Hyperarmor is gone but at least not make the move useless. Also the kick doesn't stagger as much and range from being kicked is reduced to a reasonable range.

>telling lies on the internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vine_staff

>dragon motif on helmet
>lion motif on chestplate

Every fucking time. Might as well go full zoo with wolf engravings and eagle pommel.

Does anyone else think Centurion was originally supposed to be a heavy with a shitload of health and a shield, with his charged lunges working like Conq's but pinning the enemy in place instead of doing more damage, and that the dev team combined him with their ideas for Gladiator which is why such a big armored dude has so little health and his executions are so showboaty?

I would have liked Shield Cent desu

your defence increases as your HP lowers, starting from 20% up to 50%.

Best Lawbringer ornament?

>I would have liked Shield Cent desu
Same I wanted him to have a shield.

>he doesn't utilize animal imagery to showcase one's ferocity and power

Getta load of this fag

Animal imagery is fine, mixing different animals is not. Go full lion or full dragon.

would have been even worse to fight

>no dragon armor
>lion ornament has that ridiculous pedistal

U wot, m8?

How the fuck do I deal with Cent's meme combo? He just guardbreaks me and combos for 4/5's of my health

>When Veeky Forums is more positive about the game than reddit

How do you beat Shinobi as Warlord?

armored guy has fuck all health because the devs are retards

i assume when chip damage buff happens that cent will get additional HP but have super bad chip defense to reflect the fact that he uses a dagger as a weapon and would really have the worst defense of all characters, armor or not

lmao just don't get gb'd hahah just tech it nigga

throw out lights
grab him when he's dodging around

They said a centurion with a gladius and shield was too similar to the warlord

That means he would compete with sa Wahlahd and his wahl, which is closer by the way.

The general is gonna live till these heroes right?

I have asked this before, but who thinks that there will be a character who can reverse/parry guard breaks eventually? Or a character who pins people to walls for extended periods, making Centurion's cutscenes look like a joke.

is this fhg's new favourite meme

is that why that one got so many more views

Make the Huntress barefoot and the playerbase will come back

Best way to farm for rep?
Dominion vs AI?

>When your opponent leaves before that match even starts

Wow
Wow
Wow

oh shut the fuck up

What's the white asterisk-like symbol next to my gear's name mean?

I'd also like to know this.

Unique

Would you prefer a barefoot Nobushi instead then, user? Maybe as a mythic outfit.

It's the simplest fucking thing in for honor to do. Make it punishable after a dodge. Now kick is a high risk high reward move, and since shinobi's health pool is so low it's perfectly balanced.

Well what does that actually mean? Like what's unique about this Annallee Head I have? Doesn't seem any different from the other gear.

its one of the epic that were added with the new weapons

But I've got asterisked Heroic gear from before Season 2.

Let me guess

Leodagan

Yeah. So what's it mean?

Unique

>solid metal shield
So do video game equipment designers never stop and think how anyone would lift the fucking thing, or be able to use it for defense with any kind of agility?

might just have a metal face on it user, I dont have a picture of the back

WHAT'S ACTUALLY UNIQUE ABOUT IT, YOU FUCKING CREATURE OF THE FOUR LAYERS OF ACHERON

How the fuck do I know I didnt make the game

Why the fuck do people think Warlord is S tier? Nothing he does is good aside from ledging

Just when I was learning to counter shinobi...
youtu.be/9VOGWbIaFB4

I would......id be a good goy and buy it.

Its just that mostly shitters gravitate toward him, In my 400 hours Ive only fought 2 good warlords, good warlord are very hard to beat because hes not just press buttons and win character, if you actually get good with him he is the best in the game, he's solid but by no means an easy char to be good with like PK, you cant just spam lights wit feints and zone flicker and hope to win

I go through all the effort of looking up exactly how many planes there were in the 1st edition D&D interpretation of Acheron, just so I can accurately insult you, and this is how you repay me?

His kit's also super bloated.

It means that it's rarer than other stuff, in theory. In practice it means nothing. The game shits uniques at you.

PvP dominion with Champion status shits loot and XP at you.

Thanks user! Was wondering on how to do it but consistently.

He has two characters worth of solid kit which means he has the most amount of viable options in a fight.

But what does he actually do well? Most of his tech, i.e. parry counter, hyperarmor, etc seems to work, at most, half the time. He does shit damage off of everything and has no range.
Fast lights is literally all he has.

>reddit has now decided that ubisoft is not the devil and they should in fact all buy as much steel as they can to support these wonderful devs
What is wrong with these cucks? Can they just pick a circlejerk and stick with it already.

>and they should in fact all buy as much steel as they can to support these wonderful devs
You better be exaggerating, god damn it.

High Hp
2nd best opener in the game so no one can turtle vs you
Hyper armor heavies for trading
Throw distance to hit you off wall or ledge you
Full block that nets you a heavy
25% passive defense
Fast guard switch

Basically hes a turtle, the best in the game and also no one can turtles vs you, hes not very good at offense, he's a counter attacker plain ans simple, trying to chase people down as Warlord will get you fucked

He is, and most of them are still hating on them

You forgot he has the fastest dodge recovery in the game (which helps him land GB punishes for ledge kills more easily) and he has one of the four top tier Zone Attacks, his being fast with excellent tracking while being one of the very few that can kill a player from 25 hp (regen threshold)

I always do this when its Shinoobi.

fuck that character, im playing for fun.

fighting that thing isn't fun.

I really like Sword and Shield characters, is Warlord really cancerous?

Yes

damn, nerfs when

Yes, one parry and he will throw you across the map. With actual control of where you are going vs shugoki and raider where its a straight line.

Being miles away from ledges is the best thing to do against them, but even that is unreliable because apparently he can carry you when out of stam and spam his guard break rush.

he is if you are playing Ken

nah

Holy fucking fuck, FIX PLUNGING ATTACKS ALREADY. I'm tired of not landing the hit and losing all my health just because the ground I landed on was two inches higher than my target. So fucking stupid.

Someone post THAT webm

Are warlord and centurion the only heroes that can get free heavy on long ranged characters after heavy parries?

>Dueling a Shinobi as Kensei
>He goes for a double dash
>Hit him with my 6,000,000 foot long steel katana cock with a top light
>This happens 5 times in quick succession and he dies

The only thing Kensei is good for these days.

They better give him a proper tartan, I need my clan colors on there.

If Highlander is real and comes out, I am just gonna play him while listening to Blood of Bannockburn on repeat. Sabaton is a shit band, but they make good For Honor music.

Actually that shield is wooden on the back

So, would it be better to farm on Dominion VS Players or AI?

>They are a shit band but they make good music
Hmmmm

Do you mean a raw heavy or GB>Heavy?

Their music is very rote and unimpressive, really awful rhymes, mediocre instrumentals. Their latest three albums have been massively over-produced in points, removing what little originality they provided.

However, they provide a fairly unique niche of music about historical fighting that takes itself 100% seriously. Their music isn't good, but it's "fun" in the same way Coco Puffs aren't "good"

Player gives a dcent bitmore exp but vs Ai you can just afk at a point in windowed mode on the bigger maps and the games are faster

When will ubisoft "leak" content to take out the flames?

Heavy Parry-Bash Counter-Heavy

Speaking of his zone, ran into a Warlord who put everything into block damage and ran the Punch-Through feat. That fucker was doing 43 fucking damage on blocked zone attacks.

Wait so they get the parry, do their bash and get a free heavy out of the bash? That sounds awful.

Warlord's heavy only goes through like half of the time, I've no idea why. Cent's works like clockwork

This game fucking sucks

That's not even that bad as far as For Honor goes. I've slid further doing a combo zone after a light.

You're not wrong.

I miss when there weren't 6 Cents per Dominion match

Not it doesn't, the developer is just bad at keeping it going without ruining it

Yeah. Works all the time on warlord too unless you're parrying on your left side.
Basically if you heavy attack a warlord to your right (his left) he won't be able to get his heavy, but if you do a top or left (his right) heavy an he parries it, he can shield bash you and then get a heavy in.

I seen a few times where I ate a heavy after a bash from Cent with me definitely blocking the direction the attack came from. I haven't seen the warlord do his bash-heavy yet and I hope I never do.

ah yes, time to go for my 45 damage top heavy

Are you in some kind of alternate reality where matches are 6 vs 6?