Are Pajeet driving instructors any good? I want to learn to drive and they all seem Indian

Are Pajeet driving instructors any good? I want to learn to drive and they all seem Indian.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=22&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwipiIDAo6_WAhUMpY8KHXhHD8oQmhMImgEwFQ&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaurav_Gill&usg=AFQjCNGfxDOo03QCKfHrD-zyYLM5u4REPw
youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He might ask you to open vagine and bob to sexy but that's about it.

SAMIR, PLEASE, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US ALL

google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=22&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwipiIDAo6_WAhUMpY8KHXhHD8oQmhMImgEwFQ&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaurav_Gill&usg=AFQjCNGfxDOo03QCKfHrD-zyYLM5u4REPw

long google link because fuck you for starting a pajeet hate thread, bitch

>co.in

Ahahaha PAJEET

POO

>co.in
No fucking way lmao

IN

LOO

Post poop on hood

>co.in

No. They're one of the shittiest races when it comes to driving. The only good thing is you can tip them $20 and a timmies coupon to pass.

All driving schools use pajeets though

Nope.

Gyp anyways made me take my foot off the pedal while going through a intersection with a green light. If he saw the orange hand flashing I the pedestrian crosswalk signal he would make me brake. Not even a yellow light at that point.

only good thing about them is taking a course allows you to take the test fort your full license earlier as opposed to waiting the full learning period here in Ontario.

Not worth the ridiculous cost though

>who is Karun Chandhok
>who is Narain Karthikeyan

Yes Indians can race

I had a Pakistani driving instructor.
All he did was ogle women and tell me how 9/11 was an inside job

No

dumb frogposter

>only three indians can race

top guy

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM

>Population of India
>Over 1.3 BILLION

>Still have to cherrypick the amount of good drivers which you can count on one hand

>racing
>driving instructor for the street.

dumb ass.

Idk, they may break some rules and let you slide a little bit.

Also, I too am a pajeet. The pajeet comments end when the girls come around.

Lmao I don't know those people.

It's your uncle samir. He works as a scammer.

le mayo

pajeets just can't catch a break

My uncle is a life insurance sales manager.

I'm sure he does that too. He's also customer support for Alienware, Amazon, Tampax, and The Shopping Channel.

AJA AJA

poo getting BTFO like last night's curry

That's Indian villagers, still behind in many areas.

No he's a life insurance sales manager. My other uncle is a civil engineer, realtor. I will be investing with them. What job do you have?

I can also post bread on bricks of cash on a c5 1 years time.

Life has no value in India, that's how I know you're fibbing. Stop fibbing Pajeet.

If your other uncle is a civil engineer, why are the streets still filled with shit and rats? Not doing a very good job, is he?

Nice country you have there.

what the fuck is that pipe for? clearly it's not for sewage...

My uncle is a civil engineer in New York City.

My point still stands.

Yeah that's the slums, India used to be the richest for many generations. I'm also Bangladeshi, not Indian.

That's a pic from the 70s.

are you american? my driving instructor was indian, he made us drive to his previous students houses and showed us where they live. it was somewhat creepy but he told funny stories

NY is still full of rats, only now they ride boosted boards.

Doesn't matter what it used to be, it's a shithole.

My friend went to India in high school for an exchange trip. He said it smelled like shit the second they stepped off the plane.

Maybe it was their own body odor from the flight lol

No, u see in other countries people do something called hygiene.
It's something that's not part of your culture I'm afraid.

I had a Sikh driving instructor. He spent some time dissing the Chinese driving instructors and heavily suggesting that they were why Asians couldn't drive. That's my story.

I'm Muslim, I clean my ass with tissue and water. Indians are clean, the villagers are not. Villagers in countries are not the cleanest.

Helps keep insurance lower as well in Onterrible

Then India must be one huge village.

Talked about it with my bro and we're like alright what's up. Lol, Idk dude stop bashing on India they're pretty behind.

their behinds aren't pretty. kek